Hi all, looking for advice on whether I should switch clubs.

In about 60 days I'll hit 500/750, max stats, lotsa mythics, etc etc. The issue is that my club is capped at rank 15 for everything (except XP and gold), and I'm the club leader and the highest-level person by far so they are unlikely to increase ranks unless I do it. I don't know anyone personally, but we have good participation - 24 in current champ fight, for example.

I'm pretty lazy and generally chill in D3 5-15th but how much does that extra 2.5% matter? Would it be worth shifting to an all-20 club... would that open up 2-4th place in the League? I honestly don't know and am looking for advice.

Thanks in advance!

At the moment it coul be enough to get sometimes in top4 with lazy playstile. But I see a growing group of players with lvl500 and 700+ teams and very active playing to get top4 so in some weeks it will be another challenge than today.

It depends more on how lazy is your playstile.

Sorry for a not so clear answer, but there are so many things which affects your result if you really want to get more often in top4 that it's really hard to say yes or no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

Hi all, looking for advice on whether I should switch clubs.

In about 60 days I'll hit 500/750, max stats, lotsa mythics, etc etc. The issue is that my club is capped at rank 15 for everything (except XP and gold), and I'm the club leader and the highest-level person by far so they are unlikely to increase ranks unless I do it. I don't know anyone personally, but we have good participation - 24 in current champ fight, for example.

I'm pretty lazy and generally chill in D3 5-15th but how much does that extra 2.5% matter? Would it be worth shifting to an all-20 club... would that open up 2-4th place in the League? I honestly don't know and am looking for advice.

Thanks in advance!

I agree with @bolitho76 that we can´t really give you any useful advice on just that unfortunately. Since we´re talking about nutaku leagues.. idk actually. Are you aware of your average in league? (score wise?) you can get some lazy top 4´s for sure it´s just a lot rarer especially if you don´t use the script f.e. ..also what´s your booster set up?

(also IF you want to change club´s .. can I interest you for ours ;) ? (Discordians))

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

Why not just enforce a contribution quota on your club to raise ranks?! Clubs with better ranks attract more players too and even better participation with CC. This will also remove out the leeches. Just make the quota reasonable. Members who care about the club will contribute more. You have 60 days for this experiment before you have to make a decision.

• Like 3

On 7/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, holymolly said:

(also IF you want to change club´s .. can I interest you for ours ;) ? (Discordians))

You could interest me if I meet the high bar ;)

I'm sick of my Club burning through the CC challenges before the relevant CbC days. It's by far the best use of CC challenges. It's once a week. And yet time and time again I get up on Thursday morning to zero challenges left because they chose to burn through a load before Wed. Tried gently nudging them towards smarter usage, but apparently I'm worth ignoring 😭

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

apparently I'm worth ignoring

Just join the club I'm in. I'm sick of Holy snatching every last available forum regular for his club. We're a very quiet but maxed out and respectful club with solid leadership. Club chat is fairly silent most of the time but we check and react when there's something to say or someone asks a question. We also have a very quiet Discord, but we use it when we need. I get into long chats with a few club mates on occasion (preferably on Discord) and when I don't feel like chatting I don't have a constant green exclamation mark distracting me.

CC wise we're not all always on the same page, but we have a nice and simple couple of rules to follow which allow for everyone to get what they need or want and not a the detriment of others. Since CbC Day 3 was added, we've adapted fairly smoothly to it. There's typically an ongoing run when that day comes, and the handful of us who like to go ham on the contest weaken ourselves as necessary, and/or someone offers to pay their refresh if necessary.

If that sounds interesting to you, just let me know. We have room for a handful of new members.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just join the club I'm in. I'm sick of Holy snatching every last available forum regular for his club. We're a very quiet but maxed out and respectful club with solid leadership. Club chat is fairly silent most of the time but we check and react when there's something to say or someone asks a question. We also have a very quiet Discord, but we use it when we need. I get into long chats with a few club mates on occasion (preferably on Discord) and when I don't feel like chatting I don't have a constant green exclamation mark distracting me.

CC wise we're not all always on the same page, but we have a nice and simple couple of rules to follow which allow for everyone to get what they need or want and not a the detriment of others. Since CbC Day 3 was added, we've adapted fairly smoothly to it. There's typically an ongoing run when that day comes, and the handful of us who like to go ham on the contest weaken ourselves as necessary, and/or someone offers to pay their refresh if necessary.

If that sounds interesting to you, just let me know. We have room for a handful of new members.

sorry to break it to you but .. um.. I already did (on discord) and he´s on nutaku :P

Did Doc message you by now @JustVisitingReborn?

I mean it´s an unwritten forum rule: every regular looking for a club joins HPF :P
That being said we still have room (even after I count the one spot I hold open for @Mighty Thor )so if anyone else likes to get snatched or , as @Liliat likes to say (kidnapped).. just let me know ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Would love to, but are the Clubs not different across HH and Nutaku?

Damn, I completely forgot for a moment. Yes of course. We can never be in the same club. :/

-----
@holymolly You know, this feels a lot like your campaigns for Mythic X or Y. You assume it's funny for everyone else and that there couldn't possibly be any annoying side effects for others. So any mention that you should tone it down is simply misread as a joke and answered with jokes. I'm not really joking. There's a Club recruitment section for a reason, and we're not supposed to overtly recruit for our clubs all over the place elsewhere on the forum.

On top of that, the club you inherited is already mega popular and definitely doesn't need all the extra exposure to fill its ranks (at least on HH, I have no idea about the Nutaku version). So it's actually  pretty detrimental to most of us that aren't in well-known clubs and really need extra members that you're constantly occupying that space. Even worse, this is presented as a friendly joke and other people are redirecting people looking for a club your way (as happened with @Liliat for instance). I'm not laughing. Please stop.

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, Julius Fox a dit :

Might we be on the cusp of the first Mythic Revival with two girls available... 🤔

😨 Nope nope nope nope nope! Too soon! Too soon!

It was fine with the new mythic girls, it was still fine with the mythic revivals, it started getting complicated with PoG, I planed for 6 months to fit Anniversary PoA, I can still barely squeeze  anniversary passes in if I'm not too unlucky with mythic drops... But I can't afford Estelle and Arcana in August 😨😨

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

But I can't afford Estelle and Arcana in August 😨😨

Relax, it's not unlikely to be a one-off double MDR just in case we needed more stuff to spend our extra kobans on for the Anniversary. ^^

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Relax, it's not unlikely to be a one-off double MDR just in case we needed more stuff to spend our extra kobans on for the Anniversary. ^^

Hard to say. Both Bunna and Estelle were early revivals; then they paused until they started Alexa.

I expected them to stay on a 1-year basis (Precisely to avoid having "New Year Estelle" revived in August :D ), but if they keep the initial 8-months delay (1 year after initial revival), it might be a bit complicated.

Anyway, it's probably impossible to plan for such surprises. I was waiting for Bunna's revival to give me a heads up for Estelle (I already have Bunna), and not be taken by surprise like I was when they revived Alexa. Guess I'll be surprised anyway 😛

If Bunna shows up in the July 23rd MDR, I have to get her, I don't have a choice.  She's one of the best, b/c of her dual hair colors.  I don't have a submissive mythic yet.  It'd make sense to me.

I also wanted New Year Estelle (28) for a long time.  It's not as daunting to me, if she revives alongside High Mage Arcana (24) on Aug 23rd, b/c I have 24+ shards for each of them already.  I think I'd need 8 SP to get both.  They would be my first sensual and exhibitionist mythics.  I'd have 1 of each element at that point.

To afford it, I'll most likely have to skip Aug 3rd's new MD girl.  She's probably gonna be an eccentric, so that'll make it easier for me to skip her, since I have Radka.  Hopefully, she has a duck face, 2 webbed left feet, and no booty. lol

• Haha 5

If they are starting a new round of revivals with Bunna this month, I agree with @Liliatthat next month would be the most difficult with High Mage Arcana and New Year Estelle at the same time. Every other month would have a clear preferred girl for me so I wouldn't have to try to get 2 at once.

I'm a little split on New Year Estelle. I don't like her art as much as Angelic Lanaelle or Lovebot Norou, but I also don't want to have to wait until December for my first Blue Mythic. And she is Charm which is my main stat so I probably wouldn't be able to resist if she is revived next month. If they wait to revive her until closer to winter though then I'll probably just wait for the other two .

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

To afford it, I'll most likely have to skip Aug 3rd's new MD girl.  She's probably gonna be an eccentric, so that'll make it easier for me to skip her, since I have Radka.  Hopefully, she has a duck face, 2 webbed left feet, and no booty. lol

If I'm wanting to avoid her, I would hope that she's Purple which would give me absolutely no way to justify going after her since already 40% of my Mythics are Purple. 😂

• Haha 1

Il y a 4 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I also wanted New Year Estelle (28) for a long time.  It's not as daunting to me, if she revives alongside High Mage Arcana (24) on Aug 23rd, b/c I have 24+ shards for each of them already.  I think I'd need 8 SP to get both.  They would be my first sensual and exhibitionist mythics.  I'd have 1 of each element at that point.

Even without speaking of power (i'm not at the point where i need to focus on Bunna just because she have 2 hair color.... Yet) what's paining me is that i want both Estelle and Arcana.

I'm pretty much F... up if they do that, i'll have to decide between giving up on next month MD (to try to get at least either Estelle or Arcana); or give up on MDR (which would be the safe bet: i'm nearly guaranteed to have enough koban with the overcharged number of shards for regular MD)

Decisions, decisions. :( 

• Like 1

As always i'm tight on time and i would also have to say sooo much about the event too.... but it seems that the "issues" are coming out naturally (thanks to you all mates) so i'll just do this thing:

v.jpg.c8dbe470bc0a70ac77c9eb27a62fcf61.jpg 

It was pretty hard and required lot of time to get here (specially the girls part since my luck with pachinko is non-existent).

Since now i'm not wearing bracelets atm (too hot this summer) i'll try to ask: @jelom can my bracelet be worn and delivered by the Mythic that i miss (and really want) Nike XD? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

After all the surprises Kinkoid gave me in the past I'm not really sure about a double MDR. It could be that they revive Bunna and next month they go on "normaly" with Golden Lupa and add Estelle at October as fist double MDR (if they double revive at all in this year). Sure, I expect the worst case with both girls in a double revival too, but there is a part in me that is not convinced and is doubt about the whole double MDR thing.

• Like 1

Guys, a part of me is amused by how wild your speculations are getting as to what Bunna's sudden, unexpected and unannounced 2nd revival might entail, NGL. But the other part of me don't want you to spend too much energy on this, okay? No matter what, you will not guess exactly how the twist will be implemented, and at least some of you will inevitably be disappointed by it (and tbf some will be relieved as well). So... wait and see? That's all I can tell you. :ph34r:💨

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

il y a 15 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Guys, a part of me is amused by how wild your speculations are getting as to what Bunna's sudden, unexpected and unannounced 2nd revival might entail, NGL. But the other part of me don't want you to spend too much energy on this, okay? No matter what, you will not guess exactly how the twist will be implemented, and at least some of you will inevitably be disappointed by it (and tbf some will be relieved as well). So... wait and see? That's all I can tell you. :ph34r:💨

"And so Bunna was just a misused ID, she won't even be this month"

:P 

• Haha 5

What you mentioned, DvDivXXX, was my intention with my statement to the MDR. I prepare for that was I can imagine as worst and hope and wait, not more, not less. But after some comments which sounds like "we will have for sure a double revival MDR" I wanted to say: There are more than one possibility how the next two Day event will be.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3