Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

22 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Guess they held her and a few others back

Two different things to note for that:

1. A whole bunch of HCL girls were Gacha exclusives, so unless you whaled it up or got very lucky, you won't have most of them. Alt. Lupa was an example.

2. They had a half-dozen unreleased HCL girls that never made it to HCL but got added to HH instead, all I permanent EP girls IIRC. No one had those from HCL.

But still, between the free girls from adventure chapters, some from the old linear system, and event exclusives, there's a lot to be gained (my list of future HCL refugees I'm eligible to get when they're added to HH was around 45 but more serious past HCL players could have well over 60).

On 12/21/2021 at 12:03 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Two different things to note for that:

1. A whole bunch of HCL girls were Gacha exclusives, so unless you whaled it up or got very lucky, you won't have most of them. Alt. Lupa was an example.

2. They had a half-dozen unreleased HCL girls that never made it to HCL but got added to HH instead, all I permanent EP girls IIRC. No one had those from HCL.

But still, between the free girls from adventure chapters, some from the old linear system, and event exclusives, there's a lot to be gained (my list of future HCL refugees I'm eligible to get when they're added to HH was around 45 but more serious past HCL players could have well over 60).

Ah.  I did't get them all, but her and finalmecia were both ones I know I got.  I remember finalmecia was held back too for mythic days I think?  I just thought she was an obvious exception, but thanks for clearing that up.

16 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Ah.  I did't get them all, but her and finalmecia were both ones I know I got.  I remember finalmecia was held back too for mythic days I think?  I just thought she was an obvious exception, but thanks for clearing that up.

My pleasure. Finalmecia is a different case: the MD girl is called "Alt. Finalmecia", which is what the HCL Finalmecia would have been called had she been added to the game first, but the mythic girl is nonetheless  100% new content. We can expect the actual HCL Finalmecia to be transferred to HH separately in the future (and then, eligible past HCL players will get that future one).

On 12/19/2021 at 12:30 PM, DvDivXXX said:

We really need someone to compile and crunch data from the last few pages of results. So many long, loooong streaks without a girl drop from various regulars of this thread. I strongly suspect the drop rate for MPx1 has been decreased quite significantly (if that was the trade-off, I would have much preferred to keep the avatars at 50% when they're here, and the decent +/-2% girl drop rate we used to have; this looks like we're back to something awful like 0.sth which is terrible).

In total, 54 MPx1s (+free spin) for my unsuccessful shot at Jolly Pelagie. I'm well over 200 spins since my last girl drop as well. I'm keeping my final 8 MPx6s (more than ever).

Oh, it's definitely been nerfed. I went 125 x1 Mythic Orbs without getting the girl, then tried for another about a week later with about 80-85 Orbs and still no drop.
And I've seriously never had that happen before. I always got every single girl that popped up in the Mythic Pachinko up until all the changes to the game.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, botc76 said:

I've seriously never had that happen before.

You've been super lucky, then. I started the MP feature with one of the longest bad runs ever (back when the intended drop rate was around 0.5%). Check @Liliat's post on the previous page, we're pretty much back to that rate. I'm pretty sure it was just an error when they went in to remove avatars from the MP pool, though. I've let them know through @Noacc. Of course it's the holidays so it might be delayed, but I'll be surprised if they don't fix it soon-ish (and give us the fair 2-3% drop rate back).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You've been super lucky, then. I started the MP feature with one of the longest bad runs ever (back when the intended drop rate was around 0.5%). Check @Liliat's post on the previous page, we're pretty much back to that rate. I'm pretty sure it was just an error when they went in to remove avatars from the MP pool, though. I've let them know through @Noacc. Of course it's the holidays so it might be delayed, but I'll be surprised if they don't fix it soon-ish (and give us the fair 2-3% drop rate back).

I guess I was. I have to clarify though, I did get every girl since we started to get so many 1x Mythic Orbs for free as rewards in the game, I honestly don't remember if I got them all, before that happened. But ever since then it was, a girl appears, I start the mythic orbs and get the girl before I run out.

I didn't want to generate a false impression and should have written it more precise, clearly and in the end correctly before.

Edited by botc76
  • Like 1

91* MPx1s (+ free spin) for NO Sally. Well, at least with this atrocious drop rate I got a bunch of books, boosters and gems...

Edit: Well, looks like I'm stuck in a bad run while other regulars of the thread are getting somewhere again. It seems too soon to draw any new conclusion about the decreased drop rate. Either way, see you later, Sally. V_v

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

10x MyPx1: 5 Books, 5 Booster (trys for second available Girl in Rotation #440

Free spin from Rotation #441: Booster

17x MyPx1: 9 Books, 8 Booster

Free spin from Rotation #442: Book

5x MyPx1: 3 Books, 2 Booster

Free spin from Rotation #443: Booster (no girl available)

Free spin from Rotation #444: Book

30x MyPx1: 15 Books, 14 Booster aaaand:

grafik.thumb.png.67c2fa524fb663d6c2a23a5e2154e326.png

59th Girl from MyPx1

• Like 4

Well, my clubmate @Troctout used 382 MPx1s for Val Jennie if I remember correctly.

As for me, 20 MPx1s (+free spin) for NO Val Jennie. The dry spell continues (I'll need to go back and count the total, but I'm fairly sure I'm way past the 300+ MPx1s without a girl drop). That drop rate is horrible, and I'm almost sure it was de-buffed by accident, but it's been too long (and we all know no one is getting any good-will gesture let alone a refund for all their missed opportunities even once you fix it)... So @Magrat @Noacc @Tohru - Kinkoid (when you guys come back from holidays): could you please really look into it, notice that one of you accidentally divided the drop rate by 10 when you went in to remove the avatars from MP, and make it great again?! Thanks in advance. Love you guys, but I would also like to love Mythic Pachinko again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, my clubmate @Troctout used 382 MPx1s for Val Jennie if I remember correctly.

As for me, 20 MPx1s (+free spin) for NO Val Jennie. The dry spell continues (I'll need to go back and count the total, but I'm fairly sure I'm way past the 300+ MPx1s without a girl drop). That drop rate is horrible, and I'm almost sure it was de-buffed by accident, but it's been too long (and we all know no one is getting any good-will gesture let alone a refund for all their missed opportunities even once you fix it)... So @Magrat @Noacc @Tohru - Kinkoid (when you guys come back from holidays): could you please really look into it, notice that one of you accidentally divided the drop rate by 10 when you went in to remove the avatars from MP, and make it great again?! Thanks in advance. Love you guys, but I would also like to love Mythic Pachinko again.

that´s nothing new buddy my personal "record" was 387 if I remember correctly and I´ve had several other 250+ runs a year or so ago :D

Though it´s certainly worse than the "expected" average :/

45 minutes ago, holymolly said:

a year or so ago

Precisely. That's what's new. MP started out with the ridiculously frustrating drop rate we came back to a couple months ago or so. But in the meantime, that drop rate had been GREATLY improved, for the past year (until the buff in question was removed stealthily and, again, I really hope accidentally).

So that's new. The horrible OLD drop rate that caused me to have my first ever girl drop from MP after 400+ spins being BACK is what's NEW.

• Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I haven't really played MP in a while (With the new drop rates, I want to have enough x1 orbs to at least hope to catch a 5* girl when she shows up), but here are my last results from free spins:

7 x1 Orbs (Free spins)
5 Books
2 Boosters

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Precisely. That's what's new. MP started out with the ridiculously frustrating drop rate we came back to a couple months ago or so. But in the meantime, that drop rate had been GREATLY improved, for the past year (until the buff in question was removed stealthily and, again, I really hope accidentally).

So that's new. The horrible OLD drop rate that caused me to have my first ever girl drop from MP after 400+ spins being BACK is what's NEW.

Well I don´t get a lot of girls in MyP lately and if I do I normally get them for below 100 orbs (well except for the 2 over 100 runs I had lately) so I haven´t noticed ^^

• Like 2