The earlier I am able to catch up with old LC (or other) girls, the better, so hopefully they do change the pattern earlier than later. On the other hand, I like chronological/non-random patterns, so I kinda like the idea to just restart with first LC.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Varnart13 said:

I can't wait for a mythic Justine, her and geekette are my favorites

Both would be nice. I'd be particularly interested in a mythic Virginia myself, and there are still plenty of other characters who haven't had a mythic variant so far.

Holy The community is keeping a list of the most demanded ones somewhere. ^^

PS: Having said that, I really hope new mythics will be given to some of their top remaining artists, especially Venus and New Dude, rather than giving even more to Toon Dude now that Ben is gone. With VR Neono, we've had the least compelling art any mythic had so far. And also the least faithful to the character's usual looks, it's hard to even think of the characters in that series of drawings as the same ones from Digisekai.

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

And also the least faithful to the character's usual looks, it's hard to even think of the characters in that series of drawings as the same ones from Digisekai.

You are not alone on this one. I really don't see Neono playing video games (or just using VR for other purposes) when there are more geeky characters who would have fit this theme better.

• Like 2

@mdnoria That's a good point too, the themes and story aren't very convincing or interesting, and they fail to capture the spirit of Neono and her Digisekai roots. That's on the writer, though, not on the artist.

To be fair, as much as I hated some aspects of Fab's approach and perspective on a number of things that transpired through his work, he still delivered mostly great story bits and endearing characters especially in Digisekai and The Training Dimension. While I'm much more supportive of Peach as the lead writer, the transition wasn't very smooth and we've had (even more) continuity problems over the past two worlds than we already had before (there was a before Fab too, and the narrative approaches, writing styles and character development or lack thereof have varied a lot over the years anyway).

Plot holes and loose ends left hanging when we move on to another adventure can be frustrating or just disappointing, even when the next adventure is entertaining in its own right. But characters having their personalities or history changed is more difficult to take, especially when they're altered without really acknowledging the retcon. (Spoiler alert for an example below).

Spoiler

The idea of having a mixed team of past and new villains grouped together for the Harem Tournament was fun in and of itself. And I had been rooting for both Karole and Edwarda to get proper redemption arcs for years, so I'm glad that was done at the end of the day. But the way they've been retconned into pure villains  first, so they could switch to the good guys' side later on didn't feel right. Both had already evolved quite a bit by the end of their respective stories in past worlds and it didn't make sense that they would follow an obvious Big Bad Evil Guy like Auga even before reconnecting with the Hero and Bunny.

Karole in particular: we left her years ago heartbroken and remorseful after finally realizing she had been used and abused by the Bond villain from her original arc, who never loved her like she did... So having her say she's still faithful to her beloved Whatshisname after all these years seemed really out of place (or even just poorly documented from Kinkoid's own archives or story bible, assuming they had one). I'm still glad she's finally greenlit for inclusion as a haremette, and I mostly enjoyed that world for what it's worth. Now we're just missing OG Finalmecia; nothing against HCL/Alt. Final, I like her too, but she's not the same character and I still want the original too). Oh and more Fabienne! With actual sex between her and the hero. ^^ Obviously.

Going back to the art:

Just to be clear, this isn't me hating on Toon Dude's work in general: he can make really nice series in the right circumstances. The four girls from the current LR mega-event are all drawn by him and they're a lot better than what he was able to produce for some of his mythics, especially VR Neono. I've unlocked and upgraded two of them so far and they're both very good.

And the characters are their usual selves and visually recognizable in both the pose pics and affection scenes. His Justine in particular is really nice, he really gets her. I expect great things from his Valentina as well.

He's always had ups and downs, but my guess is that the pressure and extra workload that came with taking over from Ben for most mythics was too much for him to maintain his best level of art quality. It would be better both for the artists and for us if they had them rotate on MD duties (just like they already do for ME and most other sources of L5s).

• Like 3

Just went through a feedback survey regarding new roles. While they seemed creative and pretty innovative it seemed borderline too much complications for anywhere other than the top of the league ladder personally. What'd you guys think

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Even for the league leaders is just to much. If they would scrap Girls equip and skills for the roles it could be working for the entire game, but not as addition to a complex battle system.

The whole problem from KK side is, that they had in a former survey the option to vote for "roles" in the game, but the main theme of the survey was "The Labyrinth" so a good amount of players had only the Labyrinth in mind as they voted the other parts of the survey too. But KK doesn't understand this or had made the survey so, that the misunderstanding from player side was wanted from KK to justify the roles against critic from the community.

In Labyrinth it can be a thing that could work, but not in the entire game.

In this survey i tried to vote the roles down as much as possible, but I fear/expect that there to many guys who hadn't scratched the surface of the battlesystem and mindless vote for "MORE, MORE - I don't understand or use it, but MORE".

• Like 5

Yeah, pretty dump idea to add more and more stuff to the game while major features are still completely broken. 1.5 months after Laby start, and still NOT A SINGLE of the huge number of major bugs in it have been solved. Already now we have a bunch of shiny text and info and numbers and choices which all is pure cosmetic since nothing works as it should and you can just click anything to proceed with a 50:50 chance that it will be a benefit, disadvantage or has no average effect. Pretty good idea to make it more complex, adding more and more non-functional features and bugs on top which are never fixed 🥳🤪.

Anyone who likes depth in game mechanics implicitly requires them to work, otherwise it is only frustrating.

I voted no/zero/do-not-like everywhere and instead left a pretty clear comment to get the shit in Laby, League and everywhere else fixed first. Sure, KK won't listen, as always, but thanks for another channel to release my furstration at least ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 5

Kind of a relief to hear people say that, I like the casual aspect of HH and approach with a complete the pokedex vibe so all that seemed like way too much. As mentioned earlier the Labyrinth is still riddled with bugs so pushing out something on the scale as such is just too overwhelming. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Even for the league leaders is just to much. If they would scrap Girls equip and skills for the roles it could be working for the entire game, but not as addition to a complex battle system.

I was doing the survey, then I got to the roles page and after getting to the third of I-don't-know-how-many roles with 3 different effects each depending on the section of the game. I got such a reaction against it all that I just closed the tab. I don't want to deal with it even in survey form.

Edit: I did just go back and fill it out as negatively as possible as previous posters mentioned. And to be fair, the later pages in the survey do contain options to indicate "don't do this", so at least we can express that opinion in the survey.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

so at least we can express that opinion in the survey.

Given how much time they have put in the survey, I have the feeling this change is coming no matter what the community says and those options have a rather placebo effect.

• Sad 2

I have a strange question, but am i the only one who can't login?

It's been around ~10h that the game crashed on me, and now whenever i try to connect to the game i only get a white screen?

I sometimes got this bug while getting a lag when getting back daily quest , so i assumed it was a soft ban to prevent usebug but.... 12h+ seems a bit *long* for a soft ban?

Anyone else with this problem? 

I have the following message when i try to look at the console

home.html:1 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

which... doesn't tell much.

I didn't create a bug report on the section because i honestly don't know if that classify ats one, or if it's another spaggethi code thingy :P 

It's not like the league end tomorrow with still fights left, and i still didn't get the BB girl, but... I am xD 

The error500 is normaly a temporary ban for ca. 1h - but if you try to open the game to early, the counter starts again. Perhaps you was to early to open the game again. Wait 2h for sure and try it again if you hadn't such a longtime break until now. If you had the only thing that you can do in my eyes is to contact support and hope that you can login before tomorrows reset so you can do the last fights (and gain the BB Girl)!

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

@Boulie2 if it is the usual error 500 then should allow you to login again after 1 hour.

If not, then try using your phone to connect (without wifi)  and at least get the boss bang girl and do the most urgent actions and battles.

In your PC I would suggest first rebooting it, then clearing cache of your browser, and also trying another browser to be sure you have done all possible things in your side. Also try disabling momentarily your antivirus/firewall to discard that part.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ho.

maybe my phone never got disconnected and the timer never started.

i’ll wait two hour and see

(and my computer crashed, so i need to be on phone, thus the lag that created the soft ban kek)

anyway, since i’m here, i hope you’re all fine over here? :P

Edited by Boulie2

18 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Ho.

maybe my phone never got disconnected and the timer never started.

i’ll wait two hour and see

(and my computer crashed, so i need to be on phone, thus the lag that created the soft ban kek)

anyway, since i’m here, i hope you’re all fine over here? :P

you can try resetting your router so that you get a new ip address if you want, or use a vpn to relog. Thats what I do and it works fine for me if i get the server time out

Il y a 3 heures, CuminJutsu6 a dit :

you can try resetting your router so that you get a new ip address if you want, or use a vpn to relog. Thats what I do and it works fine for me if i get the server time out

Well, i tried 3 hours later and i still can’t get the error :’) 

guess the game really don’t like lags

There are two girls in the story that I want to see as Haremettes: One is the girl with the wings and the skulls shirt, from Jackson's crew. The other one is Zika, from the temple at Splatters Archipelago, she's hot.

Is there any chance to see them as Haremettes?

• Like 1

Yesterday posted @Luna - Kinkoid some results of the kink-survey at Discord. I didn't copied the grafiks, but collected the percentages:

The ranking were from 1 (hated) to 5 (Loved):

Monster Girls 10,8 7,7 18 18,2 45,3
Futanari 28,5 10,4 12,9 10,8 37,5
Fisting 27,3 16,6 16,6 14,3 25,2
Vanilla 9,9 15,8 17,9 24 32,4
Public Sex 4,5 6,2 17,3 25,9 46,2
Shibari&Bondage 15,3 22,6 25,8 15 21,4
Tattoos 15,9 25,4 22,9 16,6 19,2
FMM 20,5 14,7 16,2 12,7 35,8
Triple Pen 14,1 9,3 16,2 14,9 45,4
Orgies 5,7 5,8 17,8 19,9 50,9
Bukake 12,5 9,8 19,7 16,6 41,4
MFF 2,8 2 8,7 22,3 64,2
Watersports 17,6 11,8 34,1 17,7 18,6
Pegging 30,9 14,1 31,9 10,1 13

I had some time today and wanted to take a closer look to the results of the survey. I added the bad votes for a kink (1&2) and the good ones (4&5) and subtract the bad from the good votes. This result should show better if a kink is really appreciated, balanced, or not wanted from the playerbase.
The results are:
MFF                               81,7
Public Sex                     61,4
Orgies                           59,3
Monster Girls                45
Triple Penetr.                 36,9
Bukake                           35,7
Vanilla                            30,7
FMM                               13,3
Futanari                           9,4
Watersports                   6,9
Shibari&Bondage          -1,5
Fisting                           -4,4
Tattoos                           -5,5
Pegging                        -21,9
My interpration of theese results is: MFF, Public Sex, Orgies and Monster Girls are highly appreciated by the playerbase (40+); Triple Penetration, Bukake, Vanilla and FMM are liked (10 to 40); Futanari, Watersports, Shibari&Bondage, Fisting and Tattoos are mostly balanced in the playerbase (-10 to 10); only Pegging is disliked (less than -10) by a much more players than liked. So the only kink KK could ignore would be Pegging - even the balanced ones have nearly as much as backer as opponents so it wouldn't be a problem to make some Girls with this kink.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Nice data processing. I guess KK could make use of this as well, in case they did no similar good math for a ranking like you.

So we like to have sex with multiple girls in public. Not such a surprising result, and IIRC I voted quite similar to the average 😚.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:33 PM, OmerB said:

The other one is Zika

That's the purple Haird one right?

Edit: its just dawned on me that if they even do add Zika they would probably add her like they did with Benji & Carrie of the same world as a par with the other un-named one. I can't see them releasing her by her self.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

On 1/17/2024 at 12:36 PM, bolitho76 said:

In this survey i tried to vote the roles down as much as possible,

I don't think it will help all that much in the end, but you are not alone, I filled every free text option with a "can we just not do this?" and well, we will see.

• Like 2

As many of you have noticed, our most valued @Ravi-Sama is absent for some time now., and I guess we all miss him quite much.
His last visit here in the forum was on 14th of November, the last comment in the club chat on 20th of November, and the game shows last login on 6th of Dezember.

image.png.9d2fc5250f32bb04a42798543b9cacb4.png

Well, as for now there is still room for new members in the club, and no need to kick someone out.
So the question here is, is there another reason for having an active club leader?
Does he get any benefits, for example a bonus for resetting the club champion?
Or anything else that would make it worth to have an active one?

I'm thinking about asking in the chat to vote for a new leader, but if there is no real benefit and no actual reason to do so, this would be just cosmetics.
Maybe some time, but no rush.

Any club leader or other Person with that knowledge, please enlighten me.