Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Didn't had time before to post the results of the round I had during the last Legendary Contest:

70 Mythic x1 orbs:

Girls              1 (Nataly)
Books           15
Boosters       20

Too bad I decided that the amount of points I gained from these (along with the Epic x1 Orbs I spent) was sufficient to get the event girl (as in the end it was not), so I stopped using Mythic orbs when Nataly dropped, with a remaining pool of more or less 160 orbs (that, had I spent them, would have probably been enough to effectively get the girl).

• Like 2

Rotation #0276 (2021/02/25 13:00 CET): Secretary Rabbi, Chickmender and Halloween Housemaid.
Got a booster (free spin).

I'm only missing Rabbi out of those three. It's an old mission girl I'm not likely to get elsewhere anytime soon, but I'm out of MPx1 orbs and I'm not hungry enough to use my x3 or x6 for her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And that is what they call regression to the mean boys and girls.

After many, many lucky visits to Mythic Pachinko the horseshoes must have fallen out of my ass. My last 20-30 MyP girls were only costing me 10-30 orbs each. I was to a point where if the girl took more than 35 1x orbs I was giving the RNG the stink eye.

Rabbi took 121 orbs.

Its all good. My MyP is usually empty, I have over 130 orbs left, I picked up 13 purple cordy. I would have paid more for Rabbi. I am an unabashed Carrott fan.

• Like 5

after 83 orbs no girl, so I had to use 8x x6orbs for ruriko and bingewatching samane

image.png.440b1f81d6aa97b08125a0d05a11a328.png

image.png.437de74e5a74b7b89da653c59f277c94.png

I am having kind of a bad streak with single orbs though, currently on 178 orbs without a girl from single spins. On the same time I am getting lucky with event girls in the MyP; so everything is fine (at least as long as I have still some orbs left)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

Rotation #0277 (2021/02/27 13:00 CET): Eco Diver Nemah, Mani and Victoria.
Got a booster (free spin).

I'm only missing Victoria in this rota. Still too few MPx1 orbs to confidently go for it, though. Edit: On top of that, she's from a pretty old March event, and she's always been pachinko only so far, so there's a chance she'll be made available in next month's OD.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2021 at 9:00 AM, blaa said:

I am having kind of a bad streak with single orbs though, currently on 178 orbs without a girl from single spins. On the same time I am getting lucky with event girls in the MyP; so everything is fine (at least as long as I have still some orbs left)

maybe I should complain more, after 1 orb winter viola drops

image.png.93b7aad54b0f2cedf56898dac143c447.png

not good for the pachinko contest, but ofc I prefer to save the x6 orbs for another girl

• Like 4

121 for Rabbi last rotation, 97 for Victoria this rotation. That is 2 girls in 218 orbs, more like what I expect from MyPx1, maybe a little unlucky.

I gained about 30 orbs in the two days so I am only down 70 in my 1x stash.

And just like Rabbi I am very happy to have Victoria.

• Like 4

I've got Odessa after 8 orbs, I was hoping to get the other girl, as Odessa is in epic pachinko.

I've used all my orbs, 38 I think and didn't got the second girl, but I've got 3 more orbs from PoP 2 minutes before refresh and luckily it was enough to get Gardevulv as well!

mythic.jpg

myth.jpg

• Like 5