Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Office Katana and Winter Hima were available to me and I decided to go for both of them, given the current contests. I didn't get any girl with MPx1 orbs so...

image.png.8d2f3de364c443e4e97d5342a7c78ca1.png

I had forgotten how this looked like xD.

Same for me after Clarissa. I even had to spend 840 for her. 😅

• Like 3

Rotation #0298 (2021/03/23 13:00 CET): Desdemona, Sponsor Sara Jay and Becka.
Got a booster (free spin).

END OF FAST ROTATION. Next rota in two days.

I'm missing two girls out of three, here. Technically, SSJ is a 5* LD girl, and Becka is an old mission girl that hasn't been available in a long time. But meh, I think I'll hang on to my precious few x3 and x6 orbs still.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

FInally! Sponsor Sara Jay available again! I already had 62% of her from her initial LD appearance. She was the first LD girl ever I was trying to get, but unfortunately I ran out of Kobans then. I was waiting for a very long time to complete her.

Now she was the only girl available for me in the current rotation, so I invested 4 MPx3 orbs to finish her.

• Like 5

On 3/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Now she was the only girl available for me in the current rotation, so I invested 4 MPx3 orbs to finish her.

Similar for me, save the fact that I was only at 34%, so it took me 2 x3 Orbs and 2 x6 orbs. At this point I nearly exhausted my Mythic Orbs (only 1 x3 and 2 x6 left, apart the pool of x1 that I am slowly reconstructing and reached quota 32), so I must hope that the next rotations won't include girls that I really wish to obtain. Well, at least another partial girl that left the under-bottom of the harem to become a member.
Who bets that she will be in the next Legendary Days revival with hardcore girls? 😋

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

I got a book from the free spin and I also got Sponsor Sara Jay. She was the only girl available and I already had her at 65 shards so yeah it was easy.

Curiously, during this month I've gone from having none of her versions to have both of them.

• Like 3

1525119185_ScreenShot2021-03-25at3_56_28PM.png.649921f74f26f42dca5cb9a2cef10f50.png

#27 from MPx1, after a very long unlucky streak (406 Orbs + 20 free spins in 20 rotations where I had at least one girl available).

Sara Jay was one of two girls available for me on this rota. Spent the remaining 13 orbs, but no Desdemona.

edit 1: 19 orbs =, No Maika

edit 2: 48 orbs, No LARP Geekette or Sophie

edit 3: 19 orbs - No Shaman Carlita

edit 4: 9 orbs, none of the three girls

Edited by Zamio
recording drops
  • Like 8

On 3/10/2021 at 4:33 PM, FinderKeeper said:

134 MyP orbs, #28 and #29

aTEZc1x.png Qf0Ta2B.png

+38 Yui, +26 Christmas Sifra, +70 with no girls

EDIT: +57 more with no girls

EDIT: +25 more with no girls (152 with no girls not counting free pulls)

EDIT: +9 with no girls

SFwTHIB.png

+1 Desdemona, +12 with no girls

Oh and that makes it 500 for me. :D

vitSAxW.png

EDIT: +46 with no girls

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 11

@DvDivXXX: You doubbled the Rotation #0297!

Free Spin from Rotation #0297: Booster

Free Spin from Rotation #0298: Booster

7x MyPx1: 2 Booster, 4 Books and Sponsor Sarah Jay (forgot to Screenshot)

13 MyPx1: 8 Booster, 4 Books and

grafik.png.9c3c5d7a74ffd988eb31d4616102b871.png

24th and 25th Girl from MyPx1.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6

Rotation #0299 (2021/03/25 13:00 CET): Spring Rumiko, Lovely Cori and Maika.
Got a booster (free spin).

I'm only missing Maika in this one, and I just might use some special orbs for her. A mission girl from 2017 who was only revived as a pachinko exclusive seems like a bit of a collector's item. ^^

@bolitho76 Nice catch on the numbering, thank you! Fixed now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm only missing Maika in this one, and I just might use some special orbs for her. A mission girl from 2017 who was only revived as a pachinko exclusive seems like a bit of a collector's item. ^^

I love her affection scenes ^^

• Like 1

Due to the DST change issues, it seems that the MP rota is currently one hour late compared to the rest of the game. The next rotation should have taken place 10 minutes ago on reset, but the timer shows it coming up at 14:00 CET instead.

Edit: Now, the timer is simply gone (and we're still in Rota #300). Kinkoid is aware of the issue, and this should get fixed manually at some point, hopefully later today.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 4

Anyone else having this as well? (no switch of roster/free game/new time for next roster for Mythic Pachinko)

tried logging in and out a few times as well to make sure it wasn't something due to staying hours and hours on the page during the switch to the new hour or something else I don't understand xD

in the case it is only me I will send a support ticket I guess

Schermata 2021-03-29 alle 14.21.02.png

Edited by Oda
typo
  • Like 1

In questo momento, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

@Oda I moved your post here. Please see mine right above yours. No need to send a support ticket.

Ah, ok thanks for quick answer! 👍

and sorry if that was the wrong thread to post into! 

• Like 1

Rotation #0301 (2021/03/29 16:23 CET): Corrupted Kelina, Winter Sophie and LARP Geekette.
Got a book (free spin).

PS: The rota has been manually activated after the timer got stuck further to the DST change issues. As of this writing, it shows that 16:23 CET is the new rota hour instead of the usual 13:00 CET at reset time. I'm unclear on whether this will get fixed or not at this time.

Update: As per a CM on Discord, the timer should return to the usual 13:00 CET by the next rotation (so on March 31st).

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Thanks 1