Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I was exactly in the same boat as @Max669 above... but had completely different results. I had three objectives: getting the girls (which is my "stop condition" when I play Mythic Pachinko), rack up some items and try to rack up a decent score in the daily Legendary contest. Unluckily, I can say I reached only "one and a half" of those:

image.png.02eba37fd8981b91395bba859a2e08f4.png

These are the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 50 (from 304) 😔
Books                  : 13
Boosters              : 23
Avatars                : 12 (actual pool emptied)

So, my lucky trend with Mythic Pachinko continues. Alas, in this case this is bad luck for half of the above objectives.

• Like 5

On 10/28/2021 at 1:26 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0415 (2021/10/28 13:00 CET): Pole Dancer Jeanne, Izanami and Talila.

Izanami available for me. :) Now, just waiting for that sweet, sweet "Get a new girl" contest...

Same over here :D .. sicne there was none I went for some spins : 62 orbs for izanami

(finally a girl in MyP again) :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, blaa said:

not sure if spending less orbs are now a good or bad thing

Translation: you still have an insane stash of orbs left over from before all the nerfs.

When you don't, as is my case and most likely that of a majority of players, this isn't even a question. The fewer orbs you have, the fewer orbs you can afford to spend.

I didn't get Imazaki btw, spent all my MPx1s on her (a whooping 16 + free spin), didn't get lucky, and I can't afford to burn MPx6s on a 3-star epic that doesn't even help completing my passive bonuses (I still need two blues and one red, and she's neither), so I had to pass. And now I'm back to 0 MPx1s.

Anyway, this question will probably stop being one even for you sooner or later. Enjoy it while it lasts! ^^

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Translation: you still have an insane stash of orbs left over from before all the nerfs.

When you don't, as is my case and most likely that of a majority of players, this isn't even a question. The fewer orbs you have, the fewer orbs you can afford to spend.

I didn't get Imazaki btw, spent all my MPx1s on her (a whooping 16 + free spin), didn't get lucky, and I can't afford to burn MPx6s on a 3-star epic that doesn't even help completing my passive bonuses (I still need two blues and one red, and she's neither), so I had to pass. And now I'm back to 0 MPx1s.

Anyway, this question will probably stop being one even for you sooner or later. Enjoy it while it lasts! ^^

yeah, there is a little hint in the screen, never had as many MyP orbs as epic orbs though

image.png.46ed429e898d11ce9914c235746404c9.png

Since i waited very long to clear all events there were many more girls in MyP than for other players around my level, hence why I am not over 1000 or even 2000 left (i also spent them regularly in pachinko events for cordys)

Not sure, if the question will ever stop being one - I am only missing a few girls and honestly I dont see how my ingame resources are gonna dry in the next few years, but we'll see

• Surprised :O 1

I have been spending the orbs as girls show up. But this was wrong in that we have a low drop rate for both available girls and orbs. Soooo... even if girls shows up I'll hold off going for them until I have a decent stash of orbs to use on getting them.

• Like 5

Seems that my luck with Mythic Pachinko is still on:

image.png.c8a02133a9889851295f33a9344143b0.png

Here are this round stats

x6 orbs used       : 1
x1 orbs used       : 28 (from 284) 😔
Books                  : 15
Boosters              : 17
Avatars                : 0 (pool already emptied)

Previously I had Gemini in my Date Pavilion held at 75/100. I tried my luck with x1 orbs and Levitya dropped first. Then a x6 orb quickly ended the Pachinko session. Once again, girls apart, a small bunch of items and more x1 orbs for next session. Always hoping that the next good session (good for me, obviously) doesn't make me wait for weeks.

• Like 4

Seems like that more or less my progression with Mythic Pachinko is still the same as the last rounds:

image.png.fb2237043fdab4a589d0591eec890c70.png

These are the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 57 (from 262)
Books                  : 24
Boosters              : 31

Overall, a little more items this time, but still enough orbs to face more rounds, should something good pop up.
Apart the item gathering, despite the fact that the girls are only in the average section by my tastes, I decided to take this round also because both are event girls, one legendary that was pachinko only and the other that if I am not wrong should appear in this month Orgy Days, so, given that I will probably ditch that event (more on this at the end of this month in a more appropriate thread) I will anyway get at least one past event girl I didn't have previously (I just hope that she will not be picked to be the mission girl).

For sure if this progression keeps up I will have to start to rely on Mythic Pachinko to obtain girls at a reasonable cost... at least until my orbs pool won't be exhausted.

• Like 4

Le 20/10/2021 à 13:54, Max669 a dit :

Two girls available for me : Claryssa and Paris.

Free pull + 259 orbs... and nothing.

Now I'm out of single orbs, and slightly angry 😡

The streak continues. 2 girls available, 72 orbs (+ free pull yesterday) = nothing. Out of single orbs again.

[EDIT] Off-topic but... 52 Epic pachinko orbs, no girl either... :(

Edited by Max669
  • Sad 3

On 10/31/2021 at 6:33 PM, Pelinor said:

I have been spending the orbs as girls show up. But this was wrong in that we have a low drop rate for both available girls and orbs. Soooo... even if girls shows up I'll hold off going for them until I have a decent stash of orbs to use on getting them.

I stumbled in after work and thought I was clicking on the GP link, but I hit the MP link before my eyes focused on the screen! I got Desdemona with a single spin before I realized my mistake! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Back on topic, I think I have just established my Mythic Pachinko record (apart girls obtained with free spins)...

image.png.569aa02dc311128ee33206d9f405f97a.png

Just look at the stats:

x1 orbs used       : 4 (from 218) 😲
Books                  : 2
Boosters              : 1

Mmm... should I consider this the peak of my luck with Mythic Pachinko and prepare for the descending arc?

• Like 3