Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Was able to participate to Legendary contest day 2 exploiting rotation #357 and my Mythic x1 orbs just before the new patch turned the world upside down. My results:

Orbs used:            319/419

Girls obtained:      3/3

Books:                   96

Boosters:              131

I kept 100 Mythic x1 orbs thinking about the future, not imagining the magnitudo of the upcoming patch. At least, if I will be forced to leave the game, I had the small satisfaction of having cleared the current avatar pool.

• Like 2

I know but it's not the same. It feels like wasting them. I mean by Murphy's law as soon as I do that I'll have a girl available every rotation. 😆

I'm still ok, but my stack of cordys is shrinking. 

The others I'm still drowning in just like yourself probably. 😉

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

The others I'm still drowning in just like yourself probably. 😉

Gingseng not so much, since as a KH I used 4 of them fairly often. But since they've now become worse than Chlorellas...

On 7/25/2021 at 5:09 PM, DHarry said:

Did you get her? 

Yes, thank you. Free spin + 86 MPx1 orbs for the last 17 avatars, Easter Bunny, lots of books and some boosters. It was my 61st girl drop from MPx1s.

I'm intrigued by your booster discussion, but let's not derail this MP thread too much for it (it could be relevant to share in the Leagues thread or maybe a separate "Strategies in the 7-Girl Team System" thread). It's still way too early to tell for sure, and I came across very different opinions and choices from multiple experienced players. I myself have found full gin, full multi to be a lot more efficient than before, except for opponents who have a very large level advantage on me. And I find chlores less useful than before, even as KH (but maybe inflating your HP total is beneficial for the 50% HP point threshold?). Anyway, if either of you feels like making a new thread for this, please go for it.

• Like 3

On 7/20/2021 at 8:40 PM, FinderKeeper said:

#48 & 49

+14 orbs for Blossoming Arcana

EDIT: +69 orbs for Office Celeste

#50 #51 

61QfRVz.png aNhTE88.png

+66 orbs for Sexy Scout Skytte, +74 orbs for Tanned Zoe

EDIT:

#52 #53

Ir96iCC.png wow16S4.png

+147 for Winter Hima, +43 for Office Katana

EDIT:

x63WqdW.png

+12 for Sorority Sister Mavin

• Like 4

Wow, after so long... I finally have a girl available. No, not a girls, two!

70 orbs for Loving Pelagie and

105 orbs for Winter Hima.
Not particularly lucky girl wise, but it gave me the chance to restock on boosters a bit. Though the total cordy drops were also disappointing. But I'm doing well in the contest so far. XD

But no complaining. There was finally some Action in mythic land.

• Like 4