• Dickachoo
    • Chickmender
    • Squirts
    • Gardevulv
    • Lopussy
    • Clitario
    • Misvaginus

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

We know what you meant, and you know what George and I meant. There's no pedantry involved on either side, here (I hope). The point we wanted to get across wasn't for you but for Doctor Dumb-Dumb, who has yet to grasp the basic notion of the new event having new content.

Also, it's cool to make a wish for peace and love on the forum, and I'm all for it. I find it even more admirable coming from you, and partly using yourself as an example of someone who sometimes annoys other forum regulars. You have your flaws, sure, but you're a bonafide genius and a perfect gentleman compared to the complete man-child that I was parodying in my other post. That wasn't a real outburst, by the way, just a parody. I'm mostly just jaded by the lack of proper moderation on the EN part of the forum these days. With even one half-decent mod, a jerk who posts nonsense and/or stupid questions all the time and who lashes out in a grossly inappropriate way at folks who put him in his place, no matter how gently they try to get the message through, would have been banned (or at the very very least, clearly warned) long ago. That's how you keep a forum in check. Not by closing your eyes and hoping the annoying asshole goes away.

Hahaha, Doctor Dumb-Dumb?  Or major Mustelid?  Ever been bitten by a stoat or a mink - nasty little creatures; they react to finger pointing by biting it off!  This criticism could be of me.  Gee whizz!  Oooh, damning me with faint praise again.  It must be contagious.  Lol.  But thank you anyway.

By the way, GeorgeMTO and I do not see eye to eye on most things, but he does seem to take his job as a moderator seriously.  So as the (mostly) only moderator he was perhaps unfairly criticised by implication.  I wouldn't like to be one.  Take Chthugha for example.  After he ceased as moderator, he changed from being uptight and pedantic to chilled out and quite chatty at times, showing his nicer side.  It must be a shit job causing a lot of stress!!

Anyway, as I said in a previous post, before I was banned from all but one (or two if I'm alert) I subsequently learned that I must have used the forum to disguise my identity and post by pretending to be different people.  This appears to be what started the 'hate Zorba' campaign.  This was NOT my intention.  As I had said, the forum itself would often switch me from one account to another without my realising it so I ended up being in big trouble the Chthugha in the end and banned from all but one account.  I don't resent this, though.  In fact it makes it easier for all concerned.  As it turned out, the only way I could switch accounts was to close my browser and go into privacy and security settings to delete the HH cookies.  This fixed it but what a pain in the bum to do this every time!

If that is a residual reason why I still annoy people (long posts aside) I hope you can all get over it soon.

23 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

If that is a residual reason why I still annoy people (long posts aside) I hope you can all get over it soon.

I can't speak for others, but I wasn't even there back when this all happened, and I'm rarely truly annoyed by your posts. I tend to skip the ones where you ramble on about your multiple accounts' life stories, because that doesn't interest me, and I occasionally raise an eyebrow or two when you make assumptions on drop rates or other stuff that is clearly not your forte, but that's not something you do that often, and rarely in a really obnoxious way. I like you, man. I wasn't criticizing your usual posts in my previous message, I was simply stating that you're being too optimistic to my taste about Dr Lust. He's really, really stupid, lazy and aggressive to boot, and he keeps posting everywhere. That's the type of forum regulars that really get on my nerves in the long run, especially without any moderator to keep them in check.

George also resigned from his mod position quite long ago, I think (before I started anyway, so at least six months back). If he was still a mod, Dr Lust would have been erased from the surface of the forum months ago, no doubt. Alas, there are no moderators for the EN part of the forum right now. Only Kinkoid's CMs somewhat moderate it, very rarely, and not well enough in my opinion (they've outright ignored multiple relevant reports I've made for instance).

And yeah, moderating a forum is no joke. I've been there (not here, but in my day job and for other communities as well). It can be stressful for sure. It's a thankless job, because you tend to get all the negative feedback right in your face, and when you're doing your job right, hardly anyone notices it, let alone praises you for it. If KK doesn't compensate mods properly, I understand most of them gave up.

Anyways... Back on topic, I had to vote for one, and I've only looked at the initial poses. Gardevulv seems a tad ahead of the pack in that context, so I voted for her.

The art seems pretty okay overall for this event (again, only judging by the initial poses). Nothing amazing either, and there are flaws, but no dumpster fire like Holiday or Selene either. I'm not big on the theme (Pokemon was a looong time after my childhood, and I never cared for it at all) but it's not a big turnoff either. Whatever. Neutral impression so far.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Uh....they're all parodies of pokemon, so they're all monsters.

From what I can see there are 2 humain girls who don’t have bizarre skin color and weird monster body parts in the pachinko. But I can be wrong and these 2 will evolve into monsters later.

Edited by linkdream

3 minutes ago, linkdream said:

From what I can see there are 2 humain girls who don’t have bizarre skin color and weird monster body parts in the pachinko. But I can be wrong and these 2 will evolve into monsters later.

They are ALL parodies of pokemon. The pachinko ones are parodies of Gardevoir, Lopunny, Misdreavous and Lucario. I figure you're probably referring to the Gardevoir and Lopunny parodies though. They're DEFINITELY pokemon parodies, some are just more humanoid in original design than others.

• Thanks 1

Can the game runners find any less sexily drawn girls then the current batch they are fostering on us players

come on already, every week they are coming out with more ways to leach money from players ........how about providing some 

sexy cartoons at the very least.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They are ALL parodies of pokemon. The pachinko ones are parodies of Gardevoir, Lopunny, Misdreavous and Lucario. I figure you're probably referring to the Gardevoir and Lopunny parodies though. They're DEFINITELY pokemon parodies, some are just more humanoid in original design than others.

Yes and on top of that they look so much better than the 3 starters and pikachu.

Anyway, my point is, parodies or not, these two don't look like monsters unlike the rest.

• Like 1

I love the background Town art on this event. The first glance made me think, “Wow, how beautiful.”  The transformation is so thorough that I wasn’t sure I was looking at the town. It really feels like the digisekai world.

So, can anyone tell me what the face in the roof is about?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, linkdream said:

Of course they kept the girls in the pachinko and let the monsters out.

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Uh....they're all parodies of pokemon, so they're all monsters.

4 hours ago, linkdream said:

From what I can see there are 2 humain girls who don’t have bizarre skin color and weird monster body parts in the pachinko. But I can be wrong and these 2 will evolve into monsters later.

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So let's say they reserved to pachinko the more humanlike and left on  villains the more monsterlike (for what we can see now). And IMHO (and, I suppose, also in @linkdream one) that leaves the best girls of this event pachinko only.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, fenronin a dit :

The girls are getting more horrible by each event... only the pachinko ones looks great, the theme for this event being awesome it triggers me even more

Actually i've been quite harsh, the only actually bad looking is the squirtle one (from the first pose)

Everyone can have his own individual taste regarding girls, but (judging the first pose only) apart from the skin colour, and in some cases tails or ears, the girls of this event are not so "monsterlike" as some people is complaining.

About the town background it is a nice change of style. The face in the roof of the club house (I am trying to remember where I have seen it before) make it really distinctive. And some of the black figures of the town people could be identified as the girls of this event.

• Like 2

Ok. Just finished with the op - page on french wiki is up.

As for event itself, town background looks very nice indeed, while choice of girls is ... well. I can see they (most of them) are well drawn, but I'd really wish less of young-anime-girl aesthetic.

Edited by FinderKeeper

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Anyways... Back on topic, I had to vote for one, and I've only looked at the initial poses. Gardevulv seems a tad ahead of the pack in that context, so I voted for her.

The art seems pretty okay overall for this event (again, only judging by the initial poses). Nothing amazing either, and there are flaws, but no dumpster fire like Holiday or Selene either. I'm not big on the theme (Pokemon was a looong time after my childhood, and I never cared for it at all) but it's not a big turnoff either. Whatever. Neutral impression so far.

Har!  I must say, anything to do with maths and drop rates is most definitely NOT my forte, but I do comment on very odd things happening in my accounts.  For instance Lili.  I mean seven EP girls since the Valentine Date event and the introduction of the Orb system!?  This is way, way ahead of my other accounts.  I remain in wonder of it.  But, as predicted, successes have begun to drop off, but they haven't picked up in the others either.  Most remain stubbornly girl-free.

Re. the event, I've discovered a very odd thing... I actually really obsess over monster girls (Gork aside).  I never thought I would, but the girls in my harem I tend to focus and focus on include Neidre, Maleva and especially Lives (she's the prettiest little kitty-kat in existence - IMO).  They were all very sexy creations and I've been a fan of Lamia ever since Genesis brought out 'The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway' with Tony Banks' lovely and evocative song.  So Neidre is IT and her affection scenes were amazing and, let's just say, 'immersive'.  My favourite this event is definitely Ballasuck for reasons I explained, but the Pachinko-only girls are also standouts.

The artwork is a source of wonder because I simply cannot work out whether it was created by a new artist, a number of artists or the same artist exploring new techniques, or maybe a bit of all three.  I generally like it, but the midriff and waist areas of mainly Chickmender and Dickachoo seem extreme and ant-like, giving them an excessively lean and stretched-out profile, compared with their original forms in the quests where they first appeared.  The other thing that really bugs me is that some girls' backs still seem to be hinged in the middle, as was the case with Horny Alana.  While not really Manga in execution, some girls' large eyes have a certain jewel-like sparkle.  However, in others their eyes have a disquieting - and almost demonic - dullness (there are no point-of-light reflections - as was the unfortunate cases of Aghates and Hima - so their eyes look like flat disks rather than real eyeballs kept moist and shining).  Clitario is a case in point currently and I'm beginning to speculate on whether it was deliberate and if the demonic flavour was intended.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Please keep it friendly and don't make me lock the topic. 

Anyway, I've waited a long time for this event 😁
My favorite are Lopussy and Clitario and from the starters Ballasuck.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Please keep it friendly and don't make me lock the topic. 

Anyway, I've waited a long time for this event 😁
My favorite are Lopussy and Clitario and from the starters Ballasuck.

Long weekend banning people?

Anyway.. I prefer Chickmender from the starters and I will base my opinion of the others on their actual poses and scenes.

Weirdly surprised by this event 😅

I just like the... feel/vibe of the girls ^_^ 

I voted for half of them because... well, because.

Gardevulv really has a stunning first pose 😍 Misvaginus looks very promissing too!

3 hours ago, Karyia said:

Weirdly surprised by this event 😅

I just like the... feel/vibe of the girls ^_^ 

I voted for half of them because... well, because.

Gardevulv really has a stunning first pose 😍 Misvaginus looks very promissing too!

I agree with each of your choices.  It was the pose, as well as her attire, that got my attention with Gardevulv.  I love little black thingies.  However, I would add Ballasuck to my list of hotties.

• Like 1