18x MyPx1: 10 Booster, 8 Books

Free Spin from Rotation #0333: Booster

29x MyPx1: 22 Booster, 7 Books

Free Spin from Rotation #0334: Book

10x MyPx1: 6 Booster, 3 Books

and the one and ooooonly grafik.png.3953d29d7ecdad4a908b8ba0ffa9b901.png

36th from MyPx1.

• Like 4

Rotation #0336 (2021/06/07 13:00 CET): Viola, Dusty and Val Shao.

Got a book or a booster (free spin). Also used about 20 or so MPx1 orbs for roughly 50/50 books and boosters. It no longer matters enough for me to count all the time when it's just between the two boos and I'm already meticulously writing down so much stuff that I don't have the patience for it right now, sorry.

Also, sorry for the late post, but between all the drama and spam on the forum, tons of things to do in the game itself (I'm still a player first and foremost, contrary to popular belief ^^) and me being fairly busy IRL these days, I only got around to it now.

I'm only missing Dusty in this rota and I'm definitely not letting her pass me by. I'll keep throwing all my MPx1s at her just in case I get a lucky break as I did with Metal Noemy, but if by this time tomorrow I still don't have her, I'll use 4 MPx6s for her. She's nothing special in terms of gameplay, but it's a character I've wanted to collect since the original run of the Far West event a year and a half ago. It's also the final missing piece in my collection of that particular girl series, so I really want to grab her. Hopefully I won't regret this in a future rota with double 5* girls I don't have or something... ^^

• Like 2

I couldn´t share my latest MyP drops individually so I´ll do it now all together:

Mona was the only available girl for me  (I believe two rotations before the current one was the last I didn´t share) spent 57 orbs without her dropping (decided to not use 3x and 6x orbs for her)

Sailor Skyett(only one available): got her after 78 orbs I believe

and finally the current rotation: only girl was dusty .. got her after 75 spins :)

• Like 4

On 6/8/2021 at 12:28 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I'm only missing Dusty in this rota and I'm definitely not letting her pass me by.

Famous last words.... 🤐 Between the insane amount of work on the forum over the past few days and a lot of important real-life stuff keeping me busy these days, I actually ended up missing out on her. I thought I could come back before today's reset, but nope. Oh well.

I'll update the new rota when I get the chance. Sailor Skytte is my only available girl again (I would much rather have had another shot at Dusty, or other girls I'm really eager to catch like Strapped Virginia, but beggars can't be choosers). Have a nice day, folks. Congrats to all who did grab Dusty.

• Sad 4

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I only have Solveig out of those three, so I might try and grab the others.

Wow, pretty great luck on this one. 9 MPx1 orbs only for both girls (and 7 boos, most of them were boosters).

HH - x1MP drop - 049 - 2021-06-13.pngHH - x1MP drop - 048 - 2021-06-13.png

I'm now at 49 girl drops from MPx1 spins in total. Really nice.

• Like 7

Soo. I forgot to post my latest spins (once again ^^)

Current rotation on hh: nothing to get , free spin was a book
Last rotation on hh: only avaible girl was robin got her after 97+1 spins

Nutaku:
Current rotation: 35+1 spins for lil´red (only avaible girl)
Last rotation: 2 girls avaible, got xmas ninja elf from my free spin :D and union elizabeth after an additional 30 spins :P

• Like 2