26 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

And in the end, boys and girls, the ultimate level race winner is:

blob.png.105736bed1a7a561e62cae06cf89d533.png

And now his advantage will become smaller and smaller over time, and he'll realize that his victory was an empty one... he spilled too many kobans on achieving this :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Youta Tada said:

Although he reached level 400, he continues to gain experience. I wonder if the developers have increased the maximum level.

No, in the test server we have two players with 12M+ exp. and they still are 400lvl.

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

No, in the test server we have two players with 12M+ exp. and they still are 400lvl.

I guess they are kinkoid test accounts, so they have that experience. Before, two test accounts were shown in the tower of fame, they must be those.

Edited by Youta Tada

28 minutes ago, Youta Tada said:

I guess they are kinkoid test accounts, so they have that experience. Before, two test accounts were shown in the tower of fame, they must be those.

kk have several test accounts on different servers. but we have on the ts also real players with lvl 400 since several months already.

11 minutes ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

kk have several test accounts on different servers. but we have on the ts also real players with lvl 400 since several months already.

Nutaku, but I did not expect there to be several players who have reached level 400 apart from this server (although now there are only 1 for now). Well I hope that progress continues

8 minutes ago, Youta Tada said:

Nutaku, but I did not expect there to be several players who have reached level 400 apart from this server (although now there are only 1 for now). Well I hope that progress continues

"but we have on the ts also real players with lvl 400" - i said ts not nutaku.

Romero may not be such a bad guy after all.  I managed to win Dameda from him in two accounts (she's called "Damena' in the wiki), nothing except a new costume item in the others (not even any cash!), despite impressing him to the end.

What a laugh!  Dameda's career is given as a 'human toilet' and she lives for utter abuse to feel even remotely worthwhile.  Is she based on any other character?

As a guy I feel a little guilty that I'm expected to participate in her abuse and I wonder if she could ever fall pregnant from her regular use as a cum dump, or is she a sterile product of Romero's lab?  She's too pretty to ever be so worthless.  I wonder if I wined and dined her, dressed her like a princess (treating her like one) and took her to the ball... would it change her life and her self-respect?

Regarding finishing all stages of The Morning Wood House in every account, but not getting Dameda in 4 of them, can I still try for her by competing against Romero again?  Or is that the end as far as my chances are concerned.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

i started a thread a little while back about ,more and more players reaching level 400 and eventually everyone being on par stat wise

i don't know about you my fellow players but it hurts my motivation to play well there is still "champions" 

17 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

piturda and walter r already long lvl 400. pit is responsible for the english wiki, so a real player not a bot or a kk account.

Hey bananajoy, i was wondering if you are playing in the test server ?? because i haven't seen your name and almost everyone are using their live server names there.

6 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Hey bananajoy, i was wondering if you are playing in the test server ?? because i haven't seen your name and almost everyone are using their live server names there.

yes i am. i started even half a year before they let everyone in. but i use a different name because was never really the plan to play there seriously

On 7/4/2019 at 11:37 AM, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

i found all kind of monos already from champions. i think monostat drop is much better than market or pachinko.

Yes, I think Champions rewards are trying to tell me to go Charm. But I don't wanna. XD

Still saving all Charm mono gear in case they decide to re-balance everything and Charm is the new OP class. :P