• Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

14 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I feel bad claiming such a generous gift...
Btw each ticket is worth 1€?? I'm sitting on a fortune!

i know the 100 grand yesterday was more spectacular, i mean i really needed it, the 2 .3 million i get from my girls wasnt enough

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I feel bad claiming such a generous gift...
Btw each ticket is worth 1€?? I'm sitting on a fortune!

If you would by 600 Koban for 5€ it's 120 Koban per € and one ticket costs 120 Koban, therefore their calculation is correct. Now you only need to find someone, who pays you 1€ per ticket so make some cash from your fortune :D 

• Haha 1

I have to admit that today's gift has been a let dowm, but it has also picked my curiosity. The gifts started with 3 comabivity points (not great, but good enough), followed by 10 energy points (useless for the event but ok-ish), 100k ymens (thanks, I guess? At least you can get some epic affection or experience stuff), and now this, 1 champions ticket. Given how it's been going from best to worst, the question is clear: what will they gift tomorrow that can be even worse?

Honestly, I have no idea, and that's why I'm curious to find out what can it be.

3 minutes ago, Eman said:

I have to admit that today's gift has been a let dowm, but it has also picked my curiosity. The gifts started with 3 comabivity points (not great, but good enough), followed by 10 energy points (useless for the event but ok-ish), 100k ymens (thanks, I guess? At least you can get some epic affection or experience stuff), and now this, 1 champions ticket. Given how it's been going from best to worst, the question is clear: what will they gift tomorrow that can be even worse?

Honestly, I have no idea, and that's why I'm curious to find out what can it be.

fingers crossed for an avatar :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I actually hope there will be one. Last time they gave an avatar reward (first couple of hours of PoA#1) it broke Nutaku, so that'd be hilarious

Thanks, George. Really feeling the cross-platform love there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Personally, i find the event to be rather... meh. It's basically a glorified Legendary Days event, both in terms of shard ranges and available Girls, with the vast majority of them hidden behind the Pachinko where they'd normally be anyway.

You know what would make for a memorable Anniversary Event?

Any Boss can drop 1-12 shards for any Girl on the roster.

Sure, the odds of actually completing a Girl would be pretty low *cough*Marketing*cough*, but in term of anniversaries this would allow Kinkoid to play fast and loose with shards, and for the players, every shard drop would be a surprise to see who they'd belong to. Kind of like presents, to stay in the Anniversary theme. Wouldn't even need to change the drop rate for them, nor add any new game mechanics. And you could always still get them through the Pachinko, of course, you'd just be giving out more Epic Flowers since there's a smaller chance of existing shards not being zero. But that's just Ymens anyway.

Maybe an idea for the 5th, next year?

Edited by Makinen
  • Like 2

Kinkoid, should have given out no gifts if they were going to be so small.  It is more insulting to get a tiny gift then get no gift at all at least for most people. I know you are a corporate shill GeorgeMTO but, unless they plan on giving bigger gifts later this whole month long gift thing of 100,000, 1 ticket etc... Should have been given out in one gift.  One gift of say 1mil, 20 Tickets and 20 combativity and a few Kobans people would have been happy.  It is all in perception.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Kinkoid, should have given out no gifts if they were going to be so small.  It is more insulting to get a tiny gift then get no gift at all at least for most people. I know you are a corporate shill GeorgeMTO but, unless they plan on giving bigger gifts later this whole month long gift thing of 100,000, 1 ticket etc... Should have been given out in one gift.  One gift of say 1mil, 20 Tickets and 20 combativity and a few Kobans people would have been happy.  It is all in perception.  

A corporate shill 😂 next thing you tell us is that you are an antivaxer and a flat earther. There aren't many smart people using those two words together.

George is not judging a gift on its value. Everyone saying they rather had nothing, is lying to theirselves. Judge it after the full 30 days instead of 4.

• Haha 1

hace 2 horas, Makinen dijo:

Personally, i find the event to be rather... meh. It's basically a glorified Legendary Days event, both in terms of shard ranges and available Girls, with the vast majority of them hidden behind the Pachinko where they'd normally be anyway.

You know what would make for a memorable Anniversary Event?

Any Boss can drop 1-12 shards for any Girl on the roster.

Sure, the odds of actually completing a Girl would be pretty low *cough*Marketing*cough*, but in term of anniversaries this would allow Kinkoid to play fast and loose with shards, and for the players, every shard drop would be a surprise to see who they'd belong to. Kind of like presents, to stay in the Anniversary theme. Wouldn't even need to change the drop rate for them, nor add any new game mechanics. And you could always still get them through the Pachinko, of course, you'd just be giving out more Epic Flowers since there's a smaller chance of existing shards not being zero. But that's just Ymens anyway.

Maybe an idea for the 5th, next year?

I see it more like an Orgy days event, but with the drop rate and values of an Epic or Legendary days which, given the number of girls available, is very frustrating.

An easier and simpler way to make the anniversary better, at least in my opinion, would be to give it the drop rate and range of a regular event. That could almost guarantee that everybody could get a girl in the 5 days it will last the event, plus it would be a good incentive to anyone wishing to spend kobans a good reason to do it. Also, an anniversary girl obtainable from completing event missions would be a huge bonus, even if the girl is rare and not epic or legendary.

hace 9 minutos, Chthugha dijo:

A corporate shill 😂 next thing you tell us is that you are an antivaxer and a flat earther. There aren't many smart people using those two words together.

George is not judging a gift on its value. Everyone saying they rather had nothing, is lying to theirselves. Judge it after the full 30 days instead of 4.

I was going to ask if we're sure they'll give a present for 30 days, but after checking the calendar again I see that it's 4 weeks, so only 28 days. But what has surprised me is that it mentions a 10 day event at the start of the next month.

10 days? But they now last 12 days. What's going on?!

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I not giving my opinion on his one comment.  I am basing it on all his comments.  Kinkoid could make a girl called poop in a bag and he would come out and say well at least you got some poop and that is better than nothing!  If you go back and look at his comments it is defense of Kinkoid in all things.   That is definition of a corporate shill and no I am not an antivaxer or a flat earther and what I am his notrelevantt to the point I am making.  If George wants to defend Kinkoid in all things, god bless.  Just be aware that almost everything he posts has that prism behind it

No I am not lying. I would rather of nothing then certain gifts, if you come to my wedding and you give me 10 cents as a gift.  I am going to be more offended than if had given me nothing.  

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, Тёмный Властелин dijo:

Is there a confirmation that we will receive gifts for the whole month? I saw a picture with only 5 drawn gifts:

image.png

Look at the top and center part of the pic: 13.07-09.08 FREE REWARD EVERY DAY

5 hours ago, Arealasxhole said:

Wrost event in the 4 years of this game

Well i can't say it's a great event but it is not the worst: if my memory doesn't betray the first anniversary event (yes i was there) was a celebration with yes some girls but only in the epic pachinko and that time no free orbs were gifted and there wasn't any event for me a f2p, was after the first anniversary event that i started to save my kobans to have better chances in the future (lesson learned)