Fuck, Marry, Friendzone

Noacc

• Community Manager

Bunny would like to play a very simple game with you!

"Fuck, Marry, Friendzone"

Let her know who would you like to Fuck, Marry and Friendzone between these 5 girls and 5 of you will be chosen randomly for a reward: 150 kobans (Hentai Heroes).

Comment until 6 am (GMT+1) of the 14th of January! Don't forget to leave me your ID & platform in the comment. 

FB_contest_girls.png

I will also participate in this one!

Fuck Lil'Red and Mordana and Shina. And Bunny? Marry Sherly and Kameyala.  Friendzone...oh boy 😬

Don't be like me guys, make a single tough choice!

easy one:

fuck Mordana, coz she is a beast...

marry Lil´Red, coz she has Cookies in her basket!

friendzone Sherly, coz you can tell her any secret, she would figure them out anyways...

ID: 987433 on hentaiheroes.com

Edited by Skiron

Fuck Sherly (just look at her), Marry Lil'Red (perfect for the rest of your life), Friendzone Mordana (I think you want to keep her there and not in limbo like the other two, so her hair isn't going to petrify you).

ID: 211318 on hentaiheroes.com.

Edited by Chthugha

Fuck both Sherly and Treasure at the same time: detective, victim and executioner in the same bed !

Marry Kameyala, love at first sight !💜

Friendzone : Lil'Red since she looks like a good friend and she will love more her grandmother than me in any case XD

Platform Nutaku

ID 1234175

Fuck them all... because really, who wouldn't? Oh? I need to choose, fine.

Fuck Treasure because that beautiful hair demands it.

Marry Mordana because I have the feeling sex with her is always going to be fun, and compatibility in that regard is quite important!

Friend Sherly because, let's be honest, if I'm marrying Mordana I should probably have a friend who can watch out for me.

Nutaku ID: 363464

Edited by YummyTiger
  • Like 1

So since language isn't a problem in the thread title...…

Fuck: Sherly -- huge tits and long hair for pulling as I pound that sweet ass doggy style 

Marry: Treasure -- Princess in the streets, freak in the sheets (always marry up)

FriendZone: None -- men and women can't be friends, the sex issue always gets in the way

HH ID# 159122

Edited by Blain
typos
  • Like 1

First of all I become a friend to Lil'Red, but then I fall in love with her, fuck her and marry her. After that I meet Sherly, we become good friends but my cock can't resist her sexy body and I fuck her very hard. I already have wife, so we just fuck every day. Then appears Mordana and puts me in her friendzone. No escape from this... but one day I will fuck her 😏

Oh and in case of my winning:

HH.com

ID 253532

Edited by Defens

Fuck: Treasure (i don't have her event version, so I base the choice on her main version I saw in the wiki, also because I think I would not like her event version, cause I hate tentacles)

Marry: none of them (I don't believe in marriage)

Friendzone: Sherly (being a detective she may be useful, and I can fantasize on her curves without having to fuck one that likes tentacles...)