Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

On 9/7/2019 at 8:20 PM, Habi said:

time for this weeks wrapup.

data collected so far for active season 51:

• d1: 1x103 reported: prediction of 3682 is very likely.
  • d2: 4x103 reported: prediction of 2580 is very likely.
  • d3: 7x103 reported: i just assume the prediction of 2068 total (12x103, 8x104) as confirmed. although the distribution of the reported groups makes me a little wary. i've heard rumors of a few people being banned again, up to 21 of them might have been in the d3 pool. until otherwise proven i'll stick to the numbers.

updated predictions:

Season 46: 49xx / 3322 / 2175 / 1648
Season 47: 49xx / 3382 / 2280 / 1723
Season 48: 50xx / 3457 / 2370 / 1798
Season 49: 50xx / 3532 / 2445 / 1888
Season 50: 51xx? / 3592 / 2520 / 1978
Season 51: 51xx? / 3682? / 2580 / 2068
Season 52: 52xx? / 3742? / 2670? / 2143
Season 53: 52xx? / 3802? / 2760? / 2218?
Season 54: 53xx? / 3847? / 2850? / 2293?
Season 55: 53xx? / 3922? / 2910? / 2383?

legend:

• the active season (while this current post is maintained) is bold.
  • every prediction/assumption that is uncertain has a '?' with it.
  • predictions that were corrected down are red, predictions corrected up are green. if a corrected prediction influences the number of groups in addition to the player pool it will be underlined aswell. (extra info: whenever there is an underlined number the red/green spreads to neighbouring tiers the season after)

time for this weeks wrapup.

data collected so far for active season 52:

• d1: 1x101, 1x102 reported: prediction of 3742 is possible. could aswell be higher by 15 but until proven otherwise i'll stick to the prediction.
  • d2: 2x102, 3x103 reported: prediction of 2670 is very likely.
  • d3: 6x102 reported: i just assume the prediction of 2143 total (20x102, 1x103) as confirmed.

updated predictions:

Season 46: 49xx / 3322 / 2175 / 1648
Season 47: 49xx / 3382 / 2280 / 1723
Season 48: 50xx / 3457 / 2370 / 1798
Season 49: 50xx / 3532 / 2445 / 1888
Season 50: 51xx / 3592 / 2520 / 1978
Season 51: 51xx? / 3682 / 2580 / 2068
Season 52: 52xx? / 3742? / 2670 / 2143
Season 53: 52xx? / 3802? / 2760? / 2218
Season 54: 53xx? / 3847? / 2850? / 2293?
Season 55: 53xx? / 3922? / 2910? / 2383?

legend:

• the active season (while this current post is maintained) is bold.
  • every prediction/assumption that is uncertain has a '?' with it.
  • predictions that were corrected down are red, predictions corrected up are green. if a corrected prediction influences the number of groups in addition to the player pool it will be underlined aswell. (extra info: whenever there is an underlined number the red/green spreads to neighbouring tiers the season after)
Edited by Habi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I'm late this week... I'm in the same Dicktator II as @Andy86.

@test_user rushed, but I fear it was an hasty move... comparing his stats to other players stats, I wouldn't bet a good amount on his victory. I hope he rushed out of necessity and not for the result.

It is necessity. I'm certain that people will get ahead of the score. I think I'll end up somewhere in the top 10 at best. But based on how my schedule is looking at the moment and I am certain that I'll not have the time to do a very large chunk of the fights in the league this week. In those scenarios, I rush so I can not miss out on so much experience :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, test_user said:

It is necessity. I'm certain that people will get ahead of the score. I think I'll end up somewhere in the top 10 at best. But based on how my schedule is looking at the moment and I am certain that I'll not have the time to do a very large chunk of the fights in the league this week. In those scenarios, I rush so I can not miss out on so much experience :)

makes so much sense, finally someone who has other priorities than just saving some kobans 😃 gl for a top15 finish, but honestly, you deserve to win it all =D

edit: and to honest (a second time), i cant be this person, i am saving as much kobans as i can, i would rather let my girls do some overtime than giving out some kobans for money, for instance

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

makes so much sense, finally someone who has other priorities than just saving some kobans 😃 gl for a top15 finish, but honestly, you deserve to win it all =D

edit: and to honest (a second time), i cant be this person, i am saving as much kobans as i can, i would rather let my girls do some overtime than giving out some kobans for money, for instance

I just want to do sort of well to minimize koban loss. I still have a decent amount saved up because I tried to save most of them for a year when I thought the anniversary event would have all girls. I wont always spend kobans to make it happen, just when I know my schedule will screw me out of getting a chance to do many fights cause I can't plan out my attacks on people as much. In a perfect scenario, I wouldn't really be spending a ton of kobans but it is what it is.

• Like 2

Just now, test_user said:

Just as an update, I think you wishing me luck helped me out :D I just barely managed to keep in 1st place. I hope I don't have to do that rush for a very long time again.

well, congrats! And there are still people saying rushing is stupid :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blaa said:

Thanks! Lol. To their credit, rushing can probably go wrong very easily. And some other factors like better fighters missing out on fight opportunities may have helped me out. Rushing probably just doesn't give as good a guarantee as it did in the past. 

But its good for planning ahead in certain scenarios and making sure you can collect all your experience too :) Thats what is really great about it I think. In high enough leagues, you can minimize or recoup losses if you can be strong enough to stay in one of the better ranking positions of the upper leagues.

17 minutes ago, test_user said:

Just as an update, I think you wishing me luck helped me out :D I just barely managed to keep in 1st place. I hope I don't have to do that rush for a very long time again.

16 minutes ago, blaa said:

12 minutes ago, test_user said:

Thanks! Lol. To their credit, rushing can probably go wrong very easily. And some other factors like better fighters missing out on fight opportunities may have helped me out. Rushing probably just doesn't give as good a guarantee as it did in the past. 

But its good for planning ahead in certain scenarios and making sure you can collect all your experience too :) Thats what is really great about it I think. In high enough leagues, you can minimize or recoup losses if you can be strong enough to stay in one of the better ranking positions of the upper leagues.

please guys, keep it clean!

===>

On 9/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, _shal_ said:

===> https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6852-how-you-doing-in-the-league/

If you're going to post in this league-themed thread here, please at least contribute to its purpose by mentioning how many players there are in your D1.

• Like 4