100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,004 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

I was beginning to think that the x100 shard drops were a thing of the past until this happened in my Herbie Hynde account just a moment ago (I got 91 bouquets of flowers as a bonus).  I managed to get Evelyn with a x100 drop in my Peregrine Took account when she was available the first time around...

image.png.14055246e40a499285491377d5144ee7.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All this is good news for many people who have reported the multiple times they have had x100 drops.  The best I've had in any one account has been four so far.

Hey, I'm one of those weirdos who thinks Octavia is quite beautiful and very sweet.  In my opinion she's one of the sweetest feminine characters in Hentai Heroes.  I suspended my disbelief to come to this opinion, possibly because I once had a pet octopus - an incredibly intelligent Houdini.  But, knowing how she ate her prey, the thought of putting my dick between Octavia's tentacles in the hunt for her pussy kinda fills me with horror!

Got x100 on Keiko! 
I was starting to get nervous because I had 80 fights (20 free combativity points + 3 refills) and 0 shards drop. At battle 91 I got my first drop, and it was a lucky x100 shot. I do not have a screenshot: I was pretty shocked and I didn't think of picture the moment 😅

I'm more than happy of it, because I didn't have enough kobans to try to get both Keiko and Taria, but with ~3600 kobans left (+600 from 4 daily missions completions rewards) I've got a serious chance now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I'm more than happy of it, because I didn't have enough kobans to try to get both Keiko and Taria, but with ~3600 kobans left (+600 from 4 daily missions completions rewards) I've got a serious chance now.

Don't forget your league reward tomorrow!

I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. THIS.

Battle 91 from the start of the event - x100 on Keiko

Battle 99 from the start of the event - x100 on Taria

Am I dreaming? Is this some kind of weird prank? Should I be preparing to not get any free girl for the next whole year?  Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting this. 

Is this real life.JPG

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Antimon said:

I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. THIS.

Battle 91 from the start of the event - x100 on Keiko

Battle 99 from the start of the event - x100 on Taria

Am I dreaming? Is this some kind of weird prank? Should I be preparing to not get any free girl for the next whole year?  Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting this. 

Is this real life.JPG

As I wrote more than once in the past, when it is luck, it is luck. Good for you.

• Like 2