How you doing in the "League"

casey

2 minutes ago, test_user said:

Took me about 40 minutes but the server finally let me get my 15 battles in. It sort of looked like all the opponent battle counts reset as well but people retained their points.

I've actually beat 5 people total but the count makes it look like I only defeated 3 people in the league.

Same here. Ah, My head has finally cooled off and after taking a look at the Sexpert 1 bracket I'm in, it looks like alot of the folks from My Wanker 3 bracket are in here and Natstar, GeorgeMTO and many other active Forum users are here as well. 😊

1 minute ago, TheSonicSly said:

Same here. Ah, My head has finally cooled off and after taking a look at the Sexpert 1 bracket I'm in, it looks like alot of the folks from My Wanker 3 bracket are in here and Natstar, GeorgeMTO and many other active Forum users are here as well. 😊

The issue I'm thinking about at this point is what happens with those match resets. If someone was ahead in points and gets to rebattle people that were already defeated, then they will get a score that is impossible for someone to reach right? Someone in my league had 39 points already when the battle counts seemed to reset.

Has anyone else noticed this in their league?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, test_user said:

The issue I'm thinking about at this point is what happens with those match resets. If someone was ahead in points and gets to rebattle people that were already defeated, then they will get a score that is impossible for someone to reach right? Someone in my league had 39 points already when the battle counts seemed to reset.

That's true. Anyone who may have slipped past the lag/crashing could end up having a serious edge and perhaps unfair advantage as they could battle the same opponents again and potentially get up to as many as 45 extra points. This could be made even more disastrous if they're Koban spenders. 🤔

Edited by TheSonicSly

6 minutes ago, test_user said:

I reported it last week. Seems even worse this time. I'm wondering what in the code causes it to happen.

8 minutes ago, TheSonicSly said:

Yeah there's only 1 sexpert 1 bracket, so all of us are in the same place. I'm hoping I can make top 75.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah there's only 1 sexpert 1 bracket, so all of us are in the same place. I'm hoping I can make top 75.

Wow, only 1 huh. Truth be told, I never thought I'd make it here but after persevering in Wanker 3, I was able to finish in 9th place and I had it rough with 4 of 5 rank 300+ players competing for the top 15. I hope I place in the top 75 too, so best of luck to us both. 😉👍

30 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

It looks like half my fights in Sexpert I could go either way, so I am definitely in for a bad time. Having only 3 Legendary equipment pieces will be pretty rough.

I'd say I'm in the same boat with 4 pieces of Legendary equipment. Alot of the Fights seem sketchy and it's no longer possible for Me to determine My probability of success. The way I see it, it's anyone's Game. So despite the odd's, best of luck to You. 😉👍

• Like 1

Gah, I got promoted to Sexpert 1 and there's like 17 guys over level 300.  The top is friggin' 336 and somehow has 378 points already.  Also, there's 165 people in the league?  I thought they were supposed to be 100 people or close to it.

Oh well.  No way in hell I'm promoting out this time, but at least it's pretty unlikely I'll get demoted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I reported it last week. Seems even worse this time. I'm wondering what in the code causes it to happen.

It seems to have happened to me, did a couple fights at reset to use up a few points then went to make dinner while I waited for the lag to die down, just came back now to notice the fights I won had reset, but it won't matter in the end, only got 18 extra points but so many high lvls in here will knock me back fast, but bug def needs fixing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cd86 said:

Gah, I got promoted to Sexpert 1 and there's like 17 guys over level 300.  The top is friggin' 336 and somehow has 378 points already.  Also, there's 165 people in the league?  I thought they were supposed to be 100 people or close to it.

Oh well.  No way in hell I'm promoting out this time, but at least it's pretty unlikely I'll get demoted.

Interesting, so there's more than 1 bracket... the one I'm in has 180 players and the player who's in 1st place has 315 points. 🤔

i wonder why noone yet did a screenshot of it. so i do it. i proudly present to you the top lvl players from the first sexpert 1 group:

Screenshot_20181011-121733~2.png

i won't spend any kobans here. that can only result in a waste because there are all whales we have on hh.com. an fran will win it anyways. 😄

i take it as nice xp gain since if i only fight the easy prey the lowest level will still be around 289 towards the end.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheSonicSly said:

Hey BoogerStick! Congrats on getting 1st place in Wanker 3! 😁👍

Cheers!

13 minutes ago, Habi said:

because there are all whales we have on hh.com. an fran will win it anyways. 😄

Not that it matters, but I'm F2P all the way.

And yes, Fran's budget will trump everything else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoogerStick said:

Cheers!

Not that it matters, but I'm F2P all the way.

And yes, Fran's budget will trump everything else.

i didn't say that everyone displayed on the screenshot is a whale. admittedly it wasn't placed very well or could have been formulated clearer. what i meant was that all whales (or at least all whales interested in pvp) are somewhere present in that s1 group so trying to compete for a top spot would ultimately fail if you're not willing to spend the 3k kobans needed tofight everyone. you won't get far with one or two tactical refills. maybe next week. 😄

19 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Everyone is stalling here. There's not enough players to make a higher group.

10 minutes ago, Habi said:

i didn't say that everyone displayed on the screenshot is a whale. admittedly it wasn't placed very well or could have been formulated clearer. what i meant was that all whales (or at least all whales interested in pvp) are somewhere present in that s1 group so trying to compete for a top spot would ultimately fail if you're not willing to spend the 3k kobans needed tofight everyone. you won't get far with one or two tactical refills. maybe next week. 😄

If there's one S I group now of 180 players and promotion over the leagues stays the same then there wil be 360 players the coming week and 540 players the week after that. If they divide that into brackets of 108 we will see the 1st sexpert II tier in three weeks. (so get used to queen Fran)👸

Anyways, I didn't expect to do very well in W III. But still.... due to some unexpected wins in the end...

17.PNG.0a2ab2608a4ab3b588897ead1f22384b.PNG

And this weeks W III looks like a breeze:P

• Like 1

@Habi No worries, I didn't mean to sound defensive.

24 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

If there's one S I group now of 180 players and promotion over the leagues stays the same then there wil be 360 players the coming week and 540 players the week after that. If they divide that into brackets of 108 we will see the 1st sexpert II tier in three weeks.

As I calculate it, next week there should be 5 Sexpert I leagues, 114 to 117 players in each, and still no promotions. Then in 2 weeks, 11 leagues with 111 to 116 players each, ending with the first promotions to Sexpert II.

You're assuming there are still 12 Wanker III leagues this week, so another 180 coming up, but the last round of promotions from Wanker II means there are actually be 27 or 28 Wanker III right now.

Edited by BoogerStick
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1