• Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

The only girl I got during the anniversary so far 😀

53215084_-5.thumb.jpg.119f623e2692c08fcb1409e8c6ada19d.jpg

21 minutes ago, Eman said:

Look at the top and center part of the pic: 13.07-09.08 FREE REWARD EVERY DAY

Oh, I watched the gift drawings only 😀 My bad. The bigger the box, the bigger the treat. Does that mean that we're gonna receive larger "boxes" in the next events?

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

hace 1 hora, Xemnas dijo:

Well i can't say it's a great event but it is not the worst: if my memory doesn't betray the first anniversary event (yes i was there) was a celebration with yes some girls but only in the epic pachinko and that time no free orbs were gifted and there wasn't any event for me a f2p, was after the first anniversary event that i started to save my kobans to have better chances in the future (lesson learned)

Are you sre about that? I recall that I got Christmas Ankyo during that event from the Epic Pachinko, but I'm not sure if it was thanks to a free 10x spin or because they away 6000 kobans to everybody and I used part of that on a 10x Epic Pachinko game.

6 hours ago, Makinen said:

You know what would make for a memorable Anniversary Event?

Any Boss can drop 1-12 shards for any Girl on the roster.

True, this would have been fun. I hope they'll consider something like that for a future event. :)

I still don't know what to think about this anniversary event. I'm playing HH for one year now, had a lot of fun with the story, with the girls, with all those little parodies, etc., etc. ... and I probably shouldn't be so frustrated that this will be the first event where I don't leave with at least one new girl for my harem. But it still feels strange.

Okay, there are worse things. Covid 19. Species extinction. Jeanne's new art style which makes her look like a soulless fuckdoll... ;)
(is there a website where I can still view her old pics by any chance? I really liked Jeanne until recently :()

Anyhow - I refuse to judge the whole anniversary event after just a few days. Although the drop rate/range IS horrendous so far and makes the whole thing look like a cash grab. But my F2P-experiences are quite limited, so this impression might just be due to my unrealistic expectations.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eman said:

Are you sre about that? I recall that I got Christmas Ankyo during that event from the Epic Pachinko, but I'm not sure if it was thanks to a free 10x spin or because they away 6000 kobans to everybody and I used part of that on a 10x Epic Pachinko game.

Uhm honestly i remeber that i got nothing done during that event i just watched girls pass by, but as i said the only thing that i remeber is this gigantic sadness due to the impossibility to afford anything. i'm pretty sure that the first girl that i got from a pachinko play was easter bunny and i remeber that becouse i did only 1 spin with kobans (i was saying in my mind " just a try for one time") maybe was in that event then still not sure. If you are sure of your memory then i'm probably wrong, you know years are passing and my brain isn't working well as it used to be :)

hace 6 minutos, Xemnas dijo:

Uhm honestly i remeber that i got nothing done during that event i just watched girls pass by, but as i said the only thing that i remeber is this gigantic sadness due to the impossibility to afford anything. i'm pretty sure that the first girl that i got from a pachinko play was easter bunny and i remeber that becouse i did only 1 spin with kobans (i was saying in my mind " just a try for one time") maybe was in that event then still not sure. If you are sure of your memory then i'm probably wrong, you know years are passing and my brain isn't working well as it used to be :)

As I said, I'm not sure either. I remember lots of girls in the pachinko and the girl I got, but not how the event went.

Casually, my first Pachinko girl was also Ankyo, the regular one. We all get a girl from that free spin we get when we join.

@Xemnas @EmanThe first Anniversary had every girl up to that point in the Pachinko (it wasn't a huge roster at the time), and a small gift of Kobans to every player which scaled according to how long they played. I don't remember the exact amounts, but it wasn't huge. I think the longest playing got maybe 2 spins out of it? Anyway, that was the total of the event.

• Thanks 2

Thank you, @Darsca. I joined by the end of February 2017, roughly 5/6 months before the first anniversary (depends if you include Frebruary or not).

COuld it be that you got 1000 kobans for each month you had been in the game? That could explain why I think I got 6000 kobans and why you say that you could get 2 spins.

Anyway, and back on topic, I had a good run today thanks to a streak of good luck, that I took advantage of with two refills. I hope I don't get into a drought that will prevent me from getting Belinda in what's left of the event.

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

A corporate shill 😂 next thing you tell us is that you are an antivaxer and a flat earther. There aren't many smart people using those two words together.

Maybe thats a bit harsh and not 100% true, but to say that you and george and the rest arent biased for KK would be ridiculous. 
We all know what he meant, even if he might've been hyperbolic (or he said what he thinks but wasnt exactly spot on) it's still true. No need to try to pretend like you aren't.
Enough with the corporate bs please, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

162286007_ScreenShot2020-07-17at10_40_58AM.png.db988518a8c286aefdafa860a5ce17e0.png

they look like ominous drainage holes to me. guessing this event will put a fairly large dent in all your resources and push them down the drain for a chance at one girl maybe. 😅

Anyway, first 4 days: underwhelming gifts, box is the same size for the last one, not expecting much, maybe one orb, and this event being on the stingy side, I would guess a GPX1 orb.

Treated this first 5-day event like an extra ED, and get a permanent for cheap hopefully. Went for Anell and currently sitting at 64 shards, so I have been on the lucky side as far as drops are concerned.

I have only been playing since Aug/Sep 2018, so last year's anniversary was the only one I took part in. The only good thing I remember was Norou from the Arena, which was almost a giveaway for most active players.

• Haha 1

well, regarding the gifts, sure they are small, but its free so I'm not complaining.

As for the event girls... I mean, its impossible to get a girl in the time given, so I just get the ~50 shards of the one girl I like best and hope she comes back at some point. Kinkoid has proven again and again they couldn't care less about their player base, so from my point of view its best to view each event is just a bit of "free" stuff added in, not as something that should be or even can be completed - at the current rate, most recent "events" have just been some shitty version of the free villain girls added to the mix anyways. (if you consider what is approachable at all)

Il y a 5 heures, KennyKenKen a dit :

It took some persistence and a good chunk of my league winnings but I got her

Do you know how many refills it took you to get her ?

So far, after 4 days, a bit of free combativity and 2 refills, I only have 50 shards...

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Yet to break my dry season. Currently at 70 fights without a single shard drop. Feels so festive! ^^

I feel for you.  I had 3 rounds (60 performances) without a drop, except Valichta.

It's my party and I'll cry ifI I want to!  Kinkoid, et al. are having a great Gallic laugh at our collective expense.  This is actually worse than my half-hearted efforts to get Sponsor Sara Jay because the shard collection was better for her over the same number of days and she was 5 star legendary - meant to be playing hard to get.  I was so keen to get Lopussy and fully expected to get her over 5 days, but this is now unlikely.  She's at 53 shards in this account with just over a day to go.  Valichta (started a round later) is on 60 shards in this account and I haven't even been trying for her.  This is a hint to those who were specifically trying for her against whatever villain she was placed against.

1 hour ago, Max669 said:

So far, after 4 days, a bit of free combativity and 2 refills, I only have 50 shards...

I wouldnt orientate myself on others drop rate; I would rather follow the math, which is, should I be correct: 25 shards on 100 fights, so for one girl you need an average of 400 fights, which is in terms of kobans 720 nubans or x6 in hh-kobans. Regarding 50 free fights every day you should be around 50 shards atm. (a little bit more with combativity gifts + league and contest winnings) With 2 refills and 50 shards you are a little bit under average, but not too far, i guess.

The numbers also leads to the amount of refills you should need in average for obtaining one girl in this event, and that's 7-8 (if you use all your free combativity without any great winnings), so 250-290 nubans or 1500-1750 hh-kobans.

Even though I am planning to obtain all 9 girls who I am missing this event, I havent got one so far, and that's being said with 45 refills already taken.

but I already have 254 shards  which is a little bit less under the expected average

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Max Fart said:
The developers did not think of a soundtrack for this anniversary; I thought I would do something welcome looking for a suitable:

I was trying to tell from their pelvises and how they were tilted which were the males and which were the females.  From what I could work out they were all males, so it was a gay performance.  Very appropriate all the same.  Thank you for posting it.

I'm mostly saving my judgement for this anniversary till it's all said in done.  Looks like the devs plan to roll the Anniversary stuff over into the next event or two, so here's to hoping this is just the warm up act.  Same with the presents. There's so much shit going on right now in the world, that I have a hard time directing the energy to getting angry or upset at this game right now.  I barely play it to stay in my current league and advance the story.  Haven't checked hentai clicker in over a month because it runs so poor on my computer, and I'm sick of fighting with it since the events are getting worse again.

10 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Maybe thats a bit harsh and not 100% true, but to say that you and george and the rest arent biased for KK would be ridiculous. 
We all know what he meant, even if he might've been hyperbolic (or he said what he thinks but wasnt exactly spot on) it's still true. No need to try to pretend like you aren't.
Enough with the corporate bs please, thanks.

Why would I be biased towards Kinkoid? I'd rather be biased against people sprouting nonsense. I receive nothing from Kinkoid, but I do think people are fighting the wrong battles. What good does it do him to call a mod a corporate shill? I tell you what good it does; absolutely nothing. In fact, that could be a reason for a forum ban in which case he can't even try to change the things he wants to see changed anymore. So again, pick you battles. A battle with a mod is not a good battle and therefore shows no intelligence at all. And I seriously only ever hear conspiracy theorists calling someone else a corporate shill.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2020 at 5:22 PM, petertavy said:

Thank you all who replied

Unfortunately I am ***nowhere*** near the start of Digisesekai . At the present rate of grinding-to-a-halt

I think it would take me ~~6 months to get there.

Also  Natstar said:

If you want to post feedback on the event do it on their discord ....

but I dont know how to do this.b chat

Above pachinko is gayharem and follow us you click follow us that is below the club chat and under your level to the the left as well they links to their discord,twitter,facebook,ect
I like discord better than online forums,facebook,twitter,ect worth making a discord account.

A good anniversary for me, Belinda took only 320 battles, even getting almost no 4 shard drops.

And now I got a lucky x100 for Winter Sophie in my third battle.:D

Not there are only 4 girls in pachinko, time to use those epic orbs.

6 hours ago, Max669 said:

I didn't keep track exactly, but I did a few (about 3 or 4) refills on combativity every day of this event. 

• Thanks 1