6 hours ago, Karxan said:

When i got Asmai, i was overjoyed!  It wasn't long before i gave her Blet to be her apprentice...

Yeah, I was glad Asmai (Ahsoka Tano) got a parody in HH, b/c she had one in CxH already (that I didn't get, b/c I wasn't playing it at the time).

Looking forward to the Ahsoka series this August.

image.thumb.jpeg.91cd5b719e643317497781eb3f9ba98f.jpeg

• Like 3

On 4/18/2023 at 3:11 PM, 430i said:

I guess the time for girl equipment has finally come... or was there an even bigger garbage feature they had in mind?

Rejoice, the biggest garbage feature is coming 🤮🤮

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 7
  • Surprised :O 1

will the  equipments we all have at the moment be removed from the game when the new update comes, because in their demo version was only this new equopment

And am i the only one who thinks faefantasies is impossible to complete or archive a lot of points?

yesterday i spend all cobans for the new mythic girl and i also bought the Medium card.

Now i still only have 7200 points in faefantasies and if i want the next girl i need   >1700 pts in two days

was anyone able to reach this ? i even have already more points in the season (7600) than after >a month faefantasies

Screenshot2023-05-05165042.png.013a558ba94438bad45d2d549b976432.pngScreenshot2023-05-05165451.png.bd0adb5e984ad5101e37d5c9cb34f2dd.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 430i said:

Rejoice, the biggest garbage feature is coming 🤮🤮

I don't mind it.  I think it's alright.  It's just like mythic gear, except you rotate it between the 7 girls in use.

I made a recruit equipment thread for it.  You're welcome to go there and rage about it.

33 minutes ago, geilermann said:

will the  equipments we all have at the moment be removed from the game when the new update comes, because in their demo version was only this new equopment

I doubt it.  The new pachinko drops hero gear too, and hero gear isn't visible in the harem anyway.

There's an SE thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 8 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Yeah, I was glad Asmai (Ahsoka Tano) got a parody in HH, b/c she had one in CxH already (that I didn't get, b/c I wasn't playing it at the time).

Looking forward to the Ahsoka series this August.

what is her name in CxH?

it would have been great if they had a wiki for CxH also.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, madahmed said:

what is her name in CxH?

it would have been great if they had a wiki for CxH also.

Her name on CxH is Narkisha Onix.  She was from a CE last Sept.  I thought she was an L5, but she's an L3.  Still obviously a parody of Ahsoka though.  Found some of her art on their twitter.

FbgFZsUWQAMLU_6.thumb.jpg.de79cd811855d0f752211baad718ee0f.jpg
image.thumb.jpeg.acfaa26ca7efb255b874818278e6d10b.jpeg

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

1 minute ago, zoopokemon said:

While there is not a wiki for CxH there is my blessing sheet, CxH: Girl and Wiki Data, which also includes parody info, pose gallery, and any other CxH specific info that you would find on a wiki.

Cool.  I didn't know it existed.  Thanks.  I'm casual on CxH and PSH, but I'll check it out, if I want to do better one week.

• Like 2

Weird. I had a 3 days free Platinum card. While I was on a tab (not the home page), it showed that I still have the card, I saw my league fights accumulate and go up to 25, could take all the cash from the girls and skip champions rest.

When I went to the home page, it showed me the message that my card has expired, and my league fights were reduced to 15.

I wonder, if I hadn't go to the home page, could I do 25 league fights? 🤔

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

On 5/6/2023 at 5:08 PM, OmerB said:

I had a 3 days free Platinum card... card has expired, and my league fights were reduced to 15.

I wonder, if I hadn't go to the home page, could I do 25 league fights? 🤔

I don't know dude.  From what I remember, only players that have paid real money in the past, can randomly get free monthly cards.  If you haven't, then I assume it was just a visual bug.  If you already had 3 days of it, then it's probably a temporary thing.

I recently accumulated 1000 girls as well.  I shared it in Sake's MD thread.  There's a 2 year gap were I didn't play, so that's why it looks like it took longer to get them, than it actually did.

On 5/6/2023 at 5:43 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Recruited Sake.  She's my 1000th girl!

On 5/6/2023 at 5:43 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

image.gif.67b22818edf15e16f4bd15a7dd859757.gif image.png.b20f92d7a6615c463fb61bfa2815ba91.png

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Is it just me, or are the daily missions more organized now? Yesterday and today they've been laid out with the 6 common missions at the top, 3 green font missions in the middle and the 3 golden font missions at the bottom, when previously they were all ordered completely randomly. 

20 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

Is it just me, or are the daily missions more organized now? Yesterday and today they've been laid out with the 6 common missions at the top, 3 green font missions in the middle and the 3 golden font missions at the bottom, when previously they were all ordered completely randomly. 

I'm pretty sure it's a new feature in HH++

image.png.07d8dc66b96179b78b34a4e38da6ce47.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, -MM- said:

HH Testserver Code: #RERTest = 9000 koban

https://test.hentaiheroes.com/

Sweet!  I'm just lvl 203 on the test server.  Reached that so I could try out mythic gear early.  This 9k kos is obviously in advance of the recruit equipment patch, so we can test it easier.

Edit: Nvm, it's apparently already live on the test server.

image.png.2564b9d0efeaa0bdfcc00750c7f73a6d.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, OmerB said:

What about Kinky cumpetition?

It was previously on 13-15. Did I miss it? 😮

If you play daily it´s kind of difficult to miss   no you didn´t ;) (check the calendar should start this week)

• Like 4

@OmerB KC is allways starting at a League reset. So never at the same days (ok, not fully correct. Because of the 28 days of february the march KC has the same date like the previous one). KC this month could be starting in may at 5th (to early), 11th (could be an early one), 18th (also near to the middle of the month, this time on the later side) or 25th (to late in the month). To be sure if 11th or 18th you should check the calendar (like holy pointed out) at the start of the month to be prepared (if you prepared you can get the girl without spending Koban with safed Kisses from PoV and Season mostly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

17 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

@OmerB KC is allways starting at a League reset. So never at the same days (ok, not fully correct. Because of the 28 days of february the march KC has the same date like the previous one). KC this month could be starting in may at 5th (to early), 11th (could be an early one), 18th (also near to the middle of the month, this time on the later side) or 25th (to late in the month). To be sure if 11th or 18th you should check the calendar (like holy pointed out) at the start of the month to be prepared (if you prepared you can get the girl without spending Koban with safed Kisses from PoV and Season mostly.

Thanks @bolitho76, I wasn't aware that KC starts at a league reset. I don't know whether I like it, but it makes sense 🙂

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3