Multiple choice poll  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Competitive Lola
    • Competitive Albane
    • Competitive Salem
    • Competitive Clarisse

hace 11 horas, Zamio dijo:

Yes, unlocking that second path makes things really easy.

(...)

I bungled stage 13 by thinking 24 hour cooldowns could prevent me from finishing on time. I nerfed a lot of my rotations to use the maximum of tickets on each champion. Now with the amount of time I have left, I don't think cooldowns would have prevent me from completing. So that's a little bit of inefficient play in terms of ticket-ymens conversion rate - you live and learn... note taken for next time. Which leads me to think that the length of time allotted does not necessarily force you to play inefficiently, I panicked and messed up a few things along the way because it's novel, in the end I still had ample time to still play normally and finish on time.

Overall, the rewards are much better for the koban price in POA2. 

Looking at the negative comments, I just feel like a lot of players just looked at it in the first 15 minutes and gave up. Timing is everything in this game, it's the same with how leagues and contests are designed, and a lot of these tasks can just be blitzed through with perfect timing. The second girl might not be accessible to low level players, but there's still other rewards along the way that will help them through the game, tickets, combat points, cash, orbs etc. Whether those are a fair trade off for a second girl is subject to your own opinion, but try your best in the time allotted, whatever stage you can reach is still better than disregarding the event completely because you are not happy with it.

Same here (also F2P and about your same level) except for the tickets thing because I had plenty of them before the event. At first glance the numbers of fights (against villains, champions and  PvP) seem a lot but there's 7 days to complete them. The 80 champion's fights alone took me about 5-6 hours of real gameplay (I started with the 6 champions available and for the last 5-6 fights I could only fight one of them, even after nerfing my teams). Then you got 70 PvP wins which again it's a number that seems like a lot but actually this shouldn't take more than a couple of days at worst (playing regularly, that's it and, even if you got promoted in your League, by using some boosters and selecting wisely your opponents). So if you don't have the bucks to boost your way you should have the time but it's completely possible to get the 4 girls in a week. Just don't panic and make minor adjustments according to the next steps of the path and you should be fine. Also, I got one Mythic Pachinko girl along the way, have stacked some Event pachinko orbs and 10 Epic Pachinko single orbs which could easily mean at least another couple of girls. Not a bad investment for 7.2k kobans

• Like 5

Finihed the event this morning - for the 80 ticket challenge I fought 5 champions and I ve beaten the last one with ticket number 80.

Overall I think the 2nd one is a big improvement. Every player can easily get at least 1 girl - if you buy the pass, which isnt a problem for a lot of (mostly) f2p players like me, the whole event isnt really a struggle.

The main issue I see in critics is that most people cant understand that not every event and every girl is for every player. For instance I have to pass on almost every epic-pachinko-event girl cause i dont have enough kobans/orbs yet to really buy them. But 1200 kobans for 4 (3) girls is a good ratio - especially since I got alone today around 2400 free kobans.

Gl to everyone who is still grinding

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

I have a doubt of how to spend the rewards when you dont need it,what i mean is if you dont need the rewards to advance by the PoA you redeem the rewards after finish the PoA ?

You don't have to claim the rewards as soon as they're available, but if you don't collect them by the end of the event then they will be lost.

• Like 2

image.png.94af9c549e84b88872ac44b7f7ec5c7c.png

Ahhhh finally done! Got 73 Million Ymens left, really tempted to just blow it all on unlocking all the girls, but I might need the cash for the next PoA event... Decisions decisions 😂
Lowkey wanna keep all my cash cuz having this much feels really fckin good :D 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Zamio said:

Looking at the negative comments, I just feel like a lot of players just looked at it in the first 15 minutes and gave up. 

<snip>

try your best in the time allotted, whatever stage you can reach is still better than disregarding the event completely because you are not happy with it.

That's why it's better to actually *read* the forum posts, instead of sitting at your desk "looking" and "feeling".

If you had read the posts, you would have read plenty of post by people like me, who say the event is perfectly possible, but the price to be paid in how this event affects play outside the event itself makes the balance swing to the negative side.

As for it being better to try, I couldn't disagree with you more. I'm having an amazingly relaxed few days, building up my kobans, I don't have to spend time doing things in a certain order, I spend my ticket effectively (ie: for max reward and it's fine when a champion goes on cooldown), I spend my yemen effectively (ie: not repeatedly doing pachinko just so I get enough things that I can sell and hopefully don't lose more than 30%). And ofc I couldn't care less about a bunch of badly done drawings of tits and ass (I refuse to call these drawings of women) that are inconsistent both with each other and with other game material.

If you enjoyed the event, excellent! I'm happy for you (really!). If you disagree with the arguments people make against the event, come up with some counter arguments, or even just say you disagree, that's fine too. But please stop badly rephrasing the complaints just so you can put it down to "looked at it for 15 mins and gave up". You'll just make yourself look like someone who doesn't actually reads the posts.

Oh wait....

Edited by Benefuci
Cut down empty space
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

So, after a long day, I completed the 60 PVP wins, I've also fought the champions 80 times (had to fight all of them, first time I've done it), and spend the money.

Now I have 3 days to get the ramaining 70 PVP fights... I actually think I'll be able to do it! (if nothing wrong happens).

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pulli23 said:

What are the 4 purple orbs actually?

I'm not going to finish the event further than that, so I wonder if it's useful to spent all my money (5m) just to get the 4 purple reward.

Event Pachinko

I am essentially done for today, as I'm out of tickets. On task 12, and at 20/80 Champion fights.

I unlocked the second path, and have 40 waiting to be collected, but I felt that since I can go all the way down to 0 tickets, I should do that, and get the 3 freebies a few hours sooner sooner rather than later, since collecting a 20 pack will take some time for me to spend them.

That will leave me needing 20 tickets from missions, energy, contests, and Villain drops. That should be doable in 48 hours or so, which will leave me basically the same amount of time to finish task 14. Task 13 will take very little time - spending money isn't really a grind.

• Like 2

The reason why I hate these events are because you're not even competing, you're fighting road blocks.  I finished the event already but its super not worth it when you're already a paying customer, getting two gold cards for two accounts, HH and GH.  There are no koban drops from missions for these events, no story is allowed from missions or adventure, and they're banking you'll stay quiet by being able to focus on Tier 2 and 3 for villains.  Except that's the thing, there isn't even any Tiers in GH and once you scoop up everybody, that's it, you're "done" because it only goes to Hamelin Town.  Yeah, they're way behind and only falling even further back from drip feed updates to scrolls.

My wife put it well, and I'll probably ruin it.  She said something along the lines of if you're pressuring your player base to pay more for the same thing instead of incentivizing them with new/different things that are interesting; you're doing it wrong.

I'm happy that they're trying new things.  I really am.  But my wife and I are just Not enjoying it.  It's stressful in the wrong ways and most importantly, it doesn't make me happy when I get new girls.  I know I'mma get them and you don't get attached to them the same way.  I loved Lupa's Mom, and I really liked Competitive Salem and this was a great deal for 2 legendary girls  for 7,200 kobans.  But I'm not happy.  And that's what I derive from this game and why I buy the memberships and treasure boxes.

Honestly, all they need to do to fix "Path of Attraction"/"Boobies Wars" is to make it non-sequential for the goals.  Break the order and add a overall tally to the things with tiny and small rewards as you rise through the meters.  I do enough things on their time.  I play this on my time.  Don't make me customers quit, yeah?

• Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 10:50 PM, LanceHardwood said:

I see people are chanting the "achievable by f2p players", but that's not what most complaints are about really. Yes, the event can be completed by anybody, with no kobans spent even, but that comes with several big conditions:

- knowing in advance that such an event is coming

- knowing in advance what the requirements will be

- hoarding items instead of selling them for currency which can then be used for upgrades

- hoarding champion tickets instead of progressing through champion levels regularly

- hoarding money instead of using them for upgrading girls and character stats

- spending resources in inefficient ways to satisfy the requirements

The unfortunate effect that some players are forced to spend their champion tickets in the worst way possible in order to get the required "performances" just takes the cake here. Even if I had hoarded 80 tickets I would have to practically waste half or more to achieve the absurd requirements, instead of using them efficiently and progressing twice the amount of champion levels albeit at a slower pace. It may also be necessary to spend money on things you don't need since you already have good gear for example. Purchasing XP/affection items is not going to be enough to satisfy event requirements for a lot of people. Upgrading girls you don't otherwise need is also a bit wasteful if you want to upgrade another one down the line but you just don't have the affection yet.

So to sum it up, this event encourages players to spend all their time when there is not a PoA-type event in hoarding instead of playing the game and when the event hits you're forced to spend resources in inefficient ways to satisfy the poorly balanced requirements.

Any other event where missions are involved can be completed with the simple investment of time, with no advance preparation needed, whereas here practically 3 weeks preparation is required for 1 week event time. So yes, while it might be achievable, even accepting a modest koban investment, the event in itself us very poorly designed in regards to how it connects with the rest of the game - namely it doesn't mesh at all with regular game play.

It's harder for people not spending kobans just because getting double the rewards from spending the kobans at the start of the event makes the event faster to do after spending more time to the event they only get half of the reward.

They could have made the event shorter and given two 5 stars girls instead of 4 three-star ones and that would have encouraged more people to spend kobans because they don't really live up to being legendary as 3 stars. (it should cost the same as a 10 game epic pachinko game as well to unlock the second rewards)

Champion tickets cost to many kobans to buy as well i feel sorry for anyone that has to use kobans to get champion tickets to finish event because not worth doing it for 3 star girls.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, dd089966 said:

The reason why I hate these events are because you're not even competing, you're fighting road blocks

Okay this could be a reasonable point that could help Kinkoid. Can you clarify how this is different to "fight the same boss repeatedly until they drop 100 shards?" I see both "normal" events and this in the same way "perform this specific part of gameplay a certain number of times" but you obviously don't, so if you explain why you see them as different, there might be something for Kinkoid to work on. 

34 minutes ago, dd089966 said:

Except that's the thing, there isn't even any Tiers in GH and once you scoop up everybody, that's it, you're "done" because it only goes to Hamelin Town.  Yeah, they're way behind and only falling even further back from drip feed updates to scrolls.

I understand that the forum is shared, but please try to keep the feedback in the HH event thread to the HH event. I feel many HH users understandably don't care if GH's event is worse since GH has been making HH's classic events worse since it started since they have to be on synced bosses. They are valid complaints, but put it in its own thread if you wish to make them on the forum.

I just lately decided to have a go at this.  They say catastrophes come in threes.  I had two in quick succession: we had a big enough earthquake here to damage operating hard drives, which is what happened to my PC.  I switched to the laptop and my wifi controller packed up almost straight away.  So I was relegated to my phone.  Ever tried to play this game on a mobile when you have fingers as fat as mine!?

Anyway, with this event it was okay til I got to The Champions stage.  Because I hadn't benn playing it I hadn't progressed very far (only to the third champion).  This meant I had to try and lose so I didn't have to wait 24 hours for the next bite of the cherry (so to speak).  This has worked so far, but I won't get the chance to play them again to get to Clarice (original spelling) or Salem.  Damn to this!  They look truly hot,  So it's Lola and Albane I'm on track for.

One of the annoying things has been the order.  Defeat villains comes to mind when I'd maxed out the combativity count while having a little to go on the previous task before starting on the villains.  I suppose when I get to know how to play it, I'll prepare better and be a lot more ready.  in the meantime I hope to hell I don't have to go back to my phone and the terrible Anroid system.  I'm not complaining about this event, only my own lack of preparedness.

Read through this topic and already expressed my own opinion on how to improve it. Don`t like the event, however the rewards are much better than PoA 1. So some participation is better than no participation i guess. 

I`m 38 champion tickets short, am I missing options to acquire those (without spending money of course)?

3 daily free

fighting villains

daily missions

daily contest 

spend energy 

8 hours ago, Benefuci said:

That's why it's better to actually *read* the forum posts, instead of sitting at your desk "looking" and "feeling".

If you had read the posts, you would have read plenty of post by people like me, who say the event is perfectly possible, but the price to be paid in how this event affects play outside the event itself makes the balance swing to the negative side.

As for it being better to try, I couldn't disagree with you more. I'm having an amazingly relaxed few days, building up my kobans, I don't have to spend time doing things in a certain order, I spend my ticket effectively (ie: for max reward and it's fine when a champion goes on cooldown), I spend my yemen effectively (ie: not repeatedly doing pachinko just so I get enough things that I can sell and hopefully don't lose more than 30%). And ofc I couldn't care less about a bunch of badly done drawings of tits and ass (I refuse to call these drawings of women) that are inconsistent both with each other and with other game material.

If you enjoyed the event, excellent! I'm happy for you (really!). If you disagree with the arguments people make against the event, come up with some counter arguments, or even just say you disagree, that's fine too. But please stop badly rephrasing the complaints just so you can put it down to "looked at it for 15 mins and gave up". You'll just make yourself look like someone who doesn't actually reads the posts.

Oh wait....

I don't think you read my post carefully as well. I did mention that whatever stage you can reach by playing normally without "shooting yourself in the foot" gives you rewards as well that will help you with your gameplay. 

I've been there as well and I can understand that for low level players, cash doesn't come as easy and the "sell item" task seems a high price to pay. Having said that, now that this feature is probably going to be a fixture going forward, and with enough advance notice, are you really ignore it every month? You should be able to get a lot of those junk grey affection items/books from Pachinko daily free game or daily missions. 

As a min-maxer, I disliked doing that as well for this event, but between the choice of giving a very small increment in XP and affection to my harem, I think the choice is clear. The path reward for clearing this an GPX10 Orb. So exchanging 30 junk items for a guaranteed legendary items and other 9 items is a great deal IMO.

Edited by Zamio
grammar
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, bill1 said:

Read through this topic and already expressed my own opinion on how to improve it. Don`t like the event, however the rewards are much better than PoA 1. So some participation is better than no participation i guess. 

I`m 38 champion tickets short, am I missing options to acquire those (without spending money of course)?

3 daily free

fighting villains

daily missions

daily contest 

spend energy 

Spend kobans (kobans aren't the same as money since many are given for free). It might not be a great option, but it is an option. 

• Like 1

So much for my idea of losing against the champions!  I've been woefully ill-prepared for this event in a perverse way: I made the mistake of maxing out the XP of most of my gilrs.  Wrong move in the context of this game as it turned out.  So I win every challenge & have to wait 24 hours for the chance to have another try at losing.  I might be out of luck all round.

• Sad 3

18 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

So much for my idea of losing against the champions!  I've been woefully ill-prepared for this event in a perverse way: I made the mistake of maxing out the XP of most of my gilrs.  Wrong move in the context of this game as it turned out.  So I win every challenge & have to wait 24 hours for the chance to have another try at losing.  I might be out of luck all round.

Try using common/rare/epic equipment from the wrong specialty or endurance/harmony. This will decrease your attack significantly as well. If you don't have that, do some GP10. And of course make sure you have the worst girls possible on the villains and absolutely no matching poses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll go detailed now into what I really disliked about the event- everything else that isnt mentioned you can just assume I like/love, so I dont write a 20000 word essay here :D

As I am now done, the tasks seem pretty reasonable in retrospect- except for the champions requirement, sweet lord that was the absolute worst one. It did feel good to make a lot of money, and I know it's there so people would have money to spend on later tasks, but it forced me (and it definitely forces the rest of the players) to play intentionally bad in order to avoid the 24 hour cooldown. The 15 minutes in between is also annoying, but I guess manageable (and definitely easier for players with those fancy ass cards where they can do multiple fights at once), but it's really not pleasant to play. I have had to nerf my girls/teams in order to get maximum fights out of champions, and that didn't feel good at all. 

Do note that I did pay the 7200 price of entry (and I'll call it that since it makes the event REALLY easy), but even without paying, the only real hurdle would be stockpiling champion tickets. Apart from this, I really hate the way this event will now affect my style of play in the future- I and anyone else that wants to succeed in the next one will just engage in absolute hoarding mode until the next event, and if it increases compared from the last time- hell I might even need 480 tickets next time! So it's gonna make playing the game for the next month-ish not feel good as you'll anticipate a disasterous event which will drain  you dry of your resources if you happen to not have just one of the things needed. 

Then there's some things outside of the event that really bother me. Placing it riiiight after Legendary Days is so lame, LD was the "biggest" (or maybe most expensive is a better term) event until PoA, people know that they have to blow a lot of Kobans if they want to get what they want, and then they're rewarded with a nice 7200 price if you want to get more things (and the best girls have clearly been kept behind the 7.2k price, and I'll get to that...). I understand that they want to make money, but come on now!

And then there's Lola... My god, I love 3 out of the 4 girls. But god damnit what they have done to Lola ;-; Look at what they've done to my girl. The best girls are definitely Salem and Albane (Clarise is great too), but man, if I didn't pay the 7.2k Price AND I didnt have enough tickets to reach Clarise, i'd be fckin pissed! it's quite clear that if you dont have resources and/or you don't intend to pay, you're gonna get shafted and get... how do I put it nicely? Awfully drawn girls. I gave in and upgraded all 4 girls, and my god they're all awesome, except for Lola... Maybe I'm whining too much here, but I hope it's obvious from my avatar (and the other one I had until 2-3 days ago), that Lola and Kelina are my favourite girls, probably cuz I like the reference and the style+physique, but man we've had that other Lola version recently that looked nothing like her, we didn't need another one! 😭 (for mods reading- no no I love the art- Nothing wrong here :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for coming to my TED talk, hope the criticism is understandable and fair for both sides of people loving and hating the event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Try using common/rare/epic equipment from the wrong specialty or endurance/harmony. This will decrease your attack significantly as well. If you don't have that, do some GP10. And of course make sure you have the worst girls possible on the villains and absolutely no matching poses.

Appreciate that.  Thanks.  I did consider (mis)selecting my girls, but I ran out of time.  So I took a punt.  It's funny you mentioned non-matching poses.  When I was selecting to win, there were very few girls that came up with matching poses.  When I just accepted the first choice selections & chose skip to save time I started my unexpected & unwelcome winning streak.  I had to curse & laugh at the same time.

Event complete, all 4 girls secured. Though it has left me with barely a Koban to my name I managed to scrape together enough to open up the 2nd/bonus pathway & from there on it was plain sailing.

I've no issue with the pricing of the 2nd/bonus pathway - given the rewards, it was indubitably worth the kobans - but the decision to deploy the 'do 80 Champions performances' task as a, for want of a better term, 'road block' for users* who either chose not to, or were unable to, pay the 7200 Kobans to open up the 2nd/bonus pathway & new users who did but found that, due to their not having opened up all or most of the Champions, they were/will be unable to complete the task in the time allotted absolutely stinks!

I can't speak for others but for me this feels like a watershed moment: I was previously well disposed to the Devs & perfectly happy to make frequent in-game purchases but the use of such cheap tactics has not just destroyed the good will - a perennially undervalued commodity - they had built up, it has engendered a feeling of hostility which will doubtless have a knock-on effect on my willingness to spend. Even if there was no malice in the initial decision the Devs have had plenty of time to address the issue &, given the way the issue is affecting new players in particular (many of whom are paying players), their ongoing refusal to do so suggests a contemptuous view of the very players who help to keep the game in business & the Devs in employment.

*excepting the ostensibly small number of players who have cleared all of the Champions and subsequently decided not to use all or most of the tickets they have since accrued.

Screenshot (23).png

Edited by Caradog
typo
  • Like 3

The champion performance thing feels like another big paywall. Even if you get 20 tickets for the event, you only have 5 days to gather the other 60. That's more than 7.200 kobans. It's like 100€ to get all the girls in the event. If that's how this is going to be that's fine, but it doesn't feel like it's being honest.

• Like 3