Legendary Lupa Discussion

Z-Wave

59 minutes ago, Z-Wave said:

If anybody deserved some love from KK right now, it's the CH players, they never got to be best at anything. 😅

Charm spent at least several months being the best before the release of Levitya due to their over-abundance of 5 star world Girls. KH has actually had the least time at the top of the ladder

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Behold YET ANOTHET HC legendary,  is released. This shows the devs have absolutrly no bias for classes, just as the distribution of champion girls and undertuned ch spec which is left untouched since it was released even though it direly needs it. Good times to be HC, lets all screw KH and CH. And since KH players are doing so well in ToF, it's obvious that they don't need another 5* legendary. Heck they are doing fine with grey girls(after all how much power do they need when their only role is to be training dummies for the HC players). 

If it really show that devs have absolutrly no bias for classes especially regarding the distribution of 5-star legendary girls, why don't you look and analyze the information provided by @DvDivXXX below?:

770836457_RarePlus5-Stars.png.e254f7299b6b041367781294789c7a23.png

And also, I challenge you to make true of your rhetorics "Good times to be HC, lets all screw KH and CH." because I, being a KH player,  is really looking forward to meeting you in Leagues. Ciao.....

Edited by $exgod69

42 minutes ago, $exgod69 said:

If it really show that devs have absolutrly no bias for classes especially regarding the distribution of 5-star legendary girls, why don't you look and analyze the information provided by @DvDivXXX...

I think you missed the sarcasm there.:$:$

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Charm spent at least several months being the best before the release of Levitya due to their over-abundance of 5 star world Girls. KH has actually had the least time at the top of the ladder

Oh yeah, you're right. If forgot the good old times before legendary 5 stars were introduced... My god, I think I was still KH back then (my original class upon starting the game). 😅

• Like 1

mhhh, i guess the hard truth is: a) the flaw is not KKs bad decision (which obviously is one), but rather the expectations that someone had - if you cant live with disappointments you shouldnt make statements/assumptions about the future (cause it's always possibility never reality) and b) lupa is not an improvement for HC players either, hence they are also screwed

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, Z-Wave said:

Oh yeah, you're right. If forgot the good old times before legendary 5 stars were introduced... My god, I think I was still KH back then (my original class upon starting the game). 😅

I was HC, There was actually a time when HC was the pooped upon class. I switched KH after getting a few KH leggies and Nurou but not Levitya.

4 hours ago, $exgod69 said:

If it really show that devs have absolutrly no bias for classes especially regarding the distribution of 5-star legendary girls, why don't you look and analyze the information provided by @DvDivXXX below?:

770836457_RarePlus5-Stars.png.e254f7299b6b041367781294789c7a23.png

And also, I challenge you to make true of your rhetorics "Good times to be HC, lets all screw KH and CH." because I, being a KH player,  is really looking forward to meeting you in Leagues. Ciao.....

Some ppl don't get sarcasm and it seems you are one of them... I am KH player too, that's why i am being sarcastic... KH has the LEAST number of 5*legendaries atm. HC is way ahead with 2. Now that being said, on top of the 2 extra legendaries they've got a 20% bonus against KH players(which is why i said KH's role is to be a training dummy for HC players) SARCASM is the key word here... And if you meet me in leagues, you are screwed, there's noone who can beat me there even with boosters. Not bragging, just pointing out - i'm tanking in s3 quite content with lower risk and koban rewards. Isn't Ciao an italian greeting meaning hello? :/

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Some ppl don't get sarcasm and it seems you are one of them... I am KH player too, that's why i am being sarcastic... KH has the LEAST number of 5*legendaries atm. HC is way ahead with 2. Now that being said, on top of the 2 extra legendaries they've got a 20% bonus against KH players(which is why i said KH's role is to be a training dummy for HC players) SARCASM is the key word here... And if you meet me in leagues, you are screwed, there's noone who can beat me there even with boosters. Not bragging, just pointing out - i'm tanking in s3 quite content with lower risk and koban rewards. Isn't Ciao an italian greeting meaning hello? :/

Really? Maybe another way of expressing your sarcastic and delusional strategy for the imminent eventuality, Mr. Sarcastic KH Level 348?

Edited by $exgod69
  • Thanks 1

I'm late to the party, but I've got to say. WTF is that?! I'm HC player and I don't like the fact that out of all the options where they can experiment with art they choose HC 5 star legendaries to do so. First Sponsor Sara Jay(SSJ), now this? Well, yeah, ok, there will be a lot of players who are horny af and will say that something along the lines of "What are you talking about? I like her!". But come on! The art style is completely different from normal hentaiheroes art. For SSJ it was easy: the problem was in the realistic art-style. But for Silver Lupa the art style is still a problem, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Does it look more like a traditional japanese drawings or somethings? I don't know, but in my opinion something's definitely wrong.

Also Isn't she supposed to be a KH girl? KH is still missing the 3rd legendary girl, while HC got the 4th one. I like KH girls more and was thinking about changing my specialty, but with the way that class is treated it seems like a bad idea.

Edited by Bomba
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I'm late to the party, but I've got to say. WTF is that?! I'm HC player and I don't like the fact that out of all the options where they can experiment with art they choose HC 5 star legendaries to do so. First Sponsor Sara Jay(SSJ), now this? Well, yeah, ok, there will be a lot of players who are horny af and will say that something along the lines of "What are you talking about? I like her!". But come on! The art style is completely different from normal hentaiheroes art. For SSJ it was easy: the problem was in the realistic art-style. But for Silver Lupa the art style is still a problem, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Does it look more like a traditional japanese drawings or somethings? I don't know, but in my opinion something's definitely wrong.

Also Isn't she supposed to be a KH girl? KH is still missing the 3rd legendary girl, while HC got the 4th one. I like KH girls more and was thinking about changing my specialty, but with the way that class is treated it seems like a bad idea.

The pictures look like they are confined to a rectangle. It is very weird.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The pictures look like they are confined to a rectangle. It is very weird.

I didn't give it much thought, but yeah, you're right. When Bunny joins in the art becomes overcrowded. I guess with all these wavy long hair there's no room for two of them at the same time. Agree, it is very weird.

7 hours ago, PainPL said:

Where the fuck is third 5 star know how girl. Its like know how are black marked by devs

We already knew that the devs are just a bunch of incompetents :P. Yes, Silver Lupa definitely should have been KH.

But i can't see how you can say that knowhow is black marked. With the new scoring system, KH is BY FAR the best class in leagues. Moreover, the only players really affected by this are those who have just one (or none) legendary KH girl. A third one is completely useless most of the time, and almost insignificant those few times she actually enters in battle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, sanjkame said:

That's why there are kobans...

Did you forgot (or my past post about this elsewhere escaped your attention) that I play the game as kobans does not exist (apart gathering them)?

13 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Just to record the 7 minutes that Silver Lupa spent as KH

And it would have been much better if she would have stayed like that

13 hours ago, Zteev said:

I don't like that overanimated look, but will still do the Silvanus fights, and see what happens. Unless I get close for free, no Kobans will be spent.

It depends on what you call "close":

blob.png.ea490c1d36ad0e2b009835d31eb3655c.png

All these shards were obtained with free combativity (remember the 200 bonus on the birthday revival that obviously i spent all on Elina, whose drop rate was 2-4 instead of 1-3). If this is useful as an example, I'm happy, the rest is your choosing. By the way, while writing this I am at 14/100 on Silver Lupa (started at 5:00 am with a full bar, but fell asleep and lost 4 points: I would say quite higher than normal as drop rate anyway).

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Moreover, the only players really affected by this are those who have just one (or none) legendary KH girl.

Also known as new players (or at least non-veterans)? Don't you think they're important for the health of the game? Shouldn't players of each class have a shot at making progress in the game (including in PvP), even if they didn't start years ago (which obviously already means they missed out on a lot of opportunities along the way, and have a lot of catching up to do before they can compete)?

I'm a new player (I started in early August), I chose Know-How as my class, and I arrived too late to grab the "free" Norou from the 3rd Anniversary event everyone is still talking about, or even to get a shot at Travel Gwenaëlle during the recent re-revival event, as I didn't have access to Donatien at that point. I'm a million years away from having any hope of unlocking Any either (in fact I have yet to unlock any Champion girl at all)... and I obviously never got a shot at Fabienne either.

I was looking forward to this event specifically so I had a shot at my first 5-star class legendary (or 5-star class anything above common, which is the real issue). I even stupidly burned kobans away to rush through World 6 just so I could unlock Silvanus in time (since this is also the very first time they put a Legendary Day girl on a boss that far into the story mode).

Now, upgrading Samane to her 5th star so she can replace someone out of Tina, Agate and Solveig is the best my battle team can hope for, for months to come... Meanwhile, even at my level, I keep and will keep facing more and more opponents with line-ups of much higher rarity. That's a big deal to me, and a big deal to anyone who isn't a jaded veteran with multiple 5-star legendaries of their class already. And it should be a big deal to even those veterans if they have the big picture in mind and understand that the game needs to attract new players to grow.

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also known as new players (or at least non-veterans)? Don't you think they're important for the health of the game? Shouldn't players of each class have a shot at making progress in the game (including in PvP), even if they didn't start years ago (which obviously already means they missed out on a lot of opportunities along the way, and have a lot of catching up to do before they can compete)?

Er...

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

Silver Lupa definitely should have been KH

I was just saying that for many players is not that important. And new players probably don't even have the resources to get her/upgrade her.

But again, yes, it was the KH turn for a legendary event. Please read better next time :P

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

I was just saying that for many players is not that important. And new players probably don't even have the resources to get her/upgrade her.

But again, yes, it was the KH turn for a legendary event.

First of all, everything I said in my previous post is valid regardless of your opinion on Lupa or anything else. I just used my strong disagreement with the one statement from you I quoted as a starting point to develop my argument. It wasn't primarily about you, though, contrary to what you seem to assume. It was about the self-absorbed attitude of some veteran players who don't seem to see the problem with game imbalance as long as it doesn't affect them directly or too much.

The whole "new players probably don't even have the resources to get her/upgrade her" statement you added in your next post would have been just as great an example of that attitude, though. This is something I also read many times and that's just complete garbage from people completely out of touch with the (current) new player experience. Getting a girl as potentially impactful as a 5-star class legendary when you only have starters and commons for your class, even if you don't have the resources to upgrade her yet, is still a game changer. It gives you a goal and improves your game plan. And just because you're a new(-ish) player, doesn't mean you're stupid and don't understand how odds, refills and kobans work, that you can't make a strategy, and/or have money to spend, let alone that you can't get lucky like anyone else can... Really, that statement of yours just comes across as "bah, those new players are just noobs anyways, so it doesn't matter if they don't get the good stuff". Yeah, it does, and suggesting otherwise is disrespectful and/or ignorant.

Learn to read better yourself. Kiss. Cheers. Good day.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

First of all, everything I said in my previous post is valid regardless of your opinion on Lupa or anything else. I just used my strong disagreement with the one statement from you I quoted as a starting point to develop my argument. It wasn't primarily about you, though, contrary to what you seem to assume. It was about the self-absorbed attitude of some veteran players who don't seem to see the problem with game imbalance as long as it doesn't affect them directly or too much.

The whole "new players probably don't even have the resources to get her/upgrade her" statement you added in your next post would have been just as great an example of that attitude, though. This is something I also read many times and that's just complete garbage from people completely out of touch with the (current) new player experience. Getting a girl as potentially impactful as a 5-star class legendary when you only have starters and commons for your class, even if you don't have the resources to upgrade her yet, is still a game changer. It gives you a goal and improves your game plan. And just because you're a new(-ish) player, doesn't mean you're stupid and don't understand how odds, refills and kobans work, that you can't make a strategy, and/or have money to spend, let alone that you can't get lucky like anyone else can... Really, that statement of yours just comes across as "bah, those new players are just noobs anyways, so it doesn't matter if they don't get the good stuff". Yeah, it does, and suggesting otherwise is disrespectful and/or ignorant.

Learn to read better yourself. Kiss. Cheers. Good day.

Well, you know what to do... go collect gifts worth 85050 affection and a total of 34020000 Ymen.
That way you can immediately fully upgrade a legendary 5* know-how girl the moment you get one.

19 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Well, you know what to do... go collect gifts worth 85050 affection and a total of 34020000 Ymen.
That way you can immediately fully upgrade a legendary 5* know-how girl the moment you get one. 

Yup, I'm on it. Around this time next year when the next opportunity actually comes around, I'll be ready! ;)

(Seriously though, I'm sure you realize that a major point of my post was precisely that a 5-star class legendary is worth getting even if you can't use it yet, but that was funny regardless. And indeed, that chart helps me to plan my long-term strategy. Thanks again for that!)