Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

Guys let's please agree to simply sort via level and always tell the total player count. Habi and shal are doing us a nice favor here and this would make it as easy as possible for them to get reliable and spot-on information. 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nbgv said:

Yes I thought about it for sec but he would have to lose 9 fights and there would have to be 103 players, if I'm correct. 9 fights is 18 points less and 2 more players to equal 900 score.

And with no context, that's totally possible.

8 hours ago, nbgv said:

d2.thumb.jpg.30042f47407c7001aba15487c6be2437.jpg

D2 105 players ranging from 242 to 364 levels

7 hours ago, snowman22 said:

D2 (again, getting tired of D2, too weak to challenge for 1-4, having to tank a bit to hit 16-30)

Madr  364

Subyak  359

Biatch  359

... and 102 more

this looks like this is the same group. @nbgv can you please double check it? you didn't include player names in your images. thanks.

5 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

whatever. i have posted my screenshots about the rest i dont really care. there r no higher leagues atm. so counting the groups seems pretty pointless for the moment.

if you don't care then why do you suddenly post here after we haven't seen you in this thread for months and then even don't clearly deliver the data asked for? oh right, to brag about your serious victory. well done pal. 👍

this thread would probably be better suited for your intent:

oh wait you already did. 🤔

Edited by Habi
  • Like 2

Let's keep this thread civilized and only about league reports please. There's really no need for provocation in any direction. It's okay to be proud and celebrate your wins, but casey's thread is the best place to do that:

Again: It would be best if we stick to the sole purpose of information here and the best way as of now is to share a screenshot of your league (sorted by level) and post the total number of players in your bracket. For everything else let's go to the respective thread (which I'm going to do right now). Please do me the favor everyone and don't reply to my post over here. Let's have any further discussion about leagues in casey's thread linked above.

Looking forward to further screenshots and the weekly report! 👍

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jelom said:

Better late than never: 101 player D3. Oh! Gambit126 posted it before ...

Still no winner. Fran took a loss, and there are some boosted players blocking the rush to perfect score.

Come on @jelom take a shot think 14.4 Kobans :D get some of the right purple boosters and go for it9_9

what is the worse that can happen, you lose a couple and end up 5th -15 and what you win in Kobans this season

will offset what you spent in refills

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

On 6/27/2019 at 1:03 PM, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

league 900.PNG

I'm in here too. Can confirm it's 101 players and he did not lose 3 fights. Many tough (for me) players this round. I had hoped that the strongest would get diluted a bit by now. How many D3's are there atm?

@Casey Are purple boosters working properly now? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I'm in here too. Can confirm it's 101 players and he did not lose 3 fights. Many tough (for me) players this round. I had hoped that the strongest would get diluted a bit by now. How many D3's are there atm?

have weaken my self. only use harmoney gear atm. so when the league next time updates, u should beat me easily

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Some of the purple boosters are weaker than the gold ones and one of the other ones like Cordyceps are only marginally better than the gold ones and aren't worth the extra cost

I wasn't aware that the purple boosters have issues

Edited by casey
left out some info