Jelom, absolutely agree with your desire to explore and discuss the esoterics of the game.  Indeed, I've gained quite a few tips myself in reading them.  Keep them coming!  Me?  I've just thrown in a few left-field curve balls to see where they end up, maybe a bit irresponsibly at times, but I do love diversity from everybody, even things I don't agree with.

Brassy, thanks so much for starting this very popular thread.  It was great insight for you to do so and has proven to be a catch-all for whatever people want to discuss.  Just about everybody has offered great and respectful contributions, with the exception of the one or two who have moaned about not getting enough goodies from the game, yet admitting they play it for free.  I don't think they realise Hentai Heroes is not a social welfare service.  I liked how you put them in their place.  Go girl!

This thread is almost like a defacto social media site, and I don't mean it disparagingly.  I see it as a good thing, so long as Kinkoid et al. continue to go along with it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't think they realise Hentai Heroes is not a social welfare service.  I liked how you put them in their place.  Go girl!

This thread is almost like a defacto social media site, and I don't mean it disparagingly.  I see it as a good thing, so long as Kinkoid et al. continue to go along with it.

Thank you for the many kind words!!  I appreciate you a lot. 

We really do, all of us who enjoy this wonderful hobby, we owe those who generously shower HH artists w/ bread and wine month after month.

Oh wow!  Wicked Xmas is here and a new version of Sifra I see - one of my favourites.  Also a new version of Brittany.  I won't have enough kobans this time to have any real chance of getting them in EvP, but we'll see.  Girls galore and the third iteration of Santa Claudia at the end for us.  Good luck everybody!

• Like 1

Not for me up to now: I was ready at 5:00 with a full combativity bar, decided to start with Hateya, and she kept to her name: only a drop with 3 shards.

Luckily Bunny described this as the season of giving: should had this been defined the season of taking, at this pace we would have found ourselves to give our harems girls back...

I still feel the nostalgia of when two years ago we received as a gift the dragon set ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Done the rounds and my cock is sore now.  Twenty thrusts against Lee Lee and x3 shards.  This is going to be a long grind, so to speak.  I may as well be trying for Neono.  I might have better luck.  Oh, I chose Lee Lee because this is one of the nicknames my foster daughter uses.  In other words, it's the way I might place a bet on a horse.

• Like 1

@Zorba the Geek I start w/Lee Lee also because it is my grandmother's middle name.  I've off to a very good start too.  Hope you are the same.

You mention someways back you aren't in a club?

You are welcome to check out "brassy en mole" if you like:  You get 10% extra XP for stepping in the door!!  hehehe  8% extra money.

Be sure to show respect to the queen!  -smiles-

Forgive me for posting my own self at #4!!  hahaha.  It hasn't happened before and likely won't again!

brassy at four.JPG

Skite!  Oh, I'm envious.  I think the very best I've ever got in ToF is 15th.  Currently I'm around 5,000th!  I'm starting to play the Leagues again and I've managed to gather a few more goodies, but, apart from this account, I'm a dismal failure. Lol.  The boosters (esp Cordyceps) I gained from MyP have proven handy in spite of my own doubts about their value.

Hey, did you know that Cordyceps is a fungus - an Ascomycete?  In New Zealand it's famous for mummifying soil-dwelling caterpillars and sending long and skinny fruiting bodies from the top of their bodies to the surface.  They are called vegetable caterpillars and I used to dig them up as a kid.  It would take the Chinese to find some apparently medical use for such an unlikely thing.

I forgot to add, no I'm not in a club.  This seems just another thing for me to become indulgent in when time is already of the essence.  I'm not against them though.  From your posts and from others, they seem to be quite a mutual admiration society. lol

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Hey, did you know that Cordyceps is a fungus - an Ascomycete? 

In New Zealand it's famous for mummifying soil-dwelling caterpillars and sending long and skinny fruiting bodies from the top of their bodies to the surface.  They are called vegetable caterpillars and I used to dig them up as a kid.  It would take the Chinese to find some apparently medical use for such an unlikely thing.

I forgot to add, no I'm not in a club.  This seems just another thing for me to become indulgent in when time is already of the essence.  I'm not against them though.  From your posts and from others, they seem to be quite a mutual admiration society. lol

No, Idk this at all.  Certainly cant spell "Ascomycete" either.  You are like Jeeves, a wealth of information.  

I should say before I make rumors:  the PVP 4th place?  was for the first 4 hours!!  Certainly disappeared quite rapidly thereafter.

Mutual Admiration Club:  well, they feel insanely expensive:  the first 10 levels, for each of eight category, are ymen:  each one more expensive:  the final one (number 10) being $25M:  that is $200M just for the Number 10 level---- 8)(:*/y?==+>

Then  levels 11- 20 are in Koban:  each 11-20 requires in excess of 30,000 Koban .= wtf?

So yeah:  someone helping you, based on goodness and faith, to invest hundreds of millions AND more than 250,000 Koban????  (can that be right?)  Yes:  admiration for your fellow player!! 

There is no other game like this.  At all.  Period.  "Hi, instead of collecting girls w/my koban- I insist, here let me help out."-  LOL.

I'm very fortunate when many players are improving their harem,  these past months, specially in response to Champions, my club, for months, gave selflessly to grow the club bonus levels.  they just seem determined and vote of where to level next -smiles-

I understand you dont have the time.  How you do find the time is beyond me anyway!!  

Maybe you will find a proper medicinal use for Cordyceps..

12 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

No, Idk this at all.  Certainly cant spell "Ascomycete" either.  You are like Jeeves, a wealth of information.  

I should say before I make rumors:  the PVP 4th place?  was for the first 4 hours!!  Certainly disappeared quite rapidly thereafter.

Mutual Admiration Club:  well, they feel insanely expensive:  the first 10 levels, for each of eight category, are ymen:  each one more expensive:  the final one (number 10) being $25M:  that is $200M just for the Number 10 level---- 8)(:*/y?==+>

Then  levels 11- 20 are in Koban:  each 11-20 requires in excess of 30,000 Koban .= wtf?

So yeah:  someone helping you, based on goodness and faith, to invest hundreds of millions AND more than 250,000 Koban????  (can that be right?)  Yes:  admiration for your fellow player!! 

There is no other game like this.  At all.  Period.  "Hi, instead of collecting girls w/my koban- I insist, here let me help out."-  LOL.

I'm very fortunate when many players are improving their harem,  these past months, specially in response to Champions, my club, for months, gave selflessly to grow the club bonus levels.  they just seem determined and vote of where to level next -smiles-

I understand you dont have the time.  How you do find the time is beyond me anyway!!  

Maybe you will find a proper medicinal use for Cordyceps..

An 'ffing know-all' people say about me - all those people who love me to bits... Yes? No?  lol...  I'm blessed with a good memory and a large neural hard drive - good team member for trivial pursuits (and wine tasting!), but I'm also an ecologist (hence some knowledge of mycology - study of fungi).  Time?  What's that?  I've now noticed that the leagues requires our constant attention otherwise we faced being booted out and having to start all over again if I believe the notes from the server.  So finding a real use for Cordyceps?  I wish I had the time.  Groan...

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 12:49 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

An 'ffing know-all' people say about me - all those people who love me to bits... Yes? 

YESSSS!!  hahaha.

Hey, did you see the new page????????   "Sex Friends"!!!!!   

I saw but didn't check out yet-   It could be great!!

PS:  I just got Lee Lee!!

Edited by brassygirl
results!
  • Like 1

Moved this script talk here from the League thread because it was getting rather off-topic there.

2 hours ago, Fiel said:

If you don't mind, here is some suggestions:

- In Market -> Gifting affection: it's not useful for the player to see 84.9K / 85.1K. It would be more useful if the player knew exactly how much affection left the girl needs. If possible.

It's possible to parse the necessary data from the page code, but displaying it would be an issue - it's not easy to rewrite text that the game is also updating on its own, e.g. the affection total after each gift is given. It would end as an ugly mess where the display jumps between the game's own style and the script's all the time, similar to but worse than how Sluimerstand implemented the "better money rounding" feature. I would guess it's feasible to do it properly if one were to outright disable Kinkoid's stylesheet settings and replace them with customized ones, but that's beyond my limited coding skills. (And might also be the type of scripting Kinkoid consider illegal.) As it stands I'm counting myself lucky that I'm able to keep Sluim's code in working order at all.

2 hours ago, Fiel said:

- In Market -> Books experience: It's not useful when the default game says "Maxed" when I want to know how much experience the girl has, so I can level up the other girls of the same rarity just below maximum, but in round numbers. It would be wonderful if you could change the way the game works so the market lets you see just how much exp the girl has.

This one may be easier to do, as long as it's restricted to the theoretical maxed XP the girl has, e.g. if she's a rare girl and "maxed" at level 300, then she reached that state at 13,487 XP (but her real XP total may be higher due to overspending). Those target XP numbers might be possible to add to the display since they're tracked by the script anyway. I'll keep it in mind for the future. No promises though, as spending time on feature additions is honestly not very high on my priority list.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2019 at 12:09 AM, brassygirl said:

@Zorba the Geek I start w/Lee Lee also because it is my grandmother's middle name.  I've off to a very good start too.  Hope you are the same.

You mention someways back you aren't in a club?

You are welcome to check out "brassy en mole" if you like:  You get 10% extra XP for stepping in the door!!  hehehe  8% extra money.

Be sure to show respect to the queen!  -smiles-

Forgive me for posting my own self at #4!!  hahaha.  It hasn't happened before and likely won't again!

brassy at four.JPG

Thanks for reminding me to start boosting my Club bonuses again.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:06 AM, Varnart said:

and how is Lee Lee, just sarted on her, went after gruntt first

Hehehe!!-  Don't make me spoil it for you!!  Let me say "worth it!!"   How about Hateya?  You have her safely enthralled??  Her boobs look huge-  but..and I make be speaking "out of turn"  --  Hateya?  What kind of name is Hateya?  Hate ya?  C'mon.  Not like we are sisters.

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Hehehe!!-  Don't make me spoil it for you!!  Let me say "worth it!!"   How about Hateya?  You have her safely enthralled??  Her boobs look huge-  but..and I make be speaking "out of turn"  --  Hateya?  What kind of name is Hateya?  Hate ya?  C'mon.  Not like we are sisters.

She is based on the Grinch, so it is indeed hate ya.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

@Santa:  This is a really naughty answer!!!

Moving it over here because it's off topic and joking. 

But Brassy, there is a girl called Any in the game now. Shards aren't very good for her, since she's Visor's girl in the champions section, but they've technically asked for a specific girl 😛

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Moving it over here because it's off topic and joking. 

But Brassy, there is a girl called Any in the game now. Shards aren't very good for her, since she's Visor's girl in the champions section, but they've technically asked for a specific girl 😛

Darn it George!!  It seems such a NAUGHTY answer, I couldn't resist!!  Christmas Spirit and all!!

48 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

it is true Varnart:  My cup overflow-eth/.   Hahaha.  Have a wonderful holiday and really enjoy yourself.

you as well, kinda miss talking to you, not on the forum as much anymore, and just kinda playing the game, started my own club, kinda amazed, we are #66 in club standings, and doing well in the game for not spending any money on it, how are you doing???