Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I used 10 Mythic Orbs to get Katsumi, along with 6 boosters and 3 books. I didn't know, but I already had 45 of her shards. I wish the name of the girls, and the number of shards you already have, were both displayed in the "tooltip" window that shows the pictures of the girls you can get from the Mythic Pachinko. It would help.

Darla is the other girl I don't have from the current Pachinko. I already had 23 shards, so I used one "6x" orbs and 5 "3x" orbs to reach 98/100 shards. Not sure if I should use one more "3x" or use 30 dating tickets to finish her off.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Max669 said:

I wish the name of the girls, and the number of shards you already have, were both displayed in the "tooltip" window that shows the pictures of the girls you can get from the Mythic Pachinko. It would help.

Yeah, it'd be nice if the game itself showed us the info. However, because it doesn't:

1. HH++ does this for you (one of many missing QoL improvements it makes up for).

2. Yours truly does his best to post which girls are in the (.com) rota every damn time. I can't and won't also take control of your computer in remote assistance and look them up in your Harem for you, though. ^^
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 MPX1 Orbs and free game but no Darla (Current streak of 27 MPX1 orbs without a girl).

I had her at 41 shards from her LD appearance, so completed her with 2XMP6 and 1MPX3

1749740340_ScreenShot2021-04-12at3_14_17PM.thumb.png.17e864852c7ebd3c47be331dd661ddd1.png

edit 1: 12 orbs no Anita or Noriko

edit 2: 17 orbs - no solange

edit 3: 18 orbs - No Athena, Sophie or Plavala

edit4: 53 orbs, No Anita

Edited by Zamio
  • Like 4

Yeah, I was waiting for Darla too, I've spent my single orbs and got Katsumi (less ugly than I remembered, odd) and had to go 4x6 for Darla. Worth it, even for a Charm player like me, I like her. 

Now I'm only missing the latest Bunny's mother and Filya, wonder if they willever come back.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2021 at 12:22 PM, FinderKeeper said:

SFwTHIB.png

+1 Desdemona, +12 with no girls

Oh and that makes it 500 for me. :D

vitSAxW.png

EDIT: +46 with no girls

vZ8Yrs1.png

+16 Nariko

Yup. She recieved shading and facial expression retouch on all poses. (though 0-star still shows former version for me while it's icon is new)

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

only girl missing was nariko.. got her after 65 + the free spin :)

Also did someone else noticed the art changes on her ? I feel like there are quite some girls that got reworked lately f.e. katsumi 🤔

So that's where my confusion comes from - Karsumi WAS horrible when she came out for the Epic Days some time ago, wasn't she?

1 hour ago, Alkazord said:

So that's where my confusion comes from - Karsumi WAS horrible when she came out for the Epic Days some time ago, wasn't she?

the answer is usually a part for @Čamuga but i havent seen them for a long time - and it's probably too off topic to go in to details either, so just gonna say that: she was for most, but i dont judge girls for her looks :D

topic: since a few rotations i havent had any girls (or ep-perma ones), so I rebuild my stash to almost 300, let's bring the missing event girls on

The art is changed. I feel it in the .png. I feel it in the .jpg. I smell it in the air.

Every single one of the girls in this rotation got redrawn. For better or for worse. I saw Katsumi too and honestly, her eyes and face were better in the original version. As for these ones. Anita was brought back to life from that horrendous time when she was butchered. Nariko is as hot as she should have been. And Empress Yippee Ki Yay lost her signature mustache. So overall it's a pretty good thing. I'm glad.

I also got both Anita and Nariko and with that crossed a huge milestone - 500 girls in harem, so I'm happy!

• Like 4

Seems that where I don't get lucky 100 from villains, instead I get drops from free spins on Mythic Pachinko. Today that gave me Nariko (third time I get a girl with a free spin, if my memory serves me right). Unluckily I was on mobile in that moment so I don't have a screenshot. It was lucky also from the side that I had also Anita in the rotation but Nariko was definitely the one I liked more of the two. Obviously, as luck balances itself, after an hour, with a range of 1-11 from the club champion, at the end of the round I got only a +2... highs and lows as usual, so nothing new. Overall, above average, I suppose.

• Like 2