Patch Notes: Week 28

Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 13 Quest 17 “I Will Fuck Among You...”:  The battle is heating up! Get ready for a divine climax! 

Villains

• Jackson's crew  receives a new Tier 3  from level 615 to 870
    • The new girl for this tier is Rosita  
  • Karole  receives a new Tier 2 from level 310 to 560
    • The new girl for this tier is Azumi 
  • Karole  receives a new Tier 3 from level 560 to 810
    • The new girl for this tier is Kioko

88Z45eeVoQuD-NMMdk214xH36w1YZlJ1MVViMrE_zuX7qj03am6zZE9eLv10DYpSGg_VaRtCt7sIuRCy

Rosita  y-Xhwrdx-M3KWAmT2z36pEILoo_Ep3MAIwCpDv2G              Azumi tIBnp2tYmuaC277SMWFDHmgVmyzDmxdRG4mKYWIr

sxmR1T9gn9R6mkVCnFpTQRuaPw-gAfEqcgASTIeN

Kioko tIBnp2tYmuaC277SMWFDHmgVmyzDmxdRG4mKYWIr

Improvement

• Contest Sliding popup v2 - an updated version of the sliding notification 

Test 

• We are currently working on improving the clubs. For now, we'd like to add information regarding the clubs' members activity. 

Try it and give us your feedback via this survey!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Contest Sliding popup v2 - an updated version of the sliding notification 

It's better, but I'd still prefer if they were gone entirely. Will you still be working towards that?

• Like 3

Yum, three new girls to play for now. Sadly, none of them are in my class.

Notifications, better than the original, but the placement still interferes with gameplay aesthetics, which is annoying.

Finally, I see some work towards improving the Clubs. I see it on the screenshots, but do not see it on the club I run, which is weird.

56 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

I had feeling we may able to get Neono on either this week or next two week on final quest for world 13, let's see what new world 14 will be taking us to.

FAB said that we will get two more quests this world.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

FAB said that we will get two more quests this world.

Really? Geez this world might be very important lore then alright I can deal with 6 more weeks I got plenty of time to gather to gather tier 2 Karole's shard before fully focus on Jackson Tier 1 which I've been backtrack by many events and every Tier 2 villains since either late 2019 or early 2020.

Improvement

REALLY? Are you guys kidding me? 🤨

Let's see, is there anyone who really LOVES the notifications/pop-up (or whatever their name is)? 😤

It's annoying! IT's a BULLSHIT 🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1- More quest: Yes please! I need to know how it goes XD

2- New tier : more money and parody of reiju, kushina and tsunade: Hell yes give me that girls, i'm very happy

3-Popup: I still think it can be a really good idea (even tho i want better informations) and the new design is good, problem is (as many others pointed out) that the slow remains, maybe at this point turn the rewards in a popup too so we get immediately a double popup and nothing slows (just a suggestion), but yeah the pause is really too much annoying.

4- Guilds updates soon: OH MY GOD YESSSS PLEASE, i'm a master of a guild and we need it thanks a lot i'm really hoping in more good updates like this one that is coming

End of my impressions, have fun everybody time to hunt new girls :)

My thoughs about the new patch:

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 13 Quest 17 “I Will Fuck Among You...”:  The battle is heating up! Get ready for a divine climax!  More story is always good 👍

Villains

• Jackson's crew  receives a new Tier 3  from level 615 to 870
    • The new girl for this tier is Rosita  
  • Karole  receives a new Tier 2 from level 310 to 560
    • The new girl for this tier is Azumi  Reminds me of Kushina from Naruto.
  • Karole  receives a new Tier 3 from level 560 to 810
    • The new girl for this tier is Kioko  Ah, so Tsunade dyed her hair.

Three more girls for villains tiers, and more girls are always good. I left the art critic to the experts, but I do like them :x . In the other hand, I still have a lot of battles to do to get all of the Tier 3 girls, more than 10000 battles to reach Tier 3 in all bosses, plus then around 500 battles for each girl, almost a year of battles (and not counting Pandore future Tier girls), well, I will try to slowly do that when getting shards for future event girls. Latest villains will be stronger at levels over 600, but manageable for medium-high level players.

Improvement

• Contest Sliding popup v2 - an updated version of the sliding notification.  I have disabled for a moment finderkeeper's script blocking contest notifications just to see the new design. Better than before but still a delay. Script enabled again.

Test 

• We are currently working on improving the clubs. For now, we'd like to add information regarding the clubs' members activity. At least something is starting to move in the clubs.
  • Like 3

- More story is always good, and I want to see what's next.

- More girls, cool!

- Thanks finderkeeper for the script that disables the notifications.

- Some movement on clubs: good. Something needs to be done about club owners who don't play the game anymore ☹️. Seeing who is inactive is a first step I guess.

Is anyone seeing the "diamonds" showing activity in the clubs? I have two club members chatting with me, but the club doesn't show any indication they are there. I was happy to see an indication the clubs were finally getting some attention but...

Pretty much as already said...

- more story good, though I'm not there yet :D 
- the more girls, the better ^_^

- haven't tested it much yet but the notifications are ok as long as they don't slow down the gameplay.. the "pressing" test should be for combativity and the books.. if it slows it down, it's still a negative effect on gameplay, comparing to before :S 

- step by step, I guess :) Activity info can be valuable, especially for the club leaders :)

Carry on 👍

As others already said, more story is always good. Although more girls is also good, now that all villains except Pandora witch have their tier 2 and 3 active, I made some calculations, and noted that over 27k battles are needed to unlock all tier 3 actually available: IMHO this may scare quite a number of potential new players, especially if they are intentioned to be free players, and this may become another shoot in the foot for the devs.

Regarding the other points, I stayed away from all the ruckus about the banners simply because for me (no offense for anyone) it is absolutely irrelevant: being that thing in the game or not, for me makes absolutely no difference. About the club changes, as I see it they are relevant mainly for club managers, and being not one, I am not really the person to judge the usefulness of that implementation. The only thing I hope is that this does not mark the creation of a category of players constantly bugging their club managers with the likes of "That one is out cold since one week, why don't you kick him out?" or even worse, a group of clubs with club managers with the pretense that members monitor each other and actively makes warnings like the above one. Things like these truly makes my stomach turn upside down.

@Pelinor, you are talking about test server, right? Because as I understood it, that is a feature currently being tested there.

For the new activity feature some questions:

•  is this the same indicator you use for legendary contests and their "active within last 72 hours"?
  • Is it _not_ planned to be sortable?
  • what are the intended numbers of colors?
  • What are the intended time ranges?

• Like 1

That's some bad wording there... the club feature is not available anywhere yet, for those looking. It's merely asking for feedback based on the images shown in the survey.

EDIT: Ok, now the feature is out on the test server.

Edited by Darsca
Updated Info
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, windia said:

It is not even on test server yet.

Mmm. Then this probably means that the feature is the next in the devs to-do list, and the one above in the patch notes is simply a notification of this fact. I don't know how else portray the situation, at least without more info.

Edit: posted exactly the same second as @Darsca above...

Edited by Observer_X

Can you please remove the contest notification already? Nobody wants it bad enough to cope with the page slow it ceeates. The change we want is not cosmetic it's fundamental.

Thanks for the new girls they look awesome. The new quest is also a nice addition, it wpuld have been perfect if not for this contest pop up.

20 hours ago, Noacc said:

Improvement

Define "Improvement"...

671386248_Notifications01.png.260a065a47e5a784504688ca7197babf.png

What purpose does this serve, and how is it better than the previous version, besides being smaller in size? It's still an annoying lag that just tells me "oh, you know, those 54 XP points you just earned? multiplied by 2 that's 108!". I can multiply by two by myself, thanks. It still doesn't tell me anything useful about the contest it refers to. And it still makes my game lag.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 7/8/2020 at 1:34 PM, Noacc said:

Improvement

There's no improvement. Those popups are still preventing you from continuing on. Delay is still there.

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic