Il y a 17 heures, hihi1237823 a dit :

Memory are cheaper and faster nowadays compare to a decade ago.

Except it's not only a memory/CPU problem on our side, it's also a bandwidth problem for Kinkoid with sending larger responses to players.
If most of the time you go into the harem because you want to see some girls and you are not loading everything it's a gain for both you and KK (less CPU/memory to create the response on the server, less bandwidth to send it to you and less CPU/memory to handle it in the player browser).

The thing is with the full response we had before, the scripts could add functionality to the harem quite easily.

So the thing to do now is every time we are asked what we would want in the game in polls, we should ask for more filters in harem (team, girl skills, ...).

Edited by mdnoria

17 hours ago, mdnoria said:

So the thing to do now is every time we are asked what we would want in the game in polls, we should ask for more filters in harem (team, girl skills, ...).

And we should ask in general to get more playability and a useful GUI, which shouldn't be too difficult, as the scripts do that already.

After all, they found enough ways to get us to pay some real money, just to achieve minor things, maybe it is time to make this game worth spending this money.

I usually don't pay for games like this, only when I really have fun with it and can see, that the devs care for their audience.
And if it is to make the playing experience more comfortable, but clearly not if they are just greedy, hiding everyday needed things behind a paywall.

And here the latest attempt to get into your pockets (CxH, PsH, TransPSH):

image.thumb.png.7001d93e8c05bfb33864d010fea38d6c.png

Edited by Der DinX

11 hours ago, Der DinX said:

And we should ask in general to get more playability and a useful GUI, which shouldn't be too difficult, as the scripts do that already.

After all, they found enough ways to get us to pay some real money, just to achieve minor things, maybe it is time to make this game worth spending this money.

I usually don't pay for games like this, only when I really have fun with it and can see, that the devs care for their audience.
And if it is to make the playing experience more comfortable, but clearly not if they are just greedy, hiding everyday needed things behind a paywall.

And here the latest attempt to get into your pockets (CxH, PsH, TransPSH):

image.thumb.png.7001d93e8c05bfb33864d010fea38d6c.png

And less events...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2024 at 6:26 PM, DvDivXXX said:

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I went back to the drawing board, literally. ^^ 

image.png

I have a question about this. Since my redheads are pretty much all skilled up at this point, I started considering creating new teams around other attributes. For example, this week on Nutaku we have an Eccentric Blue Eye blessings so I thought this would be a good start.

I remember that Shield is the best GS5 for League so when building a team based on eyes - Dark/Red, should I keep my M6 Venus in the main spot for shield?

For example like this:

image.png.893667cb6f68e2c416600693ccf4dffc.png

Or do I get a Dark/Red with blue eyes M6 instead with one of their skills for better synergy?

• Thinking 1

I would keep a shield M6 (so white/orange) as the center girl but choose between Sake or Valentina depending on the rest of the team (respectively more White hair or more Taurus zodiac) for the girl to benefit from her having blue eyes and depending on how much her GS3 can buff the rest of the team.

• Like 3

The second week ends with the publication of the last code, a lot of events have passed (started and managed to end) in the game, but there is still no code to maintain the morale of the players. Sadly.

P.S. I’m not asking, I’m not begging))), but I’m simply stating it as a fact. Good news everyone)))

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

I can't find a "Specials" Filter option in my Harem. 🤔 An.... interesting thing, it seems. 🤪

I'm not use any Scripts and using mobile, If anyone asks, but later i will see on PC

EDIT: The filter vanished to me now, i like the blonde and blue haired girls from Garadron screenshots, maybe someday these exclusive Patreon girls can come to EP.

Edited by Marc121212
Specials Filter vanish from Harem search
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, garadron said:

I have even more girls in that category and I think those are patreon exclusives?

oh there back again, I had all 8 of them show up a few weeks ago. yes these are 5 of the 8 patreon.

Here are the 8 if more pop in and out

image.png.e3e3a1d751d121e2645fa80c7557f48d.png

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

On 3/7/2024 at 5:38 PM, Karxan said:

Has anyone heard from @DvDivXXX?  They haven't visited the forums since the 28th Feb, & my paranoia is tingling...

Well, he is in the top30 in seasons, so I wouldn't worry

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

I think KK found a way to prevent us from getting the daily koban gift for visiting the other games.

At least in CxH and PsH I didn't get those in the last few days.

In both games I have an ad that isn't shown (adblock), but the new bottom "remove ads" is.

image.png.aa4d619aaed3de85c92d25b78b40375d.png  image.png.5cdac96aa46352fd7ed141771de22ba5.png (with adblock disabled)

Usually in the Sex Friends section, there are only the crosspromos that give you kobans, but not the normal ads.
And I can't see an x to close that window, so it's either click the ad, or the go button.

Well, actually I have no problem with it to stay there forever, but since this appeared, I don't get the crosspromo to HH and PsH/CxH (denpending on the game I'm in) anymore.
Guess it is since they introduced the new asvertisement placement in the other games.

Because in HH all is well so far, even if I have this ad banner for many days now (maybe weeks even).

image.png.15566b85165f9988003c3280e3e89f98.png

Guess I'll try to click on remove ads in CxH and PsH, and check if it helps.

Anybody else with the same experience, or have you just clicked it right away?

Edited by Der DinX

11 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Anybody else with the same experience, or have you just clicked it right away?

To get the offers in PSH:

Addblocker to off

refresh game

close the Add at homescreen with the X in the corner near the hh++ Logo

refresh game

Offers appear (if the timer is done)

do your offers

Addblocker to on

Even some say that you don't need to disable your addblocker, to me the X to close the homescreen-add only appear, after I disabled the blocker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1