1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Well, who knows - maybe their game time is tied to server time and they can’t fix it in any way.

This is what it takes to change the time zone on any Linux server (on a low-level basis), to UTC in this example:

sudo ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/UTC /etc/localtime
echo UTC | sudo tee /etc/timezone

The second command is an optional legacy fallback, only the first one really is required. Also it can be usually set/overridden per application, e.g. if there is a web interface to interact with the KK game servers, so that the timezone of the server itself can remain untouched. Keeping CET is a choice, likely so that admins and people working on/with the system see the same clock on the interfaces and their client system/own clocks.

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

Is it just me or they fixed the stats issue in league when we set a weak team in season?

Testing it as well now.

EDIT: @Tom208 check back now. To me it seems they went back to the snapshot system, as any other team change had no short-term effect on my defensive team either, and blessings reset did not affect all opponents moreless directly like last week. But the new snapshot was done within the last 15 minutes or so, now all opponent teams have new blessings and my own defensive team was also adjusted. Strange is, that even my expired boosters (shortly after snapshot) seem to have no effect on my defensive team. I was not able to reboost immediately since I forgot to get Cordyceps via MPx1 first (I want to have at least one equipped aside of Chlorella). As of the other bugs, I am not 100% certain, but it looks my defensive team is still boosted with the old booster setup: 2x Cordy, 2x Chlorella, while I am actually wearing one Cordy less now.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

oh how did I know they where going to mess this up. so last week should have been Cumback Contests #86 which was set to Chemistry Nero but they had the Crazy Cumback Contest. And what looks to have happen is normal CC id number still want up by 1 even thought event didn't happen. so this week we are on Cumback Contests #87 skipping 86 and Chemistry Nero. I have no idea if there going to figure it out or if this girl will be skipped.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

This is if they have access to its management, and not pure cloud hosting.

Not sure whether it is possible to run a game like this on a pure shared web hosting provider, so that you cannot ask the provider to change the time zone on system level, and doing so for each involved application may be too complicated. I mean if it just needs an SQL database, PHP and a webserver, okay, would be a good reason for the bad performance 😄. I could imagine a VPS, hence a cloud hosted VM where you have full console access and can hence install/setup/tune the backend and caching services for something more complex than a forum or blog. But you are right, we do not know it.

does anybody know if it is possible to take screenshots or sceensave on firefox and the computor also is it possible to high light stats on girls and equipments while you take a screenshot i have seen some people do it so its probably possible when it comes to computors i am totally clueless its Like sorcery for me would greatly appreciate some advice from the Great tech wizards on the forum if there is any extension plugin or even something built in i could use for that🙏

13 hours ago, Master-17 said:

I wonder if there is some simple way (without going through each girl) to count how many unique girls (without their variants) you have in your Harem?

Simple if you can script, do not see easy way without.

sample of how my system could do it. each girl has there own ID and a Ref ID. The Ref ID is linked to the Common Full Name and shard by all versions(excluding Alt's as that do have a new Ref ID) So if your script takes the Ref ID as the unique counter and you look to see that you have at least 1 girl ID from that list that is how it can be done

image.png.3dbbe6439d585f75fa27188641fc9e28.png

48 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

does anybody know if it is possible to take screenshots or sceensave on firefox and the computor also is it possible to high light stats on girls and equipments while you take a screenshot i have seen some people do it so its probably possible when it comes to computors i am totally clueless its Like sorcery for me would greatly appreciate some advice from the Great tech wizards on the forum if there is any extension plugin or even something built in i could use for that🙏

On a PC you can just press the "Print Screen" button(on most keyboards would be listed like this PrtScn ) then paste in something like paint where you can do your highlighting. There are also software's like Snagit that makes this a little easier

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

The next seasonal event will revive all the Fae girls.

Also compared to the first implementation of this event, additionally villains give now Xtals and the event cards give daily CP instead of champion tickets, just a little less compared to SE: 4+8 instead of 5+10. Since no Xtals source has been removed, this makes it much easier to climb the rewards track. Compared to SE, Pantheon (3) and champion (1) performances give Xtals, while seasons give none. In addition to event cards, there is the event ranking with up to 800 Xtals per 3 days, 7.2k overall, which compensates the 7k longer rewards track. Overall, I think as F2P one can get more shards compared to SE (and compared to LR anyway), but there are also revivals on top of the new girls. Until now, I got random shards from the rewards track only for the new girls, which would be a good thing as the chance to complete a while girl is higher. On the other hand, even all Sapphires from rewards track + event cards are not sufficient to get a single (revived) girl, so one would need to save across multiple HA (Hot Assembly) events.

IMO, it would be better to either raise Sapphire rewards, or make girl shards cheaper, and in turn reduce the random shard rewards. So less RNG and more player choice to get some last needed shards or a revival instead of a new girl.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rylarth said:

does anybody know if it is possible to take screenshots or sceensave on firefox and the computor also is it possible to high light stats on girls and equipments while you take a screenshot

If you use Windows, the most simple way to take screenshot is by pressing Print Screen key. This takes a screenshot of your whole desktop and put it in the clipboard. You can paste it directly in a post or paste it on Paint application. With Paint, you can highlight or draw on the screenshot. You can also crop to the area that you want to use on a post. When you are done, just copy the image and paste it on a post. My preferred method is to use Shfit-Windows-S key combination. I can copy a screen area onto clipboard without cropping using Paint. To do this, press these keys simultaneously. Screen would dim and mouser pointer turns to +. Move to the top left corner of the area that you want to copy. Press and hold the mouser left button and drag to the bottom right corner of the area of interest. Release mouse button. Now the screenshot is in the clipboard. Again, you can paste it to post or onto Paint.

• Like 2

@Karxan Your opponents in Season are players who have roughly the same amount of Mojo as you do at the time. It has nothing to do with their team, their account power, or yours. Posts denied because apart from showing you forgot (or maybe didn't know) about that, you were just venting. Cheers.

-------

Calendar updated now:

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Updated
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2023 at 8:10 AM, Rylarth said:

image.thumb.png.5c173f26c73bbfb1144485781a6faf1e.png

You can use the Snipping tool. I just cannot remember windows shortcut that has 3 combination keys.

Edited by hihi1237823
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc121212 said:

how does it achieve all this? Despite of blessings and skills.

It's because she's double-blessed, and the player upgraded her all the way to level 750 (and invested a few light bulbs on her for some extra GS action). This isn't unusual and the current blessings on dot com have a bunch of 3-star girls stronger than unblessed Mythics. Not just Legendary, but also Epic and even Rare:

image.png

Of course, the massive downside of this is that getting a Legendary to level 750 costs exactly as much in gems and books whether it's a 5 stars that will be usable fairly often or a lousy 3 stars that will never see play again. So it takes a mega-whale or a very bad player to spend that kind of resources for one week of PvP.

Most of us non-whale veterans are still very far from having all our L5s maxed out, so it would be insanely wasteful to invest in any L3, no matter if she's double-blessed like crazy for one week. R3s and even E3s are a different story: we have tons of light bulbs to spare for them, since they're not the same ones we need for our usual battlers (M6s and L5s), and they cost significantly less in both gems and books. Even then, it's on a case by case basis and I wouldn't recommend it in general.

• Like 3

With League++, sorting by "Potential" reveals such. E.g. this week one L3 and even one E3 are among the girls I own which could have most power if maxed, due to double blessings:

image.thumb.png.6197789a9c2cd3d8fcaf2a6bf31b906a.png

Next week at least one L3:

image.thumb.png.9678c26d65adfbb19cf8077a5115cd97.png

However, I do not have (or want to invest) the resources to max them out just for 1 in 100 weeks (or less), especially since I did just crack the level 700 cap and need to level current and next weeks' girls to 750.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic