I have to say I REALLY feel the disproportion in how many gems of each type I'm getting from different sources

image.thumb.png.2e6e8db0a68570fe31cfadb7cfa96dd5.png

I see people mentioning that they don't have enough books to keep their girls levelled up and maybe it's because I'm still at 700 but I have a lot of books while I keep getting really low on black/blue/green gems

5 hours ago, garadron said:

I have to say I REALLY feel the disproportion in how many gems of each type I'm getting from different sources

image.thumb.png.2e6e8db0a68570fe31cfadb7cfa96dd5.png

I see people mentioning that they don't have enough books to keep their girls levelled up and maybe it's because I'm still at 700 but I have a lot of books while I keep getting really low on black/blue/green gems

I remember sensual gems being the most in demand, b/c 5x R5s are sensual.  Also, there's no voyeur common, rare, or epic 5-stars, so that gem is abundant.  It gets easier once you can farm the last few worlds w/ 25 gems per drop, instead of 20.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

image.thumb.png.d7a0db6c24c40c9fe6087aa80b982506.png

I run out of dominatrix, sensual and playfull gems. Sensual seems not so broken like it is, because I didn't go all out at last CbC because a top4 was out of reach.

Esme and Sugarmama are the two Mythics who needs gems (next awakening lvl300) and on top there are ca 50 5* Girls (7 Common, 8 Rare and 36 Legendary) who stay between awakenings at lvl300 up to lvl700 (all Common and 7/8 Rares at lvl700). From the 5*Legendarys are 11 dominatrix, 8 playfull,7 sensual, 3 eccentric, 3 exhibitionist, 2 voyeur, 2 submissiv, 1 physical)

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

my strat is basically to only upgrade girls during CbC day 2 and only upgrade my team of 7 so that's why I have so much of some colors - they apparently don't end up in the top 7 very often.

What would be the best pay to win way of getting black gems if I have spare kobans for example? refills on Nike?

• Thinking 1

The F2P way to get your most needed gems is first getting all villain girls and then performing on villains during the last part of the months when you don't have girls to get.

It is slow, but it is usually enough to awaken your last obtained mythic girl in a reasonable span.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just have maxed out all my girls in XP and affection, after I had claimed all rewards and had done quite a lot of awakenings lately.

In case you are interested to see my harem and other statistics, have a look here:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23816-for-excel-and-statistic-lovers/&do=findComment&comment=287949

I might or might not take a break from the game for a while - not sure - I will see. 😉

Love, peace and happiness to everyone! 💖☮️😊

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 4

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

New Calendar is up guys ;)

Thanks.  I inspected it. 

It made me adjust when I expect the KC, obviously starting on the 13th now.  I had it at the 16th.

Also, moved the PoA a day forward to the 25th, since it doesn't overlap w/ the MDR, and there's just 30 days in April, so there's no gap day at the end.

I think it's weird the DP isn't represented on the calendar, it looks like just the LD on the 10th, but I assume it'll still occur.

Also, no mention of an SE, but that's definitely happening.

image.thumb.jpeg.8b6b016dac3472b15dddfcc38e9d8fd0.jpeg

• Like 3

il y a une heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

It made me adjust when I expect the KC, obviously starting on the 13th now.  I had it at the 16th.

For reference: KC always starts on Thursdays (At league reset, to make sure nobody gets blocked due to finishing leagues early). And with the new schedule, it seems to be either the 2nd or 3rd Thursday. So it was either 13th or 20th, but 16th wasn't an option

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Liliat said:

For reference: KC always starts on Thursdays (At league reset, to make sure nobody gets blocked due to finishing leagues early). And with the new schedule, it seems to be either the 2nd or 3rd Thursday. So it was either 13th or 20th, but 16th wasn't an option

I know, I figured it was always a Thursday.  I just had it at 16th as an estimate, b/c that's what it was a previous month.  I didn't double check every Thursday in the middle of the month for future KC expectations.  That's the one thing this blank calendar is good for.  That's why I adjusted my own expectations.  Anyway, it's not like I care about the KC, but it might overlap w/ some contest or something.  It doesn't for April.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I think it's weird the DP isn't represented on the calendar,

What is the 4 day event starting the 14th according to you? 😉

I suppose KK thought this DP event is really too easy if it happens at the same time than legendary days 💩

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

What is the 4 day event starting the 14th according to you? 😉

I suppose KK thought this DP event is really too easy if it happens at the same time than legendary days 💩

I assumed that was the SM.  It usually starts on the 14th and runs alongside the OD.

7 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

🙃

1 ora fa, Tom208 ha scritto:

Well, Boss Bang exists. 

Edited by Antimon

They announced that BB and DP wll alternate. Last month was BB, so...

SM wasn't announced in earlier calendar, so it's optimistic to say the 4 Day event parallele to OD wood be SM, but I can't deny the possibility that it's so - Even I think the possibility needs a microscope to be seen 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Il y a 9 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I assumed that was the SM.  It usually starts on the 14th and runs alongside the OD.

I hope you're right and it means that the DP event is postponed undefinitely. But April is the month of Eastern, not Christmas. 

Il y a 16 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

You should read a few posts above. We already said this event doesn't exist. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Now after having unlocked Level 750 for a while I can confirm that I was wrong in the begining about needing more Gems than Girl exp to Level up my girls For once it seems its kinda Balanced actually for anyone wondering how much Xp and gems you need to Get a Mythic girl To Level 750 its roughly 1 Month worth of combativity against a 25gems Villain and roughly 1 month of natural shop resets to get enough books i didnt include Pantheon combativity in that since you cant farm Pantheon endlessly for free combativity i also am not a computor dude so I am not good at doing spreadsheets thats why I dont do them🙂

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It wouldn't be a Surprise! (motherfucker) if it was announced in advance, now, would it? ^^

-------

Unrelated: I've noticed a decent way to memorize the remaining 4 colors for the current MD cycle. It's Blue, White, Red (the colors of many country flags, including France, the US, the UK etc.) plus Purple.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, Rylarth a dit :

Now after having unlocked Level 750 for a while I can confirm that I was wrong in the begining about needing more Gems than Girl exp to Level up my girls For once it seems its kinda Balanced actually for anyone wondering how much Xp and gems you need to Get a Mythic girl To Level 750 its roughly 1 Month worth of combativity against a 25gems Villain and roughly 1 month of natural shop resets to get enough books i didnt include Pantheon combativity in that since you cant farm Pantheon endlessly for free combativity i also am not a computor dude so I am not good at doing spreadsheets thats why I dont do them🙂

I am facing the same thing like you . Unlike you , i awakened 100 girls necessary to level 750 but i am struggling to GXP them. I am still at 80/100 girls to be able to unlock 750.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, madahmed said:

I am facing the same thing like you . Unlike you , i awakened 100 girls necessary to level 750 but i am struggling to GXP them. I am still at 80/100 girls to be able to unlock 750.

Yeah, in my experience gems were the bigger bottleneck up until 700, then GXP became the bigger issue in trying to unlock 750.

• Like 4

10 ore fa, Tom208 ha scritto:

We already said this event doesn't exist. 🙃

The denial is so strong that it trascended its position as the first stage of grief and it became the second, third, fourth and fifth ones, too.

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 5