Maybe something relative to the invisible keys we can currently purchased into some bundles?

Anyway, me reading this news:

giphy.gif

(I am the person in the foreground. The other people are the Kinkoid staff)

Edited by Tom208
  • Haha 9

14 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

They plan with a downtime from more than 1h - that's a great update so prepare for all you can imagine - it can go worser! 😉

I guess the time for girl equipment has finally come... or was there an even bigger garbage feature they had in mind?

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

They plan with a downtime from more than 1h - that's a great update so prepare for all you can imagine - it can go worser! 😉

it can go worser! 😉

it can go worser! 😉 

it can go worser! 😉

goku-cry.gif.0e7804eb1a4530381b762499dead01ca.gif0b58b09c85b904cd2e6e0285f22f13b3.gif.99a761baba9cf130c6219f9547e47624.gifd4qhr2h-2c622499-10e0-44e2-bdd6-8210309c50d7.gif.eeab8283645b3370cde3ab00bafe522f.gifgiphy-2023-04-18T082304_810.gif.7bc03f30b9544cc810eee5d14f00e28d.gifattack-on-titan-levi-crying-up14luxb706c9kt1.gif.9a95dbb4fce246b4ae8300d4cf7bcab9.gifhaikyuu-crying.gif.acdb83506b99eee7e2269ec1987165a2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, 430i said:

I guess the time for girl equipment has finally come... or was there an even bigger garbage feature they had in mind?

That was my first fear:

image.png.94093e57997589b7d8510557c25b03d0.png

After this was mentioned at the Discord server too, Numbers commented:

image.png.0d75c50041c409376d3fc198dbe790ba.png

Girls equip is (sadly) a relevant option and I'm not sure that hh would survive it. That could be the point where even whales stop donating. They are willing to spend much money and so they are milkable, but even whales have a point where they say: That's to gready/complicated/expensiv for such a game!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.thumb.png.81f3930653fc77a4fd1b0e3c5f0ada8a.png

Anyway, regardless of what the update is, I'll focus on when the update time is, and try to adapt once it's updated. 

9:30 AM UTC+2 is 6 hrs ahead of my EST time zone, so it should happen at ~3:30 AM for me.  I'll be asleep.

Tomorrow is the start of the LC, where you just need to collect PXP.  That's a few clicks.  

If the script is broken, it'll be an inconvenience, but I'll survive. 

• Like 5

Nice, the SM overlaps w/ the MDR this time.  Gonna get a lot of keys and SC.  IIRC the key drop rate is ~8%.  If I spend ~460 CP for the 30 drops I need, then I should get ~37 keys, plus the initial 15 keys, for ~52 total keys.

image.png.95a86beb474f6f53ab3bb33f1593d369.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

19 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Are these changes only in the script or are they from the core Game itself saw no patchnotes about it?

Script, I've merged my Improved Waifu module and Compact Daily Missions style tweak into HH++. They're from my Zoo's HH Scripts, a script I made as an addon to HH++ before I took over maintenance of HH++.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

After the change of the acquisitions of league girls, there are very few girls that I want to get from the SM shop: Atina, Andra, Love bunny and Ombresse, but they are submerged in a pool of dosens 3* girls with 40+ shards.

• Like 1

Just realized there wasn't a new club champion girl created this month (4/01).  It's been like a 3 month gap since Anila Cloude.  Maybe there'll be a new one at the start of next month, and we'd see her immediately w/ Chad. 🤞🏽

On 2/9/2023 at 9:55 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

...here's the club champion girl schedule, cuz why not?

1926677887_ccgirlschedule.thumb.png.1388db8b5df416aceaa3746381fe8f01.png

image.png.0afbdac012c1ac4499ca1bafe3739cbb.png

• Thinking 2

I am in the unhappy position of having no girls to obtain from any of the villains or EP in my Peregrine Took account.  Oh, I can keep pounding away in Splatters Archipelago for no reward until I level up Jackson enough to bring Rosita into contention.  I have a way to go yet.  Also, I have both girls in Seasons and Path of Valour is finished for me.

Are anymore girls going to be added to EP in the foreseeable future?

I just acquired that other version of Natacha Spears in GP.  The affection scene made me laugh out loud and thinking of:  "Faster, faster - I love speed - faster!!  I'm cumming!!!" ...SMASH!!!!! ... "I've gone!"  That's what she gets for not keeping her eye on the road and that awful hairpin and armco.  Such a terrible shame.  She was such a hottie, a true pinup kind of hottie.  I love trackside race girls.  But this is the magical haremverse where she'll be thankfully resurrected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Just realized there wasn't a new club champion girl created this month (4/01).  It's been like a 3 month gap since Anila Cloude.  Maybe there'll be a new one at the start of next month, and we'd see her immediately w/ Chad. 🤞🏽

I think they announced somewhere that they would be releasing new CC girls less frequently and/or less regularly. I might confuse this with LGs, but a lot of semi-regular additions have been slowed down, reduced or removed over the past 6 months or so (to make room for more new additions through newer formats, though, not to reduce the total amount of new girls per month on average, which I think just keeps increasing still). I no longer keep track of everything in my little text file, so don't quote me on this though. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think they announced somewhere that they would be releasing new CC girls less frequently and/or less regularly. I might confuse this with LGs, but a lot of semi-regular additions have been slowed down,...don't quote me on this though. ^^

I'mma quote you anyway!!! lol

Maybe I just expected one too soon.  The gap between Leona and Anila was like 4 months.  That would mean June, not April or May.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

il y a 51 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

The gap between Leona and Anila was like 4 months

I don't think so. Anila was released 2 or 3 months ago, we just couldn't get her. She came relatively shortly after Leona

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

I think they announced somewhere that they would be releasing new CC girls less frequently and/or less regularly. I might confuse this with LGs, but a lot of semi-regular additions have been slowed down, reduced or removed over the past 6 months or so

Yeah, this was definitely announced "somewhere, at some point". My own notes indicate that we went from 6 CC girls per year to a question mark, so I guess the patch notes mentioned something like "slowing down", without much details?

I wouldn't expect anything faster than 1 every 3 months (4/year), but it could be slower than that. It might not even follow a regular/predictable pattern.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I don't think so. Anila was released 2 or 3 months ago, we just couldn't get her. She came relatively shortly after Leona

Yeah, this was definitely announced "somewhere, at some point".

Leona to Anila Time Gap
November 2nd to February 1st, or December 1st to April 1st.  Either way you look at it, from creation or availability, it's 4-5 months.  I'm paying attention to the creation dates, b/c that's how I can gauge when the next CC girl will appear, visible in the harem, but not yet available.

image.png.3f53c1189c0435415190907fc03212e6.png

You guys "feel" like there was an announcement about slowing down CC girls, but until I see a screenshot from a patch notes, it's just hearsay.  All I remember that could support that "theory," is that the league girls are now being stacked, and the gap changed from 6 to 10 weeks for them.  That doesn't apply to, or affect CC girls.

I look forward to getting new ones, b/c I have them all, and I contribute the most in my club, as it's leader, so when there's an absence of a CC girl to collect, I feel it.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 29 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

November 2nd to February 1st, or December 1st to April 1st.  Either way you look at it, from creation or availability, it's 4-5 months

Ah, it's easier with actual numbers! :) So that's a 3-4 months gap (3 months for release; 4 months for availability).

For the rest, I checked the patch notes and didn't find anything, so: 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Yeah, the thing is in my case it might have been something they said on the CM/Mod Discord, or something I heard through the grapevine from people in the know, or it could have been in a blog article, forum or Discord post, or something else available to everyone (hell, maybe even in an audio file from a Q&A, although it's been a while since we had many of those). I vaguely remember something, but it would require a lot of digging and/or asking around to double-check or find the exact source.

And yeah, regardless of that (and I didn't specify before because I saw from Ravi's post and table that he's already aware and weary of that), the monthly CC rotation is basically ignored for the timeline on which new CC girls are being released (as in, technically added to the game, but most often not available right away). The gaps and discrepancies used to be fixed and even predictable, though. Like, there was a cycle over 6 months or so that would repeat itself after going through all the different mismatches (and the very occasional perfect match, only for Ezekiel IIRC) between the monthly rotation of CCs themselves in the game and the much longer rotation of which CC they create a new girl for.

In any case, the gap between release and availability will always vary. Especially since Content has a habit of adding the new CC girl to the game (and giving the info to CMs for them to include in the weekly patch notes) right about reset time on the first day of the month no matter what, which inevitably leads to the frustrating experience we've had time and time again (on Chad IIRC) of seeing the future new girl as if she were available for like 12 to 24 hours or so before the CC she's attached to rotates out and takes her on a two-month vacation in the process. This is uncool but not unintended (aka not a bug). I remember having a conversation about that with Kinkoid folks and there was basically not much they could do about it. Short of never announcing new CC Girls in the weekly patch notes (which I for one would prefer, but no doubt others would be unhappy about).

• Like 2

Alright, I'll hope to see a new CC girl on May 1st, and if not, then on June 1st.  How long it takes for her to be available is a different story, but it's never more than 2 months.  At least I'll have something to look forward to.

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I'll hope to see a new CC girl on May 1st

There is no hope about that because no girl was announced in the patchnotes.

However, it is very likely that a new CC girl will be released on the 31st of May for the May CC 😁

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

Question about team strategy; if i want to beat a team of all 💙🔵Blue/Sensual girls, do i wanna throw a team of all 💛Yellow/Playful at them, or have either a few 💜Purple/Voyeur or some 🖤Black/Dom & ♡White/Sub girls in the mix?