How you doing in the "League"

casey

image.png

At the first glimpse a relaxed League to me. 3rd in levelsorting and the other 9 in the top10 in sorting by level hadn't full skilled teams. After a short time I spotted that Bullfrog had 10 won Leagues and that he have a good team - so one relevant opponent. Most of the week Bullfrog played well and loose only very less points. In the last 36h he lost a good amount of points, so it started to be more sure that I'll win this week.

I used 2 Chlorella, 2 Cordyceps most of the time, only for the last fights I had to use 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella, 2 Cordyceps after I misclicke at the Ginseng... Most of the time I had an AME/LME booster equiped - some sure fights with 25 outcome done without the Mythic Booster.

image.png

• GG 4

I knew from the start that this will be a hard matchup, so I didn't use any AM/LM booster and went easy on refills. I even went with longer periods unboosted to have the boosters match my time better for the near future.

Results_24-05.thumb.JPG.32116384da4ff57a195f5f1bf3beb560.JPG

I didn't catch Gogeta unboosted (and a couple others because of the boost not dropping when it runs out).

GZ to Gogeta for another D3 win.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 1

Please help! I got Rank 90 in the league (I was in Dicktador 3) and I am supposed to go down to the Previous League (dicktador 2) to compete with other players who are at a similar level, but this time I am still at the bottom of all.
  Is this an error, or does the demotion no longer exist when obtaining ranks below 76? If anyone can answer me I would greatly appreciate it!

image.thumb.jpeg.870b60318a7e77b5b4886e7476c1e395.jpeg

I did manage to win, i did very well getting most players unboosted and managed to get a highest score yet. Im sure Agent009 or RedEagle could beat me if they gave it their all, but they didnt and my efforts were rewarded. I only used 1 LME and refiled 5 fights to finished all 315 fights available. So a very profitable League for me.

I didnt think it was possible but yes again i got an even harder league for this new week. My lvl is probably in the bottom 25% of the new league and we have 17 guys lvl600+. Its very unlikely for me to do very well this week since the later blessings are much weaker and i relay on the blessings to be able to get an advantage.

image.thumb.jpeg.cadd396865872852f47c26995b427f44.jpeg

Mod-edit: Merged two posts to avoid spamming the thread. @Fallen42 Please have in mind to use the edit button to avoid posts in a row from the same member. In some rare cases it can be ok to have more than one post after the other, but not in this case. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, LMRLMR said:

Please help! I got Rank 90 in the league (I was in Dicktador 3) and I am supposed to go down to the Previous League (dicktador 2) to compete with other players who are at a similar level, but this time I am still at the bottom of all.
  Is this an error, or does the demotion no longer exist when obtaining ranks below 76? If anyone can answer me I would greatly appreciate it!

You need to be in the bottom 15 in league to be demoted, so if the is for example 106 players you need to rank 91 or worse. Another option is to have 0 points, you get demoted in this situation as well.

• Hug 1
  • GG 6

Finished 3rd this week. 1 (free) AME used and 3 bought fights so pretty cheap.
image.png

image.png

I don't know why but my team seems really weak this week. (I know that sensual is weak to playful but that's not entirely it as even against unboosted rainbow teams and me fully boosted with AME, my expected score was not this high).
I need to see what team to make for next week as I will be less present since I'm on holiday.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • GG 6

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

My second time being (sort of) competetive in D3, and it seems with a little effort I can hold the 5-15 bracket. 😉

image.thumb.png.c64b65fad7a45acc3431c7f122287e4e.png
image.thumb.png.1638875ad4079a9e60eca5a535d8eec0.png
image.png.ab33127d0745e4728eb1aec7038cc519.png

This week there are not any strong peeps in your bracket, you can aim for top4 XD

47 minutes ago, Fallen42 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.870b60318a7e77b5b4886e7476c1e395.jpeg

I did manage to win, i did very well getting most players unboosted and managed to get a highest score yet. Im sure Agent009 or RedEagle could beat me if they gave it their all, but they didnt and my efforts were rewarded. I only used 1 LME and refiled 5 fights to finished all 315 fights available. So a very profitable League for me.

I didnt think it was possible but yes again i got an even harder league for this new week. My lvl is probably in the bottom 25% of the new league and we have 17 guys lvl600+. Its very unlikely for me to do very well this week since the later blessings are much weaker and i relay on the blessings to be able to get an advantage.

image.thumb.jpeg.cadd396865872852f47c26995b427f44.jpeg

I thought RedEagle will won. Guess he didnt see any threaths and underperformed a lot.

For this week you couldnt got any harder league than this one so it will get just better next time ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 1

Hi all, my name is Div and I'm a League Addict. :ph34r:

Catching up on not one, not two but three reports at once this time (life got in the way again). Even worse, no shiny icons for past wins in any of these, as I was missing @430i's amazing script during those dark times away from you folks. ^^

------------------
D3 run #180  2024/01/11-18 (Denma Week 11; no LG available for me)

My 26th win! ^^ (that's your own total plus twenty, @Basniowy in the back ^^).

image.png

Not much to say on that one. I was basically on my own with a bunch of NPCs.

I remember noticing @Bellanaris in there, which was fun for the "oh, someone I know!" factor, but I knew her main game is GH and I didn't even expect her to be in D3 on HH too, to be honest. I'm pretty impressed by players who manage to keep up with multiple versions or variants of HH. Be it those like Holy who play the literal same game on Nutaku and dot com, or those like Ravi or DDinx or Omer who play two or more combinations of all the HH clones/reskins. Between HH, GH, CxH, PSH, TPSH and now GPSH, along with aborted ones like MRPG or HoH and who knows what else! ^^ Sometimes it's hard enough to keep up with just the one game on the one server, honestly.

------------------
D3 run #181  2024/01/18-25 (Denma Week 12; no LG available for me)

Just a top 4, as already heavily emphasized by the overly excited winner a few pages back. ^^

image.png

Well, it was a relatively weak group, with only Basniowy, Stalker666 and the German Tom (not to be confused with the French One ^^) and of course myself having a shot at a top 4, and indeed that's what the top 4 ended up being. (I also had Plip mentioned in my notes as a special guest, but it seems he's in a pretty chill mode).

I know I've deliberately skipped another week of blessings around that time, and I went with a compromise rather than an optimal team in the next one (following with my logic from previous weeks to stop destroying and rebuilding my entire team every week, and burning billions of Ymens in the process).

This played a big part in why I squeezed the vast majority of my fights in Phase 1, but also why I decided not to tryhard for the win in Phase 2 even though both Stalker666 and Basniowy had a really good chance to pass me over, as the latter ended up doing. It was the annoying Red Element and Green Hair week, where I could have crafted an optimal team but it would have been super costly to do (including leveling up several L5s that had yet to see play) and then I would have had to undo a lot of it for the Nosedive and Orange Eyes super strong blessings we have (on dot com) as of this writing.

So instead I just started building the team that I'm using now, and I threw in the two double-blessed Atina and Asmai in it (but without giving them any light bulb). This allowed me to dust off my shiny Blue MG set and take advantage of Red teams despite being significantly behind in raw power for that week. And yeah, still a top 4 despite not wasting obscene amounts of resources, time and energy on minmaxing my team every single week as if in a vacuum. Still feels great!  

On 1/24/2024 at 11:49 AM, Basniowy said:

My 6th win comming in tomorrow. Special Thanks to @DvDivXXX for his mass refilling*, wasting his kobans and "letting me" win in the end. It was a pleasure to finally meet beat you ;) 

* (~5500 points during the 1st day of new league was impressive ngl XD

PS: Div don't bother with doing your remaining fights, I am going to score higher anyway.

:D! Well, I get that you were super happy to grab a win, and even more so because you "defeated me" in the process, and I also get that the above was meant as friendly banter and teasing. Still comes off a bit strong, though (but those things aren't easy to balance properly, especially in a second language). I didn't waste my kobans, trust me. There are other reasons to make mass refills besides going for the win in the league itself. Mainly, in this particular case, I knew I would be weaker in Phase 2 so I needed to squeeze most of my fights in Phase 1, and I was also not super available at the time for real-life reasons.

Congrats on the win, regardless! <3

Hopefully next time we cross paths, it will be when I'm able to give you a real challenge. :ph34r: Careful what you wish for, though! There's a reason we usually let sleeping dragons lie. ^^

------------------
D3 run #182  2024/01/25-02/01 (Spade Week 1; retroactively as is now usual)

My 27th win! ^^

image.png

Now, this one was tight as all hell, and I legit didn't expect to win it until the very last second (not minute, second!). For one, I expected @Bobick had a few fights left and was going to pass me over any moment throughout this morning... but miraculously enough, it seems he was actually done, or perhaps he did have fights left to play but had a connection or real-life issue that kept him away from the game until reset (I really hope not it's not the latter). For two, Maxie surprised the shit out of me by passing over Bobick in the last couple of minutes before reset, and ending up 12 measly points behind me. Took me completely by surprise and it was so close that I had to double-check my result even after this last second screenshot.

You both gave me a tough challenge, thank you for that and congrats for the top 4.

Phase 1, I started out with the weak-ass compromise team that was basically my future Phase 2 Nosedive team with a couple of double-blessed girls thrown in without light bulbs. I was cautious not to take on any strong opponents at that point, but I was still able to grab a fair bit of max point wins here and there. Phase 2 is where shit got serious, especially the post-reset Blue>Red Monday massacre of leftover teams from Phase 1 after their buffs faded away while mine kicked in. ^^

Of course after that it got much sketchier, as I anticipated, because it was possible to make nearly the same build as mine but with the Yellow tag instead or in addition to the Blue one. I myself swapped out the mega-blessed Lora for Dve and her much better GS3 a few times to take on anyone who also showed the Blue tag. I didn't want to lose my own Blue tag though, as I have a full set of Blue MG pieces as opposed to a single Yellow one. And as expected, a truckload of teams used the aforementioned Lora and her weaker Reflect GS5 as their defense team, which eventually pushed me to bite the bullet and spend a whole day with 4 chlores equipped to take them on without losing too many points (still lost loads but eh, random is random).

Funnily enough, I'm with Maxie again for this new week starting today:

image.png

Between Marcel, Svante, Duran and a few others, it's far from a duel, but it's still pretty funny. Especially since he (she?) seems to be either following my lead or they happen to have come up with the exact same off-meta build and they also love to get a comfortable headstart early on. ^^ (Could I actually have a fan? As in, a fan of my playstyle in leagues, I mean... Of course I already know I have millions of fans of my posts on the forum... mostly lurkers, though. ^^).

---
PS: Congrats to @Der DinX, welcome to D3! There's a bunch of other cool results by other cool people I've noticed in the few pages I've missed since my previous reports, but I'm all out of reaction smileys for today. I shall do a round of Likes and GGs in the morrow, not to worry! ^^

---
PPS (EDIT): When did we go from 50 shards down to 45 for a win? Not that it's a big deal since we have months between League Girls, but this feels dumb. It used to be that two wins in a row would grant you the LG, one week earlier than you could with top 4s. Now, there's no real difference: two wins plus whatever or three top 4s, either way it takes three weeks minimum to grab the LG (burning Laby coins for the missing 10 shards after two wins notwithstanding... it's technically possible but so wasteful I doubt anyone would ever do that).

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
PPS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • GG 9

2 hours ago, mates said:

I thought RedEagle will won. Guess he didnt see any threaths and underperformed a lot.

For this week you couldnt got any harder league than this one so it will get just better next time ;) 

I wasn't confident at all, especially since i had a weak team before blessing change, but that didnt matter since it let me clear the easy targets, and i had a much more competitive team on the second part.

As for this week it seems even top 4 could prove a chalange, there seem to be about 6 active winners competing, 3 of you being very strong. I feel like ill be competing for 4th spot this time instead of the 1st.

Anyway good luck, let the best man win 😉

• Like 3

New month and another 5th place. I could have placed better but as you know I am mostly playing relaxed and cheap, so with my slightly modified team (I hate mondays having to think of what to do with my team) and no AME 5th place is not bad.

image.png.b99c410fa90605cd89bf04290d58e867.png

• Like 2
  • GG 6

8 hours ago, Basniowy said:

This week there are not any strong peeps in your bracket, you can aim for top4 XD

We will see about that, but I strongly doubt it. 😁

At least the last two days it is going down.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hi all, my name is Div and I'm a League Addict. :ph34r:

Catching up on not one, not two but three reports at once this time (life got in the way again). Even worse, no shiny icons for past wins in any of these, as I was missing @430i's amazing script during those dark times away from you folks. ^^

------------------
D3 run #180  2024/01/11-18 (Denma Week 11; no LG available for me)

My 26th win! ^^ (that's your own total plus twenty, @Basniowy in the back ^^).

image.png

Not much to say on that one. I was basically on my own with a bunch of NPCs.

I remember noticing @Bellanaris in there, which was fun for the "oh, someone I know!" factor, but I knew her main game is GH and I didn't even expect her to be in D3 on HH too, to be honest. I'm pretty impressed by players who manage to keep up with multiple versions or variants of HH. Be it those like Holy who play the literal same game on Nutaku and dot com, or those like Ravi or DDinx or Omer who play two or more combinations of all the HH clones/reskins. Between HH, GH, CxH, PSH, TPSH and now GPSH, along with aborted ones like MRPG or HoH and who knows what else! ^^ Sometimes it's hard enough to keep up with just the one game on the one server, honestly.

------------------
D3 run #181  2024/01/18-25 (Denma Week 12; no LG available for me)

Just a top 4, as already heavily emphasized by the overly excited winner a few pages back. ^^

image.png

Well, it was a relatively weak group, with only Basniowy, Stalker666 and the German Tom (not to be confused with the French One ^^) and of course myself having a shot at a top 4, and indeed that's what the top 4 ended up being. (I also had Plip mentioned in my notes as a special guest, but it seems he's in a pretty chill mode).

I know I've deliberately skipped another week of blessings around that time, and I went with a compromise rather than an optimal team in the next one (following with my logic from previous weeks to stop destroying and rebuilding my entire team every week, and burning billions of Ymens in the process).

This played a big part in why I squeezed the vast majority of my fights in Phase 1, but also why I decided not to tryhard for the win in Phase 2 even though both Stalker666 and Basniowy had a really good chance to pass me over, as the latter ended up doing. It was the annoying Red Element and Green Hair week, where I could have crafted an optimal team but it would have been super costly to do (including leveling up several L5s that had yet to see play) and then I would have had to undo a lot of it for the Nosedive and Orange Eyes super strong blessings we have (on dot com) as of this writing.

So instead I just started building the team that I'm using now, and I threw in the two double-blessed Atina and Asmai in it (but without giving them any light bulb). This allowed me to dust off my shiny Blue MG set and take advantage of Red teams despite being significantly behind in raw power for that week. And yeah, still a top 4 despite not wasting obscene amounts of resources, time and energy on minmaxing my team every single week as if in a vacuum. Still feels great!  

:D! Well, I get that you were super happy to grab a win, and even more so because you "defeated me" in the process, and I also get that the above was meant as friendly banter and teasing. Still comes off a bit strong, though (but those things aren't easy to balance properly, especially in a second language). I didn't waste my kobans, trust me. There are other reasons to make mass refills besides going for the win in the league itself. Mainly, in this particular case, I knew I would be weaker in Phase 2 so I needed to squeeze most of my fights in Phase 1, and I was also not super available at the time for real-life reasons.

Congrats on the win, regardless! ❤️

Hopefully next time we cross paths, it will be when I'm able to give you a real challenge. :ph34r: Careful what you wish for, though! There's a reason we usually let sleeping dragons lie. ^^

------------------
D3 run #182  2024/01/25-02/01 (Spade Week 1; retroactively as is now usual)

My 27th win! ^^

image.png

Now, this one was tight as all hell, and I legit didn't expect to win it until the very last second (not minute, second!). For one, I expected @Bobick had a few fights left and was going to pass me over any moment throughout this morning... but miraculously enough, it seems he was actually done, or perhaps he did have fights left to play but had a connection or real-life issue that kept him away from the game until reset (I really hope not it's not the latter). For two, Maxie surprised the shit out of me by passing over Bobick in the last couple of minutes before reset, and ending up 12 measly points behind me. Took me completely by surprise and it was so close that I had to double-check my result even after this last second screenshot.

You both gave me a tough challenge, thank you for that and congrats for the top 4.

Phase 1, I started out with the weak-ass compromise team that was basically my future Phase 2 Nosedive team with a couple of double-blessed girls thrown in without light bulbs. I was cautious not to take on any strong opponents at that point, but I was still able to grab a fair bit of max point wins here and there. Phase 2 is where shit got serious, especially the post-reset Blue>Red Monday massacre of leftover teams from Phase 1 after their buffs faded away while mine kicked in. ^^

Of course after that it got much sketchier, as I anticipated, because it was possible to make nearly the same build as mine but with the Yellow tag instead or in addition to the Blue one. I myself swapped out the mega-blessed Lora for Dve and her much better GS3 a few times to take on anyone who also showed the Blue tag. I didn't want to lose my own Blue tag though, as I have a full set of Blue MG pieces as opposed to a single Yellow one. And as expected, a truckload of teams used the aforementioned Lora and her weaker Reflect GS5 as their defense team, which eventually pushed me to bite the bullet and spend a whole day with 4 chlores equipped to take them on without losing too many points (still lost loads but eh, random is random).

Funnily enough, I'm with Maxie again for this new week starting today:

image.png

Between Marcel, Svante, Duran and a few others, it's far from a duel, but it's still pretty funny. Especially since he (she?) seems to be either following my lead or they happen to have come up with the exact same off-meta build and they also love to get a comfortable headstart early on. ^^ (Could I actually have a fan? As in, a fan of my playstyle in leagues, I mean... Of course I already know I have millions of fans of my posts on the forum... mostly lurkers, though. ^^).

---
PS: Congrats to @Der DinX, welcome to D3! There's a bunch of other cool results by other cool people I've noticed in the few pages I've missed since my previous reports, but I'm all out of reaction smileys for today. I shall do a round of Likes and GGs in the morrow, not to worry! ^^

---
PPS (EDIT): When did we go from 50 shards down to 45 for a win? Not that it's a big deal since we have months between League Girls, but this feels dumb. It used to be that two wins in a row would grant you the LG, one week earlier than you could with top 4s. Now, there's no real difference: two wins plus whatever or three top 4s, either way it takes three weeks minimum to grab the LG (burning Laby coins for the missing 10 shards after two wins notwithstanding... it's technically possible but so wasteful I doubt anyone would ever do that).

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

you know what I had to think about when seeing this.. that´s some next lvl some would say p2w GE power I see there :P
I suppose someone spend a "few" kobans on EqP ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • uwu 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

you know what I had to think about when seeing this.. that´s some next lvl some would say p2w GE power I see there :P
I suppose someone spend a "few" kobans on EqP ;)

GG* has a better ring to it. ^^

In all seriousness, it's been one of my top priorities for quite awhile (and it still will be for a long time). It's no secret (from me, at least ^^), I've mentioned it in the GG thread and others. I still don't have Scrooge McDuck real money to throw at the game, unfortunately. But for sure, quite a lot of my monthly koban budget goes into my GG collection (and people wonder why I'm broke by the end of the month ^^).

I'm not the only one to focus on this source of power, either. And I don't doubt that I'm still behind the actual whales on that front. I've only reached level 7 on some of my mythic pieces recently (the crucial point where they start packing more punch than level 10 commons even with no resonance bonus match). Most of them are still at level 6 though, and I'm still filling up 12 of my 42 slots with commons... :$

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

GG* has a better ring to it. ^^

In all seriousness, it's been one of my top priorities for quite awhile (and it still will be for a long time). It's no secret (from me, at least ^^), I've mentioned it in the GG thread and others. I still don't have Scrooge McDuck real money to throw at the game, unfortunately. But for sure, quite a lot of my monthly koban budget goes into my GG collection (and people wonder why I'm broke by the end of the month ^^).

I'm not the only one to focus on this source of power, either. And I don't doubt that I'm still behind the actual whales on that front. I've only reached level 7 on some of my mythic pieces recently (the crucial point where they start packing more punch than level 10 commons even with no resonance bonus match). Most of them are still at level 6 though, and I'm still filling up 12 of my 42 slots with commons... :$

I´m curious on how you´d rate the RoI .. I f.e. haven´t spend a dime/ koban on it and I can get almost 15k extra TP now ..this week is a bit shit for me since I only own 3 mythics that offer a attack bonus.. would you mind giving us some insights on your additional strength :P ? ( you can slide into my dm´s secret dimension too if you´re too shy to do so publicly :P )

• Haha 3

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

That's where I'm at too (avg lvl 6.xx on MGG), so you're not far from some of the whales at least 😋

And you'd be even higher if you didn't go through that massively short-sighted common equip strategy to begin with 😅

League reports to be on topic :

• last week: 2nd, lost to a Bunny-affiliate due to an arrangement based on heads-or-tails draw ;
  • this week : 2nd, lost to a Were-Bunny that played it with more gusto than myself (not enough faith to lose some sleep over it, if I got a club mate as backupo for the win) ;
  • next week : 2nd, will lose to another Were-Bunny, due to the free new PoV girl having an odd number of characters in her name (testing new ways to involve luck in the game without wasting ressources) ;

That's how I roll as a Bunny 😂

• Haha 3
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

I only did a few legendary items to lvl5 at the start to have something to work with after that all i did was mythic GG. And i havent spend any extra effort on it but all my mythic GG are between 5 and 10. Usually i upgrade stuff that fits best to the girls i use.

• Juicy peach 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

this week is a bit shit for me since I only own 3 mythics that offer a attack bonus.

This will almost always be true for most players when there's a big blessing for a specific pose. I also have only 3 Nosedive pieces, coincidentally. The most I have for any given pose is 4. I have at least 1 piece for all 12 poses now, although Congress and Column took ages to show up and I only have one of each.

I have a fairly even distribution between the 3 Classes for HP bonuses and the 8 colors for Def bonuses, which is generally good, but this also gets much worse when the whole team needs to have the same pose (so only bonuses for one of the three classes), and of course a team built around a specific pose naturally leans towards the two colors with pose as their GS3, Yellow and Blue (so bonuses for three of the eight colors at best).

Basically a pose is the worst attribute a big blessing can roll in terms of getting the most out of your GG set. Maybe if someone happens to have 20 items matching the same pose, they can get obscene buffs once in a blue moon when this pose gets a big blessing... But they would get a lot less power from their set than your average random distribution on most weeks.

The other attributes that can be picked for blessings can't mess up with GG bonuses quite as much. It's almost never optimal either, but it's much easier to include girls with a few different poses in my team when blessings ask for any other attribute. If it's a hair color and a zodiac sign or whatever, more often than not I can activate the attack bonuses of a lot more of my GG pieces.

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

would you mind giving us some insights on your additional strength :P ?

TL;DR: My additional strength is almost at its lowest right now (see above ^^). I have only 3 attack matches, 9 HP matches, and 12 Def matches, out of my 30 mythic pieces.

Most weeks (with weaker and/or less restrictive blessings) I can build my team to get 12 or more attack matches, and close to 30 HP matches (Def matches vary a lot more, can't really rely on them anyway).

I mean, is that too strong? :$ (Screenshot from the Villain screen so no counter bonus and my AM doesn't show either).

image.png

PS: If that's the case, then I'm looking forward to sharing a league with you... ^^

1 hour ago, Darkyz_ said:

That's where I'm at too (avg lvl 6.xx on MGG), so you're not far from some of the whales at least 😋

And you'd be even higher if you didn't go through that massively short-sighted common equip strategy to begin with 😅

For real? :o I thought you'd be much higher than that by now. I'm sure some of the others like Govs, Limule, Sovereign or ofc Gogeta must have full level 10 sets at this point.

I really don't think my 42 level 10 commons were a short-sighted strategy at all. It was short term, but well worth it in my situation. Sure, I eventually recycled 30 of them to upgrade their mythic replacements, but in the meantime I had a lot more power a lot earlier than I would have if I had skipped that step, and it definitely helped my overall progress including my league results.

Plus, there's always the randomness of what slot I get mythics for. Even now, I only have 3 mythic pieces for slot 6 (including one I acquired a few days ago and haven't upgraded yet). The majority of the level 10 commons I'm still using are for slot 6, making up for that. Conversely, I have more mythic pieces for slot 3 than I can use at once, and I already had 7 of them early enough that I didn't have to max out my commons for that slot. It's nice to have a decent fallback option to fill in the blanks left by RNG.

1 hour ago, Darkyz_ said:

That's how I roll as a Bunny 😂

TL;DR: The "secret technique" of the rabbits is that there are so many of them, and they're collectively in touch with so many other D3 competitors that they regularly have the majority in their league groups, so they can determine who gets which rank through a vote, a bunch of bargains, or even Rock-Paper-Scissors (basically ^^). Which isn't really a secret, or a problem, to be clear. It's just that it's a group effort and it requires different skills than just winning by yourself in a true free-for-all competition.

I'll admit betting on stuff like how many letters an upcoming girl will have in her name sounds a lot more fun and in tune with the game's lore and meta. And a lot riskier than flipping a coin, too! Imagine an edit war takes place at KK's HQ as we saw multiple times before, but for the name of the particular girl whose name you bet on?! ^^

You'd have to agree beforehand if you'll stick to her name upon release, or whatever her name happens to be by the end of the league. Now that's its own kind of suspense and excitement in and of itself, for sure. ^^ (I mean I didn't have any stake in it besides just preferring Delphine to the stripper name they eventually went with, but just thinking back to the whole clown fiesta around Delphine aka Cheryl aka Candy Cocteau slash whatever, I'm still smiling. ^^ It was a real treat to follow on Yami's thread.

Anyhow. May the Force be with me you us all. GGz! :ph34r:<3 

• Like 3
  • uwu 1

il y a 17 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

This will almost always be true for most players when there's a big blessing for a specific pose. I also have only 3 Nosedive pieces, coincidentally. The most I have for any given pose is 4. I have at least 1 piece for all 12 poses now, although Congress and Column took ages to show up and I only have one of each.

I have a fairly even distribution between the 3 Classes for HP bonuses and the 8 colors for Def bonuses, which is generally good, but this also gets much worse when the whole team needs to have the same pose (so only bonuses for one of the three classes), and of course a team built around a specific pose naturally leans towards the two colors with pose as their GS5, Yellow and Blue (so bonuses for three of the eight colors at best).

Basically a pose is the worse attribute a big blessing can roll in terms of getting the most out of your GG set. Maybe if someone happens to have 20 items matching the same pose, they can get obscene buffs once in a blue moon when this pose gets a big blessing... But they would get a lot less power from their set than your average random distribution on most weeks.

The other attributes that can be picked for blessings can't mess up with GG bonuses quite as much. It's almost never optimal either, but it's much easier to include girls with a few different poses in my team when blessings ask for any other attribute. If it's a hair color and a zodiac sign or whatever, more often than not I can activate the attack bonuses of a lot more of my GG pieces.

TL;DR: My additional strength is almost at its lowest right now (see above ^^). I have only 3 attack matches, 9 HP matches, and 12 Def matches, out of my 30 mythic pieces.

Most weeks (with weaker and/or less restrictive blessings) I can build my team to get 12 or more attack matches, and close to 30 HP matches (Def matches vary a lot more, can't really rely on them anyway).

I mean, is that too strong? :$ (Screenshot from the Villain screen so no counter bonus and my AM doesn't show either).

image.png

PS: If that's the case, then I'm looking forward to sharing a league with you... ^^

For real? :o I thought you'd be much higher than that by now. I'm sure some of the others like Govs, Limule, Sovereign or ofc Gogeta must have full level 10 sets at this point.

I really don't think my 42 level 10 commons were a short-sighted strategy at all. It was short term, but well worth it in my situation. Sure, I eventually recycled 30 of them to upgrade their mythic replacements, but in the meantime I had a lot more power a lot earlier than I would have if I had skipped that step, and it definitely helped my overall progress including my league results.

Plus, there's always the randomness of what slot I get mythics for. Even now, I only have 3 mythic pieces for slot 6 (including one I acquired a few days ago and haven't upgraded yet). The majority of the level 10 commons I'm still using are for slot 6, making up for that. Conversely, I have more mythic pieces for slot 3 than I can use at once, and I already had 7 of them early enough that I didn't have to max out my commons for that slot. It's nice to have a decent fallback option to fill in the blanks left by RNG.

TL;DR: The "secret technique" of the rabbits is that there are so many of them, and they're collectively in touch with so many other D3 competitors that they regularly have the majority in their league groups, so they can determine who gets which rank through a vote, a bunch of bargains, or even Rock-Paper-Scissors (basically ^^). Which isn't really a secret, or a problem, to be clear. It's just that it's a group effort and it requires different skills than just winning by yourself in a true free-for-all competition.

I'll admit betting on stuff like how many letters an upcoming girl will have in her name sounds a lot more fun and in tune with the game's lore and meta. And a lot riskier than flipping a coin, too! Imagine an edit war takes place at KK's HQ as we saw multiple times before, but for the name of the particular girl whose name you bet on?! ^^

You'd have to agree beforehand if you'll stick to her name upon release, or whatever her name happens to be by the end of the league. Now that's its own kind of suspense and excitement in and of itself, for sure. ^^ (I mean I didn't have any stake in it besides just preferring Delphine to the stripper name they eventually went with, but just thinking back to the whole clown fiesta around Delphine aka Cheryl aka Candy Cocteau slash whatever, I'm still smiling. ^^ It was a real treat to follow on Yami's thread.

Anyhow. May the Force be with me you us all. GGz! :ph34r:<3 

Believing that rabbits choose between themselves is a mistake. So of course it happens but not always.
The worst adversary for a rabbit is another rabbit.

image.png.1d70bc52240458a08c554ccb4548ff52.png

image.png.3499b7f337d8a89fd8ba3963e2c3b068.png

image.png.cd8d0ced6d9d47ad0aa3484aec517d0a.png

image.png.dcdee5e772e99607929a111b95cbcff3.png

image.png.7d4a8126315f684a95f99ebf8cd118a9.pngimage.png.ba2da74cf6e5ee5f3ebba270794a575c.png

• Thinking 1
  • uwu 1

19 minutes ago, Sovereign RHB said:

The worst adversary for a rabbit is another rabbit.

Man is a wolf to man. Rabbit is a man to rabbits. ^^

In all seriousness, it's still competition, but knowing if you lose your friend wins is a heartwarming and relaxed situation to compete in, certainly more feel-good than just fighting for your own hide. It must be nice. EDIT: To be fair I have respect and sympathy for most of my regular competitors, even though we're not in a tribe together.

PS: This doesn't tell us if I'm in the right ballpark for your GG set... So, level 10 mythic pieces I presume? ^^ Or is that still out or reach even for you?

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Man is a wolf to man. Rabbit is a man to rabbits. ^^

In all seriousness, it's still competition, but knowing if you lose your friend wins is a heartwarming and relaxed situation to compete in, certainly more feel-good than just fighting for your own hide. It must be nice. EDIT: To be fair I have respect and sympathy for most of my regular competitors, even though we're not in a tribe together.

PS: This doesn't tell us if I'm in the right ballpark for your GG set... So, level 10 mythic pieces I presume? ^^ Or is that still out or reach even for you?

I have exactly 43 level 10 mythical equipment, 25 levels 1 to 9 and 23 level 1. Indeed, I have never increased those of other rarities (waste of time and money). Now I have invested 200,000 kobans in it.

As for the rabbits, the emptiness of the other teams also caused some to regroup. Where are the porns, tsubasas, etc.? So many great teams gone or dying. There are a few players who still persist alone but no more competing teams.

• Thanks 2
  • GG 1