1 hour ago, garadron said:

I have opened the League window too late to see the final scores but I have achieved my first ever top 4 in D3 😮

Which is actually surprising to me because I'm still <500 lvl and my girls are at 700. Lucky week I guess :D 

My best rank w/ a 20.91 avg was 6th.  That's definitely an easy bracket.  Post it in the LAA thread.  I'm gonna share mine soon too.

• Like 3

Here's a reminder/warning in case there's a new Double Penetration (DP) after server reset, that you shouldn't collect daily goal chests, PoP, or the rewards from daily missions, until there's a task for it.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Here's a reminder/warning in case there's a new Double Penetration (DP) after server reset, that you shouldn't collect daily goal chests, or the rewards from daily missions, until there's a task for it.

There is no DP coming, otherwise it would be announced in the event widget. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

that event widget is notoriously selective in announcing events. Something is starting today based on the calendar and I'm sure it's not the CbC:

image.png.56c47200a872ca757db08b4a3184e093.png

image.png.9ee07e503b7b64c4205d0d146ade6291.png

il y a 10 minutes, garadron a dit :

that event widget is notoriously selective in announcing events. Something is starting today based on the calendar and I'm sure it's not the CbC:

image.png.56c47200a872ca757db08b4a3184e093.png

image.png.9ee07e503b7b64c4205d0d146ade6291.png

Only the events of the same type (classic event, legendary and orgy days) are not announced if another event of the same type is already in progress.

I don't know why but it is what I observed so far. 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Il y a 1 heure, Tom208 a dit :

I would be very surprised if we had nothing at all. A bug in the DP timer seems more likely to me than no event at all; especially considering the latest patch notes mentioned changes in the DP balance.

But we'll see very soon :)

• Like 2

image.png.65792c41a3711e8f46a813a2e7a15fc2.png

It can be that they decided to start DP with OD and not with LD. SM wasn't announced the last times and a 4 Days event would fit for DP too.

We will know in a little bit more than 1h if they had "only" messed up the event widget or if they had moved the event.

• Like 5

Epic Pachinko pool impact on Orgy Days and Classic Events - the differences between CxH and HH

I will focus on the impact of clearing the Epic Pachinko / Night Club on Orgy Days and Classic events.

I started playing CxH a day after I strated playing HH, but while on HH I'm a mid-term player (one year and a half), on CxH I'm only two months behind the early starters. I managed to clear the ENC pool on CxH few weeks ago (thanks to Double date event). Since then, I got all of the girls on two Classic Events and one Orgy days, rather easily. Orgy days on CxH looks much like CE, with about 6 girls (1 mission girl, two on Event and Epic night club, two on villains and one on a Champion). Since I started playing early, I got most of them, I had to get only one girl on the last two Orgy days. Bottom line: It's much easier to get the girls on CE and OD, after emptying the Epic Night club, using my rather big stash of Epic Night Club orbs.

On HH on the other hand, although I concentrated on it more, and my HH profile is stronger, number of girls and level-wise, I'm still very far away from clearing my Epic Pachinko pool. On orgy days, where there are 36 girls, I'm having about 6 of them on the start of the last orgy days, so I'm far away from getting all of the girls on OD. Also, on CE, I usually can't get the girls from the Event and Epic Pachinko, since I still have so many girls on Epic Pachinko.

This shows the importance of clearing the Epic pool and of the Double Date events.

What are the conclusions? Maybe that new players should get more help in getting the EP girls faster. The Double Date events are a step in the right direction, Kinkoid should put them more often, on more days during each month.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

The Double Date events are a step in the right direction, Kinkoid should put them more often, on more days during each month.

Yep, DD is my fave new feature.  I look forward to it.  2 days is enough.  It happens unpredictably, but as long as you save all EPx1s for it, you consistently make progress during it.  I don't think more days would really help at all, since it'll still take the same time to stock up more orbs.  It's not like you can really farm orbs faster on short notice.  They mostly drop from PoP, and some more were added recently to leagues, after recruiting all L5s.

• Like 3

Can anyone tell me who this mysterious chick is:

Sorry for the poor image quality but she was dimmed because she was not recruited (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't ask).  She had no shards on her so no name hints popped up.  It was a waste of time searching all the entries in the wiki because of how it is set up.

I found her by searching for silver-haired epic girls to see what could be added to my team for Seasons and Leagues.  In the silhouette image, I was told she is available in Epic Pachincho.  This is not true as she doesn't appear on my hover-over list of unrecruited girls.  It was the same with Sasha.  She was meant to appear in EP too, but she wasn't available.

This mystery girl is nothing special but she piqued my curiosity.  Any help would be most appreciated.  If not, I'll worry this matter to death.  I tend to become obsessed by such things.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

There's no image attached to your post, so that's a bit beyond poor image quality. ^^

If you were already in your harem and she appeared while using a filter, you just needed to click on her and she would have appeared as a silhouette with a speech bubble saying "I was available in ----, I'll be back later", and by default with her name on top of the page (even with a direct link to her wiki page if you're using the script).

If you're missing more girls from the EP pool than can show in the preview when you hover your mouse on the icon, then you're not shown all the girls you have available in EP.

Also, some girls are available in EP only temporarily: event girls (although usually then the speech bubble would have said "I was available in Event Pachinko", but any girl available in EvP is also available in EP at the same time).

If the line is "Get me in Epic Pachinko", then she's a permanent EP girl, and you can scroll the Epic Pachinko section of the wiki to spot her face.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Can anyone tell me who this mysterious chick is:

Sure, I like a good mystery.

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

There's no image attached to your post, so that's a bit beyond poor image quality. ^^

lolol

It's gotta be one of these silver haired epics (you should be able to figure it out the rest):

My guess is that it's Galina.  She's from the same event as Sasha, "Nymphobies: 2Hard2Fuck 2022."  I noticed in the past that there were weird pachinko shenanigans w/ those girls.

image.png.0e307f8ae8fb59f866eef9b8857517c7.png

image.thumb.png.afd710e182309b0a34a1931742ed2170.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

il y a 1 minute, 430i a dit :

Dont we usually get the sultry coins event next to orgy days?

No, it's random. But if you really miss it, there's a bundle in the shop with SM keys :D  I guess KK is getting confused about their events as well 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

il y a une heure, Liliat a dit :

No, it's random. But if you really miss it, there's a bundle in the shop with SM keys :D  I guess KK is getting confused about their events as well 😛

probably tomorow , we will have sultry mysteries so it will be aligned perfectly with orgy days.

• Surprised :O 1

On 4/14/2023 at 12:15 AM, DvDivXXX said:

If you were already in your harem and she appeared while using a filter, you just needed to click on her and she would have appeared as a silhouette with a speech bubble saying "I was available in ----, I'll be back later", and by default with her name on top of the page (even with a direct link to her wiki page if you're using the script).

If you're missing more girls from the EP pool than can show in the preview when you hover your mouse on the icon, then you're not shown all the girls you have available in EP.

Also, some girls are available in EP only temporarily: event girls (although usually then the speech bubble would have said "I was available in Event Pachinko", but any girl available in EvP is also available in EP at the same time).

If the line is "Get me in Epic Pachinko", then she's a permanent EP girl, and you can scroll the Epic Pachinko section of the wiki to spot her face.

Oh, sorry.  I thought it was attached.  Lol.  Anyway, I worked out who she is, Galina.  I found that out when I logged in today and checked out the MP thread.  Now I need to find where she first appeared.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.81f3930653fc77a4fd1b0e3c5f0ada8a.png

They plan with a downtime from more than 1h - that's a great update so prepare for all you can imagine - it can go worser! 😉

The only change I could recognize at test server was a little different style for the rewards when you hoover over the Daily Goals Chests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3