Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

465d3d41937259ed036ea4c6bcd87fbc.png

Reached it yesterday after I had to refill for orgy days. So far my plan was to use them all in anniverssary (if there are girls available), but I am not so sure anymore, because a) i wont get my epic pachinko x10 cleared without using them or kobans before and b) if I also use my kobans in the event I will get so many equipments, maybe it's worth to upgrade it now?

But, I will wait until the next epic days in June, I guess.

Total use: 0/11 girls

edit: And congrats to all the winners, it seems these orbs are really handy and an awesome addition to the game!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, blaa said:

I also use my kobans in the event I will get so many equipments

The best use (equipment-wise), IMO, would be to spread the orb use as you level up or you'll be stuck to the same level equipment whenever you use them.

Of course, you'll always sell the extras, which should be around, at least, 80 equipment pieces or so, if you used them all now :D

You can't go wrong with adding girls, so definitely a good feature ^_^ 

11 hours ago, Karyia said:

The best use (equipment-wise), IMO, would be to spread the orb use as you level up or you'll be stuck to the same level equipment whenever you use them.

Of course, you'll always sell the extras, which should be around, at least, 80 equipment pieces or so, if you used them all now :D

You can't go wrong with adding girls, so definitely a good feature ^_^ 

You are right with the equipment, but then I am almost ever on an actual level. I still think orbs are best used, when you have the highest chance to win non-perma-epic-pachinko-girls, and I guess the highest chance for me will be in the anniverssary. But, we'll see.

Is there anybody else who plays it the same way I do? Or does somebody see an error in my thinking? ;)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, blaa said:

Is there anybody else who plays it the same way I do? Or does somebody see an error in my thinking?

At this point in my game, I play my EP orbs mostly this way- waiting for an event with one or more non-perma-epic-pachinko girls that I'm really interested in.  I hold my orbs until the end of the event, after I've won or built up shards on as many boss girls as possible via boss battles.  I might play orbs earlier if needed to secure a contest win.  I also choose the time I spend orbs within an event to slightly maximize equipment...

18 hours ago, Karyia said:

...such as in this case, but only insofar as if I know I can/will level up in that same play session (before the event ends).  I'm not disciplined enough to hold onto orbs over long periods of time (long = weeks for me), but I have just enough willpower when I see that I'm going to "ding" a level in an hour or so, I may as well get the (hopefully) higher-stat gear as well as slightly higher resale value.  Over time, this is shortsighted of me but I rely more upon Champion battles than orbs for when my equipment lags behind.  Might be another reason that my league performance is what it is!  🤨

From the start of Orgy Days my luck in the epic pachinko have increased,usually i spend 3 orbs everyday and the first time that i got a girl was when the orbs appeared and from that time i never get a girl with 1x epic orb,so in this days i obtained 4 girls with a fewer quantity of orbs so i want to know if this happened to others players ? :00 

Marlinda is collected last month.

The last 10 days I used over 40 orbs..

No girl at all.

And the test server account I got 3 girls in 3 orbs?Screw it!

I am feeling the pinch now.I am considering giving up 2 girls with no tier2 or 3 boss level to proceed like Dark Lord or Pandora Witch.

So how to collect the koben-spending girls first at POA?I don't like Albane so I get her after collecting other 3 girls.

Screenshot_20200531-232259_1590939003309.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan

Is it just me or is it normal, because I have used more then 50 orbs on the mythic panchiko and still got no girl, but I got Lupa and celeste from 20 orbs in epic pachinko? First time I used the epic pachinko btw.🤔

22 minutes ago, jip said:

Is it just me or is it normal, because I have used more then 50 orbs on the mythic panchiko and still got no girl, but I got Lupa and celeste from 20 orbs in epic pachinko? First time I used the epic pachinko btw.🤔

Yes that is normal. Mythic Pachinko has a SIGNIFICANTLY lower drop rate than Epic Pachinko. We estimate Mythic to be somewhere between 0.5% and 2%, and Epic Pachinko to be around 6.5%.

• Thanks 1

Well,  I finally tried just for the heck of it.  24 epic orbs later I managed to pickup Natasha.  A bit curvier then I prefer but her 3rd pose is good.  She appears to have gone on a weight loss program. :)  I'll probably use that one on the picture that shows many girls.

image.thumb.png.aae832dc97f3d219ee925e55b69530d7.png

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 3