• Date Arianne
    • Val Norou
    • Romantic Levytia
    • Lovely Cori
    • Romantic Anita
    • Rosy
    • Belinda

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Oh, by the way, @DvDivXXX, the "arabian nights" girl, if I am not wrong, is another incarnation of Cori, a 3-star pachinko only legendary first seen in the Magical girls events in May 2019 (and if memory serves me right she obtained a big chunk of followers among players at that time), while the green haired girl is another incarnation of Arianne, which is normally obtainable in Epic Pachinko (she was on Dark Lord in Epic Days 5, and you can see her also in Val Shao 3-star pose). By the event image, apart Norou, Levitya and Cupid-chan, I wasn't able to detect (or remember, if you prefer) other new incarnations.

About the shard drops, no offense for anyone, but as St. Thomas said centuries ago, I will believe it when I see it. First, the entity of the change has not been exactly defined. Second, apart the quantity of shards per drop, we will have to verify if the effective drop rate will stay unhindered. Now that there are three girls on villains, being this a normal event (i.e. not a Foreplay, Legendary or Epic event), IMHO obtaining one girl using only free combativity should be the base, obtaining two should be at least common, and obtaining all three should be more than possible. But knowing how the devs have become stingier in the past on this, I am prone to think that there are big doubts about the fact that things will be as I described above.

Thanks for that ^_^ It would be nice if they posted the names of the girls, either when they announce the event/calendar or release the banner, if not the new girls names, at least the originals... it would just make it easier 😅

Agreed. First, the change(s) have to go in effect. And then we need to see if anything else changed too.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was more like: "IMHO obtaining one girl using only free combativity should be the base, obtaining two should be at least common, and you should have a chance at obtaining all three should be more than possible." Which would be pretty good.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

According to Discord, the drops will still be 1-6 shards but the drop rate will be increased by 35-40%. We'll see. The patch notes should provide more information, once the event goes online. The target now is 4 days per girl, 25-30 shards per day to get all three.

24 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There is no further commentary from any Kinkoid employee after the quote of Noacc that I posted in the Chit Chat thread in regards to specifics in the English HH discord. Can you provide a source for that?

Just for reference, that would be 13,5%/14% drop rates? 😮 Yeah, that's the sort of info that HAS to be confirmed. High impact on gameplay.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

According to Discord, the drops will still be 1-6 shards but the drop rate will be increased by 35-40%. We'll see. The patch notes should provide more information, once the event goes online. The target now is 4 days per girl, 25-30 shards per day to get all three.

I've twice gotten 7 shards from a single fight, so it looks like they've increased the number of shards dropping above 1-6.

• Like 1

Then I strongly hope that mine was bad luck, as I just exhausted a full combativity bar on Gruntt trying for Arianne, and had only a single drop.

I can also add mine to the confirmations of the increase in the shards roof per drop, as the drop I had was of 7 shards.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

Theme of 1970s style dating show is great.  Drop rate is great.  The new artist team is flexing their muscles drawing new versions of what are considered to be some of the best drawn haremettes.  Previews look ok, but I haven't seen other poses yet.  Love the chance to get three girls instead of two.  The letdown every month of going to the low drop rate after the high revival/orgy drop rate produced complaints every month.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

droprate.thumb.jpg.aae557c203270e10244156fab7f44b19.jpg

You are welcome to interpret it any way you like, as the patch notes say nothing about it.
It seems that the 35-40% growth goes for the shard rate. As far as the drop rate goes - testing will show.

Nothing in that quote says that it will remain a 1-6 range. Try not to state what you've extrapolate from comments as facts, Kinkoid tend to not be great at precise communication. Because then things like this happen, and it turns out they have done so, and it just makes you look bad for interpreting it wrong.

• Like 3

I think this new girls should not wear names of Norou and Anita. There's nothing left of original charm here.

Levytia and Cori are cool. Arianne, Cupid and Rosy are good. Belinda is also good, but not my type.

But there's an issue. In full resolution all 6 good girls look awesome. But in normal resolution(the one which used in the harem) something seems off, like some details are missing or something. Maybe because of compression or something.

To clarify, I think Val Norou is ok, but as a new girl. She looks completely different from original Norou and in bad way. Romantic Anita is basically the same. If she was a new girl - she would be just bad, but I would be ok with it. But how dare she have the same name as gorgeous Anita?!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

But I don't understand, I've seen girls from special events in the Pachinko list. (snip)

Those are from the more recent Orgy Days format. Pachinko girls from regular 12-day events never stay available after the event ends.

I looked at all the new girls' poses and I'll say they're more or less OK. At least this time there are no frank "mutants" who caused some rejection as it was in a circus event, for example. But a certain difference is felt, especially for girls who have already been, and no matter how you spin their old versions I like it much more. Oh yes, sometimes the artist clearly oversteps the curvature of their legs - Anita's position on two stars is a natural consequence of children's rickets or a victim of comprachicos, who stole children and grew them in barrels.

• Like 3

Romantic Levytia and Ariane are awesome! I wish i could say the same for Val Norou, Romantic Anita and Lovely Cori... The last three have massive face issues, because their noses are basically too long flat lines which leaves them looking disfigured.

It seems to me that the samw person butchered their new incarnations, shame on him! Nothing left of my favorite Norou and Cori. What's worse is that they won't receive new incarnations any time soon, because of those jokes this event.

If you think i'm too harsh, just open their original pics in the wiki and compare them to the new iterations.

Darn it!

Just for reference, has anyone got 1 shards? Since they changed the max, maybe they've changed the min too? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

I think this new girls should not wear names of Norou and Anita. There's nothing left of original charm here.

To clarify, I think Val Norou is ok, but as a new girl. She looks completely different from original Norou and in bad way. Romantic Anita is basically the same. If she was a new girl - she would be just bad, but I would be ok with it. But how dare she have the same name as gorgeous Anita?!

Well, for this new event they created 6 "alt" girls and 2 new girls.

Not arguing your point but I do see the resemblance between them, which should explain their names.

If they would've given them other names, we'd surely accuse them of mimicking the originals, right?

Talking about the drawing quality, the level has improved over the previous events, it is still not at the level of the old art, especially when you can compare the new versions of the girls with the old ones, but it is in the good path. You cannot expect going from bad to good in a single step, but it is an improvement. @Cantrix has cleverly "pointed" a nose problem in some of the girls.

About the new shard range. If we take 1-8 shards per drop and 10% drop rate (until we have more data) then the free combativity on 12 days should give around 270 shards as average (give or take 50 because of RNG) so enough to assure 2 girls and more than half of the third.

• Like 2

43 minuti fa, jelom ha scritto:

About the new shard range. If we take 1-8 shards per drop and 10% drop rate (until we have more data) then the free combativity on 12 days should give around 270 shards as average (give or take 50 because of RNG) so enough to assure 2 girls and more than half of the third.

And if it's true that the drop rate has been enhanced by 35/40% (so 13,5/14% shard drop, which is a drop evry 7/8 battles on average), taking in consideration a drop range of 1-8, taking all three the troll girls using free fights only should be possible (on average), if my calculations aren't wrong (~160-180 battles needed for each girl). We'll see, I guess

33 minutes ago, Antimon said:

And if it's true that the drop rate has been enhanced by 35/40% (so 13,5/14% shard drop, which is a drop evry 7/8 battles on average), taking in consideration a drop range of 1-8, taking all three the troll girls using free fights only should be possible (on average), if my calculations aren't wrong (~160-180 battles needed for each girl). We'll see, I guess

8 is a 35% increase on 6, so I'm not certain that the frequency of drops occurring has been changed.

• Like 3

UUUGH, you're right. As you said, precise communication isn't exactly a Kinkoid thing... I read "drop rate" on the discord post and I thought, well, that the drop rate is what they were referring to. But it totally could be only the drop range. Even more considering that they didn't say anything about the 1-6 to 1-8 change. (If they were actually referring to drop rate).

Edited by Antimon

Hmmpf. So, the event is there, and the in-game news is super vague. Given what I've read above, it seems that they changed the drop range, not the drop rate as previously suggested. All we know for sure right now is that the maximum drop is now at least 8, up from 6. We won't know if the minimum drop has changed until someone gets a 1 shard drop, or enough time passes without anyone getting one that we start considering it's been increased.

As for the drop rate, it seems unlikely they changed it as well.