How you doing in the "League"

casey

5 hours ago, mdnoria said:

I need to look what to play next week but it's hard to craft a team with the tooltips not displaying the traits anymore.

The Harem++ script is pretty good for exploring possible teams. But looking at the upcoming blessings, I'm likely to stick with my default teams.

I don't like the harem++ script. Most of the time I'm struggling finding what I'm looking for and I don't have this problem with the native UI.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

It is just displaying a bit differently, but as I don't put really effort into team building, I'm not sure what information you need and where it is hidden.

The only time I switch to the "original" harem, is when I want to look for example every girl from Club champion, as harem++ doesn't have that filter, or at least I havent found it yet.

Only one time swimming with the big fish, hoping they don't notice me (too much). 🤫

image.png.64b9064a992d3d70b1db9905c4f858bf.png

I know it is not representable, but still.
Feels a little bit awkward. 😁

---

Fooling around, making everyone a bit nervous. 😵

image.png.cf578c1cb2243f09c0b88b794af5e2e3.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 1

been busy irl. Finished first last league and was flying blind until today (only online via mobile phone).
Just checked my laegue and most probadly i won't finished first cause i got phoenix and some other well known names with me and those are usually not beatable if u do half of the league fights without any scripts.

image.png

image.png

• GG 1

I've got Firefox on my Smartphone, and all the scripts are working.
Maybe some have a few optic problems, or are not as comfortable as on PC, but besides that it is alright.

The App is just as useless as the vanilla form of the game itself.

Edited by Der DinX

Guess this is the first time I did all the fights without buying additional ones, and still have one left. 😁

image.png.264affbf1920a88033a56056e4d260aa.png

I will probably end up on 12th place.

---

image.png.d24f4d7f48562173ea28ec44127a2d85.png
image.thumb.png.4cc39d2beca4aceb37678a2316f3d03a.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • GG 3

pretty strong 2nd place, no chance for the 1st. With how low-effort my league strats are I consider top4 a great result every time

image.thumb.png.8b172db2586e3053bc9f137c4d9305ef.png

It was also a good week for my hair based team with green element countering the orange blessing on Nutaku

image.png.332e1a7ce712f8119dacc77f2839e462.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

image.png

A good end to me. Tryajan and Dio were the other opponents who had a real chance for 1st. My most concern was, that I had to start into the second half of the League week with a lvl701 Venus, but in the end it wasn't such a great issue like feared.

image.png

• GG 6

Easy 🤪Screenshot_2024-04-11-12-49-48-940_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.976427a53c1aa908243dca4a2d0912c5.jpg

Seriously though, an unexpected and insanely lucky 4th place, after I decided to just kinda brute force the second phase and didn't do any real team composition, just put my strongest physicals with a shield in there and hope for the best.

Also, note how two last players I fought were mates and alander, I had to get wins to make top4, and then started 5 of those 6 fights with a crit 😆

296-1 record, btw, which is my personal best.

• Like 1
  • GG 6

Glad for all your victories, guys. I want to share my story too. For the last 6 or 7 weeks I have been sitting tightly in D3 and basically do not use either AME or LME boosters. Last week I got into a stronger league and was unable to gain a foothold in the top 45, and was content with only 48th place (((. The same week was more successful for me and I took a record 35th place in D3. Previously, my the record was 36th place, but that was with the use of boosters throughout all the fights. So progress is being made, and I think in three months I’ll be able to gain a foothold in the top 30 of D3. Good news everyone!

image.thumb.png.39ba7ead60d9767a636454e35f89bc92.png

• Like 2
  • GG 6

A top 4 for me and a 1st place for ThunderWolf as expected when I saw the lobby at the start of the week :
image.thumb.png.a9ba28084d2aa0703937cb33e969b795.png

I finished 50% of my last week AME and only used one after that. When I saw that my top 4 was guaranteed at blessings change. I didn't use an other mythic booster.

I don't know if ThunderWolf stayed at this score because I thought he had ~50 points more than me by tracking lost points, not 24. If the score was really this close at the end, maybe I should have spent an other mythic booster.

Also lost a lot of points against Rucifel thanks to a Lin GS5 (stun)😒.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • GG 5

image.thumb.png.214f40d39d40735e454032cc2dd7f2a0.png

unexpected 1. place. Didn't thought i could win against phoenix without doing everything right. Maybe he was busy too or his 100+ wins are more frightening then they should be. 

Yes, for mobile, Firefox or Kiwi are my preferred browsers, both support scripts.

HH on firefox is slow as hell on my not really new smartohone. Tried it once and had scripts running there, but it simply took ages to load so i am back to chrome on mobile. i will take a look at kiwi, never heard of it. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • GG 2

Le 14/04/2024 à 16:19, XXDongXX a dit :

unexpected 1. place. Didn't thought i could win against phoenix without doing everything right. Maybe he was busy too or his 100+ wins are more frightening then they should be. 

Phoenix was away on a soul searching mission in the desert (well, people other than the Sheriff call that 'holidays', but the Marshall never grasped the meaning of that thing 😅...). That maybe explains a bit his lack of bite this time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.png

Gratulation to [FDGN]~Speleo12 for his win. Sadly RNG didn't liked me this week so the race wasn't as close as wished from my side. For example: I had a 19,87 expected outcome with a 88,32% winchance against Speleo12 (the race was decided at this time, because I was 85 points behind him at 7510 points and had missed the chance to catch him unboosted by 2mni). 1st battle was okay, but RNG let me loose the other 2 fights with ca 20 points below the expected outcome. In total I'm 42,611 points below the expected outcome, so a week with bad RNG. That shouldn't reduce the performance of Speleo12 who had only lost 80 points on his way to  be the 37th time 1st in League.

image.png

• Like 2
  • GG 6

image.thumb.png.01d372fd7ffe4e471d8d697ee947cc34.png

I didn't finish this league badly. Stopped one step away from the top 30. Improved his record by 4 points from 35th to 31st place. I think this is not bad in my case. Yes, as before, I did not use a single AME or LME booster. I think it makes sense to spend boosters when you are fighting for at least 15 goals. And here the difference between the top 45 and top 30 is only 576 kobans. And spend 3 boosters (minimum) for 1350 kobans. to get 576 is nonsense. Well, all of you guys are staying tight in the top 4. But don't worry. very soon I will get to you))) Good news everyone.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 1