15 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Yeah I was.  I was sitting 135K ego with maxed stats before, then after they boosted our stat caps to 30 per level it was a MASSIVE boost to my cap.  I'm level 333 with 35113 Hardcore now, but only 12055 Charm and 12762 Know How.

That doesn't sound right. To gain 100k ego from just maxing your main stat, you'd need to gain 100,000/5=20,000 stat points. Are you sure you had your best equipment on at that 135k? Even factoring in the 10% club boost that sounds wrong.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That doesn't sound right. To gain 100k ego from just maxing your main stat, you'd need to gain 100,000/5=20,000 stat points. Are you sure you had your best equipment on at that 135k? Even factoring in the 10% club boost that sounds wrong.

this, and/or maybe you changed your alpha girl form an non-class to a class-girl (5 star maxed out legendary)?

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't have a club.  I may be misremembering the total, but the jump was VERY large.

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

At your level 333, that's

(333*11-525)*5= 15 690

That's certainly not nothing, but less than a fifth of what you were claiming.

I'm not sure on what your math is supposed to mean there.  The patch the other day raised it so we get 30 skill ups from each level, not the 11-12 it had been, and I was saying my Ego, not Endurance.

the only screenshots I can find have my Endurance and even that I've gained a ton.  I've got 6 more hours until my boosters fade.

Screenshot 2019-02-17 23.48.54.png

18 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I'm not sure on what your math is supposed to mean there.  The patch the other day raised it so we get 30 skill ups from each level, not the 11-12 it had been, and I was saying my Ego, not Endurance.

the only screenshots I can find have my Endurance and even that I've gained a ton.  I've got 6 more hours until my boosters fade.

Screenshot 2019-02-17 23.48.54.png

Sorry, assumed you had read the patch notes thread where I explained the formula. We get 30 instead of 19 per level so a difference of 11, less 525 because we got 40 points per level for the first 25 levels [(40-19)*25=525].

Ego is directly affected by endurance. It's equal to endurance plus an amount based off alpha girl's stat (I think 11*her main stat but that's not relevant here). So since you gain 5 points of endurance for each of those main stat points, you also gain the same 5 points of ego.

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You should really multiply it with 7, George. Secondary stat gives 2 ego as well. Unless he only did his main stat. Cannot see that because it is on the previous page and to get there on a phone would be too annoying right now.

Yeah he said he only did main stat. Don't blame ya though. 

9 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Yeah I was.  I was sitting 135K ego with maxed stats before, then after they boosted our stat caps to 30 per level it was a MASSIVE boost to my cap.  I'm level 333 with 35113 Hardcore now, but only 12055 Charm and 12762 Know How.

I'm pretty sure you mean 235k, since that's what I used to see you at as my arena opponent when you were unboosted.

Edited by _shal_

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I'm pretty sure you mean 235k, since that's what I used to see you at as my arena opponent when you were unboosted.

I was running boosters almost all day every day for a while just to get my 16 wins.

Just leveled and maxed Hardcore again.

Screenshot 2019-08-17 08.32.55.png

35 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I just got so lucky beat the GTO champion and first time got the girl

Screenshot 2019-08-19 01.17.10.png

congratz!

Btw: if you max her out you will see a (big) boost (in stats) again (if she is your alpha)

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 1

Change in subject from the Champions and ego, but I like to try and predict what the next event revival will be - and I almost always get it wrong.

I suspect it'll either be Work Fantasies (early), Tanned Skin Girls (late), or another one of those Sexy Calendars.  We've already had Sexy Journey so it won't be that.

I'm assuming (probably wrongly) that this starts tomorrow.

• Thinking 1

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Change in subject from the Champions and ego, but I like to try and predict what the next event revival will be - and I almost always get it wrong.

I suspect it'll either be Work Fantasies (early), Tanned Skin Girls (late), or another one of those Sexy Calendars. We've already had Sexy Journey so it won't be that.

I'm assuming (probably wrongly) that this starts tomorrow.

You should probably check for calendar updates before making this kind of comment

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You should probably check for calendar updates before making this kind of comment

Okay, but I hardly ever check the calendar postings as the event has usually started before the calandar is updated.  But I'll check it out.

I checked it out and the calendar update was early for a change I was one out of three correct.  Cheers.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Thanks 1

Hello again, boys. I am back after my summer holidays. It has been a refreshing and relaxing time in the countryside, except what concerns to the game.

For starting I had to work with only a mobile connection that went slower and slower when days where passing due to coverage problems in the zone 🤬. Add to this that I had less time to dedicate to the game and I could barely manage to do all the chores of the game.

I did get the two boss girls of the subnautica event (and the mission girl), the two boss girls of the sexy journey and the four girls I needed from the epic days, and I could also get some top 15 places in the leagues, but when you need many minutes to complete every battle (I received a lot of HH1 and HH2 errors and have to refresh in many occasions) you had to resort to desperate measures: I confess that I used the multibattle button on many occasions. Well, kobans are to be used in some ocassions, aren't they? In the end it was not so bad as I managed to advance in the game, but it needed more effort than initially expected.

The stats upgrade took me an eternity, but curiously, it is one of the things that better refreshes in the game.

It would have been useful to have a no images option in the game. I have discovered that there are some images downloading in the background and slowing the playing, for example, the girl who appears in the energy refill formulary is charged and refreshed every time you go to the page again, even if you don't push the refill option to show it.

22 minutes ago, jelom said:

Hello again, boys. I am back after my summer holidays. It has been a refreshing and relaxing time in the countryside, except what concerns to the game.

For starting I had to work with only a mobile connection that went slower and slower when days where passing due to coverage problems in the zone 🤬. Add to this that I had less time to dedicate to the game and I could barely manage to do all the chores of the game.

I did get the two boss girls of the subnautica event (and the mission girl), the two boss girls of the sexy journey and the four girls I needed from the epic days, and I could also get some top 15 places in the leagues, but when you need many minutes to complete every battle (I received a lot of HH1 and HH2 errors and have to refresh in many occasions) you had to resort to desperate measures: I confess that I used the multibattle button on many occasions. Well, kobans are to be used in some ocassions, aren't they? In the end it was not so bad as I managed to advance in the game, but it needed more effort than initially expected.

The stats upgrade took me an eternity, but curiously, it is one of the things that better refreshes in the game.

It would have been useful to have a no images option in the game. I have discovered that there are some images downloading in the background and slowing the playing, for example, the girl who appears in the energy refill formulary is charged and refreshed every time you go to the page again, even if you don't push the refill option to show it.

you can put the game in no image mode though o.O
in fact, my phone keeps doing it when I don't want to :D

On 8/26/2019 at 7:07 AM, jelom said:

I hope you enjoyed your break.  It's still Winter down here in the Southern Hemisphere, but heading to Spring (22 September - Vernal Equinox).  Still the birds and flowers have this delusion that it's Spring already, lots of singing, courting and birdie fucking (something you'd miss if you blink!) and the days are definitely longer.  Early Spring flowers are out and very fragrant, only to be cut down by those cold Wintery blasts from the south.  There are lots of young women jogging and looking gorgeous.  My dog thinks so too.  The women look at me accusingly when he wanted to sniff their fannies as if I'd trained him to do this.  He does this with every female and it's totally embarrassing.

I had the same problem with connection - probably worse.  I was hanging out at the fast food joints with the young and poor hoping for free wifi.  What was worse is that the security certificate for HH was either expired or wasn't accepted by the IP and server at the FF outlet and Chrome booted me out of the game and wouldn't let me back in.  Probably a good thing I didn't try to get in because there were some very suspicious looking characters presumably hoping to hook up with my phone through a VPN.  Good luck to them, but the fact that they might try is alarming.

I only managed to get one of the two girls in the Subnautica event in each account and no Talila, but I was thankful for small mercies given how much of the event I missed.

I discovered that about 'no image' mode and it was a way of compensating for my hoplessly fat fingers, but it didn't seem natural somehow.  As I said in one post, I was thankful that the game was a low user of data so I was able to use my expensive mobile data without too many worries.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Wow!  In the latest quest in Splatters Achipelago I've got up to the stage where our hero becomes Donnie Darko!  I don't think I've created a spoiler, but those who are there will know what I mean.

The story line is becoming really interesting, creative and almost like a novel.

I love that movie. It is fantastically weird.

36 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I love that movie. It is fantastically weird.

Yeah, I feel the same.  I better not go further in this discussion as I might give it away, other than say this story could go several ways.  I think I can predict a direction and I fear it would involve the expenditure of over 8m for our hero to get out of a sticky situation!  I better save up and focus on Roko just in casel

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, I feel the same.  I better not go further in this discussion as I might give it away, other than say this story could go several ways.  I think I can predict a direction and I fear it would involve the expenditure of over 8m for our hero to get out of a sticky situation!  I better save up and focus on Roko just in casel

Why are you wearing that stupid human suit.

15 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Why are you wearing that stupid human suit.

Haha!  Okay.  Yes, I'm now pretty sure the whole thing is a mind trick to test our hero.  If he cums he's fucked, so to speak.  How much does he know about the place he's found himself in?  SS Enterprise, 'boldly going where no idiot has gone before - and for no good reason.  I wonder how many ¥mens it'll cost me to get the idiot out of this situation.  It seems to be very expensive to progress through this world.  I'll tell you what, though, that girl would have to go on my suggested cameo list for a future event.  I haven't seen much of her bod yet, but her face is adorable, but her mind is totally transparent looking on from my perspective.

On another topic, I started to try the clicker game.  After adjusting the memory allocation on my browser I was able to open it, but I couldn't go any further as it told me my browser (Firefox) does not support WebGL so that as they say is that.  It's a pity; it seemed promising.