Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

After a long run without a Drop from MyPx1... (more than 300 MyPx1 Orbs so I lost the tracking of the alternativ Drops in the Deeps of my desk)

Yes!

PS: It seems the bad run last for so long times that you not remind that my screenshots are always so giant! 😉

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Mmm... I am not sure if I have to judge this as that descending arc I mentioned...

image.png.018f1e7d62ca35ec55d6b823fc32c349.png

These are the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 137 (from 221)
Books                  : 56
Boosters              : 79
Avatars                : 0 (pool already emptied)

Point is, Mr Absurd RNG hit again and, believe it or not, the two girls dropped exactly with the last two x1 Orbs I used. As often happens, one more time it is confirmed as true that one thinks to have seen all, and then something never seen before pops up. Anyway, it is undeniable that in comparison to my recent rounds, this time the girls took much more Orbs to drop, which in turn at least means more items in my pools.

The "bad" side is that now I have only 84 x1 Mythic Orbs left, so at least in the near future I will probably renounce to try for rotations like this last one, where I have left only girls that by my tastes I place in the "average" tier. This also means that my hopes now go towards getting not-so-good rotations (IMHO, of course) in the next weeks, hoping also to not need months to refill enough the orbs pool. Anyway, should a girl I really want to add to my harem pop up, at the moment I should have enough x3 and x6 orbs to be able to get her (unless I get along her a full rotation of girls I still don't have).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Point is, Mr Absurd RNG hit again and, believe it or not, the two girls dropped exactly with the last two x1 Orbs I used. As often happens, one more time it is confirmed as true that one thinks to have seen all, and then something never seen before pops up. Anyway, it is undeniable that in comparison to my recent rounds, this time the girls took much more Orbs to drop, which in turn at least means more items in my pools.

It's only weird that the two girls dropped in consecutive pulls. The fact that they were the last two is 100% expected, once you know that they are only 2 girls to get, as you'd stop pulling. Nice job getting them.

I got Lupa's Mom after about 150 orbs. Puts me only 5th in contest, so will wait to see how things look before deciding if Superhero Laverne is worth trying for. I wanted her, but like you, I'm hanging on to my x6 orbs. I need to see a 5* girl there to use those at this point, I feel.

• Like 1

Rotation #0423 (2021/11/13 13:00 CET): Alt. Delilah, Noella and Val Abraël.

Noella available for me. Yay?

(Also of note: Alt. Delilah is the first KC girl to show up in MP as far as I remember. I thought they weren't in the MP pool. Either they were added more or less recently, RNG just didn't pick them until now, or I remembered this wrong)

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(Also of note: Alt. Delilah is the first KC girl to show up in MP as far as I remember. I thought they weren't in the MP pool. Either they were added more or less recently, RNG just didn't pick them until now, or I remembered this wrong)

Forgive me my friend, but it is possible that I am missing something here... I followed Delilah link and in the wiki there is no mention of her having been in a Kinky Cumpetition... and neither I am able to remember something like that (to not count the fact that I have her at 0 shards in my harem, a quite hard thing even using only free tokens in the league and free kisses in Season during Kinky Cumpetitions). It's me missing something ore there is some type of error somewhere?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Observer_X said:

It's me missing something ore there is some type of error somewhere?

You're right! I automatically thought KC because it's an HCL transfer, but they did add some through other means. In this case, it was just another permanent EP girl. My bad. I got almost glad for nothing. ^^

-----------------
58 MPx1s for Noella. Not that this was a great catch, but grabbing a bunch of boosters and some books before the sky falls on our heads in a few days seemed decent enough. She's my 76th girl drop through MPx1s.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

Once again no girl in the MyP for me on my main :/ .. but 1 (shadow astis) on nutaku for me. Last rotation on nutaku was pretty good:
got 2 great girls in MyP rouge Valentina and Tachibana 😍
got both girls for 43 and 37 orbs respectively :D

They´re not a fan of the gems either :P (we all want more chocolate,lingeries, flowers and braceletts not gems ^^)

13 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Have the girls quit the game? I still don't see any available for me (changing deodorant brands just in case it's me).

• Like 2