Promote your club here!

Chthugha

12 hours ago, casey said:

Do any of the more advanced players scanning this topic get tempted to join some of the less established or newer clubs 

just so they can be the big man on campus or the largest fish in a small pond.9_9

I kinda got stuck into that situation when I started my own club and no way of passing down the stick. 

Feel free to join me, just I can imagine your Dutch being a bit rusty. 😉

Hey there Hentai Heroes Fans !

I like to intoduce our Club the BIKINI WARRIORS  ID: 3339

We speak English .

Entrylevel is 100 .

Our Rule is you have to be an aktive player .

No forced Donations .

At the moment we are looking for 2 new members to fill up our contingent of 21 members .

Hope to see you soon .

Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h43m39s_002_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h41m42s_001_.png

On 4/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, DHarry said:

I kinda got stuck into that situation when I started my own club and no way of passing down the stick. 

Feel free to join me, just I can imagine your Dutch being a bit rusty. 😉

thanks for the invite, but i'm already a member of a mostly french language team where as i'm barely conversant in English

which is a good thing because i tend to write stuff (in English) that annoys other players9_9

We are looking for 1 more member to reach our cap. We are a casual, friendly bunch.

• Server: Hentai Heroes
  • Language: English
  • Min level: Mid 200s (or lots of enthusiasm)
  • Safety: We have never kicked anybody who has made a contribution
  • Leader: reaper590
  • Bonuses: Up 4 in the last week

image.png.c758b10a6de523542d86eb701fcc6ba5.png

Edited by snowman22
Spelling

On 4/26/2019 at 7:04 PM, DHarry said:

Update on the club:

We are growing steadily. There are a few non-contributing members that could be kicked, so we have room for 2 more right now. 
We go Dutch! (everyone pays for their own upgrades. :P )

Club stats.jpg

Thanks to a very generous benefactor (thanks again CNO), there is now room for 9 new members of the Dutch Heroes. We have also decided that English will be added as the language used. We have a reputation to keep up as good English speakers I guess, so why not. 🤭 Also some other stats have moved up a bit again, Exp is 15 now, HC, CH 5 and KH 6. So, if you like Dutch Heroes, or have Dutch ancestors but dont actually speak the language anymore: Come join the Dutch Heroes and together we work our way to 20 for all! ✊🏼

ID: 1658

Edited by DHarry
Add iD
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Thanks to a very generous benefactor (thanks again CNO), there is now room for 9 new members of the Dutch Heroes. We have also decided that English will be added as the language used. We have a reputation to keep up as good English speakers I guess, so why not. 🤭 Also some other stats have moved up a bit again, Exp is 15 now, HC, CH 5 and KH 6. So, if you like Dutch Heroes, or have Dutch ancestors but dont actually speak the language anymore: Come join the Dutch Heroes and together we work our way to 20 for all! ✊🏼

ID: 1658

Don't forget to mention that you're going Dutch on the upgrade costs. And to all those non-Dutch players; you only need some Dutch courage. After thay asking to join is easy.

Just now, Chthugha said:

Don't forget to mention that you're going Dutch on the upgrade costs. And to all those non-Dutch players; you only need some Dutch courage. After thay asking to join is easy.

Yes, going Dutch of course. And if you ever wanted to ”pass the Dutchy to the left hand side” yourself, we are also the club for you! 😁

Had some guild improvements.

Recruiting/poaching any Nutaku, Harem heroes level 250+ players who don't have a guild or are not satisfied with their guild bonus. 

Guild.png.22d31d601b13bcf7ad4ed3e2d5cf4a56.png

Edited by Lhans

- Name of the club : Redheads are the Best
- ID of the club 3049
- Language spoken in the club: English 20 of 24 members
- Your current amount of members (please update this, and post full here if your club is full)
- Goal of the club We welcome all members as long as they contribute to the club
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club Level 200 and 100K a week until we have all stats at level 10, then 60 kobans a week after that
- Expectations of the members we expect you to contribute to the club, even if its 100K a week or when we hit using kobans, but thats it, but know this, the owner of the club does remove people if they do not contribute

37 minutes ago, Varnart said:

- Name of the club : Redheads are the Best
- ID of the club 3049
- Language spoken in the club: English 20 of 24 members
- Your current amount of members (please update this, and post full here if your club is full)
- Goal of the club We welcome all members as long as they contribute to the club
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club Level 200 and 100K a week until we have all stats at level 10, then 60 kobans a week after that
- Expectations of the members we expect you to contribute to the club, even if its 100K a week or when we hit using kobans, but thats it, but know this, the owner of the club does remove people if they do not contribute

do you scuba dive, because you will be holding your breath9_9 a long time with those requirements 

18 hours ago, Varnart said:

how so? its the least amount you can contribute a week in both categories?

Well no, since @casey is talking about the length of time. You are so lenient on your club members, allowing them to contribute so little every week, so obviously it would take a longer time to finish all the upgrades.

#logic

I dont do minimums because I dont need the headache of keeping track of everyones progress that closely. That being said, if you stay at 0, one day you may find yourself kicked.

Most are doing very well though and Im happy to say the Dutch Heroes have maxed Money gain. 🎊🍾🥳

Come join us and 

Fun fact, did you know that a Duke had to marry a Dutch girl? How else would he have a DuTchess? 🤭

Edited by DHarry

Pls my friends come to me :D

Name: Ultimate Fuckers (Ger)
ID: 1381
Language: German and English
Current members: 24/30
Requirements: Active and would like to help upgrade

Minimum Lvl.: 250

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Risell

On 5/14/2019 at 12:27 PM, Scryehard said:

Haven't seen you around at all, so RIP to that, I guess.

indeed, havent seen you since our talk, are you in a different world? ;)

edit: but lucky me, a lot of contests won (probably because of that)

Edited by blaa

- Name of the club (Belgium)
-
ID of the club (1828)
-
Language spoken in the club (Dutch/English)
-
Your current amount of members (22 and 2 places open)
-
Goal of the club (Having fun)
-
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (lvl cap 150)
-
Expectations of the members (contibute and be active)

Edited by Phile

5 hours ago, Scryehard said:

Stop hiding and come fight me! D:<

You are charm, there is no reason for hiding, but your 5am waking up time is a death sentence to any contest against you, so no need to meeting you, to be honest

2 hours ago, blaa said:

You are charm, there is no reason for hiding

Hot air, I say. Hot air! Meet me in fisticuffs forthwith or I shall be forced to taunt thee with viscous rumors about the dimensions of thy manhood!

Edited by Scryehard

• Darsca pinned this topic