Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0390 (2021/09/08 13:00 CET): Val Norou, Mecha Kayle and Lupa.

No girl available for me.

I really appreciate you posting this all the time, with links and all (and appreciated when people took over for you), but don't you get bored posting about all these girls when there's nothing available for you? :D

Edit: oh, and I pulled Val Norou with 8 orbs!

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

but don't you get bored posting about all these girls when there's nothing available for you? :D

Thanks for your support. No, I mean I'm disappointed when I open the MP and find out it's another rota with nothing in it for me, of course, but I'm still happy to keep this thread going to help others, out of habit and for completion's sake. It just feels right.

And I'm really grateful that the guys took over for me during the fast rota period that I mostly missed. There were a couple of selections that would have been valuable to me as a player while I was away, but I don't mind that. Having a gap in the thread's continuity would have been a bit of a bummer. ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Free spin from Rotation #0388: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0388: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0389: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0390: Booster (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0391: Book

69x MyPx1: 39 Booster, 29 Books and

grafik.png.3310b0e8a712f0e5e90161ff337f1dd3.png

53rd girl from MyPx1

• Like 4

Meh, only 1 girl for my last ~400 Orbs. My reserves, including the x6 Orbs, depleted rapidly and I'm back to zero again. ;(

Btw - did anyone else notice that the drop rate for Mythic Orbs in the Places of Power got horrendously low after they introduced the x1 Great Pachinko Orbs for a short while? I only got 2x3 Mythic Orbs in the last five days. I sincerely hope that this is just an ugly streak of bad luck on all fronts.

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I haven't noticed any difference.

Thanks, that's really good to know. Then it's obviously just me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Meh, only 1 girl for my last ~400 Orbs. My reserves, including the x6 Orbs, depleted rapidly and I'm back to zero again. ;(

Btw - did anyone else notice that the drop rate for Mythic Orbs in the Places of Power got horrendously low after they introduced the x1 Great Pachinko Orbs for a short while? I only got 2x3 Mythic Orbs in the last five days. I sincerely hope that this is just an ugly streak of bad luck on all fronts.

I haven't noticed any difference.

1 hour ago, Moonlynx said:

Thanks, that's really good to know. Then it's obviously just me.

Well, it could be me having a string of good luck xD 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

The worst run I had was 1 girl for 367 orbs :P and a lot of 180-220.. sometimes it really is that bad but most of the times I´ve experienced that it averages out in the long-term (after the 367 girl I´ve gotten 3 within 100 :D )

EDIT: oh and also guys.. let´s keep it at that so that we don´t further dilute this thread :)

( @Kenrae I´ve merged your post just so you don´t wonder :P and yours too @Moonlynx :) )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 9/20/2021 at 8:51 AM, Moonlynx said:

Yes. I've had 3x MyP since the GP orbs were removed where previously it wasn't uncommon to see 3x from a single 7h round. But I'm reluctant to draw any conclusions at this stage as it's still a small sample and looking for others experiencing the same introduces selection bias (as those who aren't are less likely to respond).

That said, it's trivial to change the drop rates and is easily disguised as the automatic response is going to be 'it's just the RNG'. If the objective of the GP orbs was to dilute the MyP orbs, then simply increasing the drop rate of the 10xGP/tickets/shards and reducing the MyP drop rate would be a far more subtle way of doing it.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JustVisiting said:

simply increasing the drop rate of [...] tickets

It's just a gut feeling at this point, and I'm likely just in a bad run, but it really seems like my permanent PoPs have landed on tickets more often than anything else lately. And I mean any of the other options, not just the 3 MPx1 orbs. I've used up all my GPx10 orbs 5 days ago, and I'm at a grand total of 9 now, for instance (meaning I landed on 3 GPx10s only 3 times in over 100 rolls).

Anyways, let's not develop this discussion further here. It's more relevant to issues with PoPs than to this thread about Mythic Pachinko.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0397 (2021/09/22 13:00 CET): Clerk Delicia, Kryll and Mordona.

No girl available for me.

How do you get the names of the girls you already have? I see the icons for them but since I have them already I don't see their names. I'm still collecting orbs for when a girl finally shows up and hoping for better results than my 118 spins for no girl.

21 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

How do you get the names of the girls you already have?

From the wiki, and by identifying them visually from their avatars (it takes some getting used to, but I've been doing it this way since MP was introduced ^^).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't have a lot of MPx1s left, and they're getting a bit harder to come by from PoPs now, so I've stopped at some point and grabbed her with MPx6s instead.

Free spin +31 MPx1s = 17 avatars and 15 book/sters
4 MPx6s = 1 girl, 4 avatars and 16 book/sters

I'm down to 21 avatars left to get.

• Like 3