Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0189 (2020/10/07 - 13:00 CET): Levitya, Halloween Juliette and Xmas Hari.

Got an avatar (free spin).

Potentially interesting rota for me, I have Juliette and over a third of Levi. Getting her with MPx3 and/or x6 might be worth it, but tricky. I'll figure it out later.

Levitya done with two 6x orbs. Finally. 😂 

Was at 50 exact after last revival with her in it. 

Screenshot_20201007_205250.jpg

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, sexymoron said:

bruh i got 2 girls straight :D

but thats pretty weird

Congrats. It's pretty lucky, yeah. Why did you quote the very first rotation from page 1, though?

Also, please don't make multiple consecutive posts, use the Edit button to add something to your post instead (did that for you this time).

Congratulations to those who finally got their Levitya.

On my end I got incredibly lucky and was gifted the delicious Bunny little sister. This is a incredible feeling, because it's so rare for me to actually get a Mythic girl from x1 attempts.

Untitled.png.091ffce7531d5c502c5e1bc94eb8c5cb.png

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 7

On this rotation I had both Hari and Levitya to take so I tried some orbs to see if I was lucky with Levitya and at 47th...

Hari.jpg.d1d1ccdbb0614ce3b2958789ba521fb0.jpg

(3rd girl dropped) 

Anyway, at that point, having only Levitya in the pool and having 4 orbs of 25 shards I said, why not... 😜

levi.thumb.jpg.9ba02eee827682ecbca116895d26e390.jpg

Edited by Falco82
better quantifier :p
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

GIMME All of your sexy short haired , green haired cuties😍😍😍

Okay, this time I cheated and purchased her shards, no RNG luck involved here.

I'm going to use her 3rd pase because it's the one where her face is prettiest, and the pose is nice and dynamic. She is one of those rare girls who look superior when naked. Most often the other girls look superior when their lingerie is still on, but this one is best nude:x

Untitled.png.cfed411b30771bd668c81f1e408dad94.png

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 5

54 minutes ago, Fiel said:

GIMME All of your sexy short haired , green haired cuties😍😍😍

Okay, this time I cheated and purchased her shards, no RNG luck involved here.

I'm going to use her 3rd pase because it's the one where her face is prettiest, and the pose is nice and dynamic. She is one of those rare girls who look superior when naked. Most often the other girls look superior when their lingerie is still on, but this one is best nude:x

Untitled.png.cfed411b30771bd668c81f1e408dad94.png

I see that she is officially nude in 3rd pose - and I'd claim that her nudeness contains less human-like skin than most girls in 1st pose with clothes on^^

(I left the picture for awe reference^^)

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, windia said:

I see that she is officially nude in 3rd pose - and I'd claim that her nudeness contains less human-like skin than most girls in 1st pose with clothes on^^

Her 4th pose had some extra potential in it. If you flipped the dolphin, then it would look like she and the dolphin were mating:x with each other .

If anyone here have contact to the developers, there's some inspiration to her potential 4th star pose, or 5th star pose.😆

• Like 2

Rotation #0191 (2020/10/11 - 13:00 CET): Halloween Abraël, Halloween Lupa and Silver Lupa.

Got an avatar (free spin).

Unfortunately, I have neither of the other two, so this return of SL is too risky for me (I have her at 73%, so I'd need two lucky rolls—and "lucky" doesn't go too well with "MP" for me ^^).

• Like 2

Got a book (free spin)

I had 73 MPx1 orbs, so I tried to get Silver Lupa -> I got Halloween Lupa, 34 avatars and the 38 other rewards were books and boosters.

So, I used MPx6 orbs and after 6 of them, I got Silver Lupa (I have also 50% of Halloween Abraël now).

I'd say the result is not so bad 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:34 AM, jelom said:

Used accumulated 182 orbs: No girls 😭

After some time I have again a rotation with a girl in Mythic Pachinko. The disadvantage of having so many girls is that full months can pass without a girl available in the rotations. Well, I prefer it that way that having few girls in my harem.

After only 104 orbs Halloween Abrael joined my harem :x.

So, my orbs tally is 286 orbs for one girl (not counting the free spins where there was a girl available to drop in the rotation, perhaps another 80 in almost a year since the MP where featured, and I was extremely lucky to get a girl in my very first try, Flight Attendant)

• Like 7