1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

No matter what, you will not guess exactly how the twist will be implemented,

Challenge accepted.

July 23rd's MDR Possibilities:

• Golden Lupa: I'd be disappointed if it was just Golden Lupa, but it would let me save kobans.
  • A double MDR (Golden Lupa + Bunna) If it was both, I'd just go for Bunna.  Didn't want Golden Lupa anyway.
  • Bunna: Great!  I wanted her, she's on the calendar, and her last revival was a year ago, so it'd make sense.
  • Worst case scenario: it's some mythic version of the golden anniversary, w/ 4 mythic girls revived, and Bunna is hidden behind a $50 paywall.

There's also this:

2022-07-21_18-19-48.png.11caff82ec5ae876d0d96186e84eb74c.png

Meaning, shards are increased from 4500 to 5400, every 2 hrs.

706993456_whatatwistmnightshyamalan.jpg.576a137c95fdf6dfbc9e3d06e23cc60b.jpg

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Since now i'm not wearing bracelets atm (too hot this summer) i'll try to ask: @jelom can my bracelet be worn and delivered by the Mythic that i miss (and really want) Nike XD? 

I have sent it to Nike, she will be wearing it when you convince her to join your harem

xD

• Haha 7
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

On 7/21/2022 at 10:19 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Guys, a part of me is amused by how wild your speculations are getting as to what Bunna's sudden, unexpected and unannounced 2nd revival might entail, NGL. But the other part of me don't want you to spend too much energy on this, okay? No matter what, you will not guess exactly how the twist will be implemented, and at least some of you will inevitably be disappointed by it (and tbf some will be relieved as well). So... wait and see? That's all I can tell you. :ph34r:💨

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and try to win the baseless speculation pool. I assert that this month we'll see Golden Lupa and Bunna. Next month will revert to normal and just be High Mage Arcana. And we'll start seeing double MDR routinely in December or January (more likely December), neatly aligning New Year Estelle with New Year.

So what do I win if I'm closest to right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hi all - just a quick post to say goodbye.

I've has some good times playing this game and exchanging thoughts and ideas with a great many of you. But I've caused a few problems in my personal life with this game and it's reached a point where I feel the need to act to address those issues.

I wish you all the happiness you deserve in life. @DvDivXXX, @Liliat and @holymolly I'd like to say a personal thanks to before I go.

Take it easy everyone :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • Surprised :O 6

21 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I've has some good times playing this game and exchanging thoughts and ideas with a great many of you. But I've caused a few problems in my personal life with this game and it's reached a point where I feel the need to act to address those issues.

I wish you all the happiness you deserve in life. @DvDivXXX, @Liliat and @holymolly I'd like to say a personal thanks to before I go.

I´m sorry to hear that buddy, you´ll certainly be missed :/ ..but irl comes 1st ofc.
Hope you´ll be able to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Best wishes and maybe we´ll see each other again :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Real life always comes first, I'm sure it will be for the best.

• Like 1

I've been wondering a bit about the stage 2 and 3 villains. It was almost 2 years ago that Pandora's Witch got her 2nd and 3rd form, and since then none of the successive villains have gotten their additional stages. Has there been any word on this? Is Kinkoid just not doing additional villain stages anymore? The world 14 story even had a teaser about the girls that would be available from Nike after unlocking her later stages, and I'd be interested to know if they're ever happening.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 3:24 PM, JustVisitingReborn said:

I'd like to say a personal thanks to before I go.

Much appreciated, and fitting with all the time and discussions we shared here. You've been a great contributor to this forum and I'll miss you here. Obviously like everybody else I'd rather miss you here knowing you're in a good place IRL (or working on it) than keeping you with us knowing it's not a good thing for you.

Take great care of yourself and your close ones IRL, friend. Thanks for everything. I hope things will improve and I trust you're making the right decision.

If you get the chance, not anytime soon but even in a year or so, don't hesitate to drop by just to let us know how you are. As long as opening the forum for that isn't too big a risk for you by then (this isn't a thinly veiled attempt to hook you back in later on ^^).

:ph34r:❤️ 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Attirm said:

I've been wondering a bit about the stage 2 and 3 villains. It was almost 2 years ago that Pandora's Witch got her 2nd and 3rd form, and since then none of the successive villains have gotten their additional stages. Has there been any word on this? Is Kinkoid just not doing additional villain stages anymore? The world 14 story even had a teaser about the girls that would be available from Nike after unlocking her later stages, and I'd be interested to know if they're ever happening.

I think they wait until they added other features, booster, equipment or other things that will give the battleteams more power to fighting the later villains at their 3rd tier in high levels. At now we have reports that Pandora near her endlevel is only with good blessings and far awaken battleteams beatable. So I think Nike or Sake will grow to strong in tier 3 for the actual max strenght of the most players so KK avoid to give them more tiers.

We know they work on some features that will give us more strenght without changing the levelcaps of player or girls.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

At now we have reports that Pandora near her endlevel is only with good blessings and far awaken battleteams beatable

No, that was before bdsm and awakenings. Nowadays it's a breeze.

• Like 2

Ok. Had in mind that I had saw something about a to hard Pandora for a Veteran not far ago, but it can be that I mixed something. 🥴

I'm far away to go to Pandoras higher tears - have to farm other ressources (specific gems, books) first so I'm a little behind and can't speak from own experience. 😉

Edited by bolitho76

7 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Didn't know you very long, but I enjoyed speculating about future mythic events, debating short vs. long term strategy w/ awakenings, and you helped recently figure out the villain gem drop rate.  Just to name a few things.

Best of luck addressing the IRL personal issues.  It's pretty courteous to say goodbye.  I've quit things before, w/o saying a word.  I respect that.  Especially w/ the current state of the world.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

That's a surprise, a big one.

@EpicBacon who told you about Druiada Titania?  They were right!?  After you mentioned her, I searched the forum for "titania" and saw nothing, so no one speculated she would return in a recent MDR here before, except you.  She's not my first choice for an exhibitionist mythic.  I'd prefer High Mage Arcana first out of the 3. I have more shards already, so I'll continue waiting for her. 

2022-07-29_18-06-03.png.520c15777c15dcb397fabb2d3d5115d0.png

I don't have enough resources atm, after Bunna.  I was expecting Titania to have an MDR on March 23rd, 2023 instead.  Now, I have 10 SP for 2 mythics, but not enough kos for one.

2022-07-29_18-09-41.png.b7aef3a26e940522a0dbd064eb84c5b3.png

34 minutes ago, Liliat said:

4 months for a mythic revival? That's weird. Especially since her theme is Spring, not Summer.

Maybe they're rereleasing her sooner, b/c they wanna show off her first two poses which were redone.  They think she might earn more revenue this time, if she isn't fugly.  It's not like ever I hated Titania's art.  It's the opposite.  I liked her 4th-star's booty pose.  I just didn't want an exhibitionist back then.

1194711064_druiadatitaniachanges.thumb.png.38a817566facd2aee380d59012b4d84f.png

I don't see a pattern yet, so I'm not gonna speculate about future MDR's atm.  All I know is that Golden Lupa, and High Mage Arcana were next.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:17 PM, EpicBacon said:

I know I was actually thinking if I should go for Titania; as she was rumored to be on this revival along with Bunna.
And I don't even like Titania...

On 7/23/2022 at 5:20 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

What?  No one speculated Titania.  I think you mean Golden Lupa.  They're both exhibitionist.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:23 PM, EpicBacon said:

I heard both Titania and Lupa; but I guess that is how rumors work.
Turns out neither were true in the end tho.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:34 PM, bolitho76 said:

I wonder only how someone had Titania in mind. She is a relativ new Mythic and reviving her would against all normal behavior from KK.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, EpicBacon said:

For the Titania part, I am not sure how it all started, I don't know who or why it was brought up, I picked up that it was a topic of discussion, that is all.

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

A-a-and... we have another anniversary calendar!

HH_Anniversary_Calendar_Mythic_rev.jpg

Tomorrow we will have another Mythic Revival and pic shows Queen Tits!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a 32 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Maybe they're rereleasing her sooner, b/c they wanna show off her first two poses which were redone.

Wait.

When were they redone? 😮 

I didn't even check, i like her 5th and 6th pose far too much :d (weirdly even, i don't really like her original Galaxy poses)

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Wait.

When were they redone? 😮 

I didn't even check, i like her 5th and 6th pose far too much :d (weirdly even, i don't really like her original Galaxy poses)

I included the dates. (5/12/2022)

On 6/1/2022 at 8:32 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I like this variant of Midsummer Titania, but can't help notice that her art has no consistency when it comes to the shape/size of her head, eyes, ears, mouth, tits, etc.  Sometimes she's ugly, and sometimes cute.  It's all over the place.  No one wanted Druiada, so they redid her first 2 mythic poses, increasing her bust size, (but I'm not complaining).  You'd think they'd want to avoid adding more versions of Titania, but this must've been planned long in advance.  Maybe June is Zelda (Agate) themed? 

2022-06-01_20-09-52.thumb.png.ada83724586d7d54b2250e211d31510f.png

Tell me these aren't 6 different fairies.

Edited by Ravi-Sama