Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Here we go again, got Dezy on nutaku... She's the 7th girl from mythic pachinko in that account, using only free spins/orbs. No, actually i still have 84 MyP orbs (and i even missed 2 free spins and 4 orbs)...

I would gladly trade all these drops for one more girl in my main account here on HH 😅

At my current rate, I'm only 600 or so spins away from your output! 😅😂 

And that's all of them... the free ones, the orbs, the kitchen sink, everything! :D 

But we have like dozens and dozens of avatars to choose from 🙃

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Oh my. Assuming you didn't get any extra orbs from a bundle or something (and that RM offers are roughly similar on Nutaku), then this means you got 7 girls out of a minuscule sample of 135 spins. You either had an insanely lucky streak, or the girl drop rate is much higher on Nutaku (on top of the 0% avatar guarantee ^^).

Yes, i didn't get any orbs from bundles. I don't think the drop rate is higher on nutaku, there are several players who didn't get anything yet, so i guess it's just luck.

Sometimes i wonder if it has something to do with the fact that i don't have many girls, considering my level. Since that's not my main account i don't bother too much about getting them, so i'm level 376 with only 187 girls. It's just pure speculation, i don't have any data to support this theory, but that drop rate is surely a statistical anomaly.

• Like 1

I'm almost afraid to say it...

Got Kaliko. 2nd girl out of 70 tries.

OTOH, it feels a bit like KK is trolling me, as both girls dropped on accounts I use to mess around on and will probably abandon in the near future :( :D.

• Like 3

This week:

7 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 0/7 (0%)

Books - 2/7 (~28,6%)

Boosters - 1/7 (~14,3%)

Overall:

Girl - 1/108 (~0,9%)

Books - 22/108 (~20,4%)

Boosters - 25/108 (~23,2%)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Mythic luck happens

Txq2wSz.png

My third

lol. I got the same one. With an Orb from the leagues screw-up compensation.

So that's Kimechi, green one is Festival Bonny and another girl that I don't have.

818337073_ScreenShot2020-06-12at8_21_47PM.thumb.png.3674420bd1a31fc359ce6a3d0658e5f1.png

• Like 4

yeah, got my 2nd free spin drop today, i happily welcome aylie into my harem. Since it was on mobile I couldnt take a snap, but you probably will believe me, I guess. 😃

p.s: let's hope she isnt in the next epic days 

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3