I hope the scenes will be still available as static images, I never liked animated scenes.

btw, how can I access the test server channel on Discord? I've noticed it's blocked for me so I guess I'm missing a role on the server but can't find info on how to get these roles

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Rosso is communicative today:

image.png.fcc5ed7068601e4d1f1c955bb331d3bd.png

"will be extensively tested on test.hh".

Meaning released on the test server on Friday afternoon and then released on HH/Nutaku on the following Wednesday as-is without taking any feedback into account.

• Haha 8

Il y a 3 heures, 430i a dit :

Meaning released on the test server on Friday Monday afternoon and then released on HH/Nutaku on the following Wednesday as-is without taking any feedback into account

Fixed with the correct day 😉

Edited by Tom208
  • Haha 1
  • uwu 1

This must be the Hot Assembly (HA) then. Looks like a mix of SE and LR:

• Event cards like in SE, but with tickets instead of CP + kisses as daily rewards.
  • Kisses and CP do not give Xtals, but champions (of course) x1, league x1 and, uff Pantheon x3 instead. I hope it is Pantheon "attempts" instead of wins, otherwise I would waste a lot of CP, ah, and veterans would not be able to benefit from it, so yes, must be attempts. I.e. 10*3=30 Xtals more per day. I cannot test since even with a 52 TP team I have 100% win chance. Since tickets and Pantheon are the only scalable Xtal sources, veterans with still a large storage of tickets can be happy. Buying worship gives you nothing (aside of the Xtals), and tickets are overpriced (with 60 kobans), so I guess it is not worth it, respectively way too expensive, to buy any of those for Xtals.
  • An event ranking, but just the one with top X% rewards, no top 1000.
  • Finally the new currency "Sapphires" are introduced, which one can get from the rewards track and use in an event shop. But only 100 Sapphires are rewarded overall (if I counted correctly), which translates into 25 shards of girls form the past (current on main server) SE, or a little less for a new set of girls:
    Spoiler

image.thumb.png.80adaf44daa5b9ca392923e50bf510d8.png

• One additionally gets 2+4=6 extra Sapphires per day from medium+big cards, i.e. 6*30=180 Sapphires ~= 45 shards.
  • Other rewards from the track are 10 random shards, 400 overall. I guess if you did not get e.g. 2 girls from SE, this means you could end up with shards of 6 girls but none of them completed. But you have some of those Sapphires to get 1 or 2 girls, if you are lucky with the RNG distribution.
  • The event on test server lasts 41 days, but I guess it just lasts so long that it ends together with the one on live server, starting on November 4th and 30 days.
  • With 9*800=7200 max extra Xtals from ranking, and the very limited other Xtals sources (compared to CP and kisses), I do not see a way to realistically get much further than half of the 32k rewards track, i.e. also only about half of shards and Sapphires. So currently it looks like one will barely get any girl now, thanks to RNG, but probably in a year, when saving the Sapphires from past HA events, expected every 3 months. A related question is whether always only the girls from last SE are available in the shop (and probably RNG shard drops), or whether those from all old ME's do stack up. And if it is only from last SE, and you get some shards for them, when will there be an opportunity to get more shards for them, which is not the whole girl in an SER (which would render the previously collected shards obsolete).
  • Positive is GS bulb rarities repeat several times along the track (first mythic at 5900 Xtals), so even when just getting half the way, one gets legendary and mythic bulbs already. Of course the amount of bulbs per stage grow along the track, which is fair, as the Xtal distance between the stages increases as well.

EDIT: That the girls from SE are available in the shop as well might be also just because on test server the HA was started while the SE was still running. So possible, or even likely that only the 4 new girls will be available. Interesting that they are leaked that way.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Horsting said:

EDIT: That the girls from SE are available in the shop as well might be also just because on test server the HA was started while the SE was still running. So possible, or even likely that only the 4 new girls will be available. Interesting that they are leaked that way.

2 things that stand out to me even thought I know they do testing with older girls, is all that are being shown are from the 2 years of halloween version of seasonal and that last years cost 4 more then this years so what would be the needed mechanic to have some cost more. could this event have some new and some revives in it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

all that are being shown are from the 2 years of halloween version of seasonal and that last years

Ah, makes sense that these are older girls as well. Then it might be even possible that also on live server, it is only a revival of 8 girls? Then it becomes interesting for those players which did participate in said Halloween version of SE already, which will then have 4 or less girls left only, limiting the negative impact of RNG.

Ok are they starting to get lazy with the story writing? In this newest quest(World 17 Quest 26) it feels like they forgot what they where doing half way through.

Spoiler

Basically the part where Lyka and the hero are taking on Refias and Lyka is like leave it to me help the other girls. Then as its all coming to an end Refias is just flying away so what happen to Lyka. and at the time Louise was free as well so there real'y is no good reason he got away

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Ok are they starting to get lazy with the story writing? In this newest quest(World 17 Quest 26) it feels like they forgot what they where doing half way through.

we call that kaugummi here in Germany: aka. don´t end the story because half of the people here are only here nowadays because of the story little did they know.. the OP treatment isn´t helping if the story gets boring

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png.f84d0d84e99459012428f841103f8992.png

Really? Starting this with the end of the MDR? 👿🤬

And ending the day before the next MD, if I counted correctly.

image.png

(I'm posting this a bit past 7AM server time (CEST) on Thursday the 26th. There will be a Daylight Saving switch this weekend which will set back the server's clock to CET, which seems accounted for as 7x24h = 168, and today's reset is in a bit under 6 hours as of this writing, so it would be 174h otherwise, so the extra hour is likely due to that. So, it should end at reset time 7 days after today's reset. So exactly on the 2nd of November.)

• Like 1

Potions of Erection are from PoG.

Potions of Desire are from BB, irrelevant today as there is no concurrent BB event.

Potions of Penetration is from DP, irrelevant today as there is no concurrent DP event.

See also the description of today's objectives from the patch notes: https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/crazy-cumback-contests/

Other topic: I just reached level 400 😍:

image.thumb.png.3e7a2eaac615e07a0cb09f13e29d06eb.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • GG 2

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Potions of Erection are from PoG.

Potions of Desire are from BB, irrelevant today as there is no concurrent BB event.

Potions of Penetration is from DP, irrelevant today as there is no concurrent DP event.

Why couldn’t they at least write the full names of the activities in the news? Not everyone knows what these abbreviations mean. For example, I also didn’t immediately remember that BB is a Boss Bang.

• Like 3

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic