FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

hace 1 minuto, Albert80082 dijo:

It's a small change yes but it reduces total amount of shards obtainable during a legendary contest.

Like we need the legendary contest to be even more competitive, servers had a stroke 20 minutes before reset this time.

The change has been done on regular contests. The ones within the Legendary Contst one were alreday that way, so no, it doesn't change how many shards you get.

6 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

It's a small change yes but it reduces total amount of shards obtainable during a legendary contest.

Like we need the legendary contest to be even more competitive, servers had a stroke 20 minutes before reset this time.

The legendary contest already had these same reward groups, it's the regular contests that got adjusted.

Meanwhile, decided to finish LC early this time.

image.png.0d50093af1c461b632ae9d8d8ece7d8b.png

Could have gone as high as 1.19m if needed, but it's nice to not have exhausted the book stash completely.

Now to go orb-hunting with my money stash today, maybe.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3

It cost me quite a few books, but I got the girl so now I can take it easy for the next couple of days. Too bad that egyptian dude stole first place from me in the last few seconds (and I couldn't catch up because of the lag, so I wasted a lot of resources in the process - with less lag and at least 20k more XP given to my girls, I would have finished first in both the daily and Legendary Contests, but in the end I finished 2nd and 3rd...).

Anyway, it's done ! Also, a big hello to that familiar name just below me, @LanceHardwood, congrats on getting the girl too !

image.thumb.png.c2bf07dbc709d8043ceef590853f9a8b.png

Anyway, even though I'm still in a fairly easy bracket (being level 285 at the moment) and got the girl on the first Legendary Contest day both times, I'm not a fan of this new event. It causes too much lag on the server and it's not really fun or enjoyable. It's just a normal contest, with a bit more competition than normal (or maybe a lot more, at higher levels).

[EDIT] Oh, and this event also forced me to win fights in the league (to get as many points as possible, from all sources available), which isn't good because I ranked up to Dicktator 1, where I'm gonna get my ass ruthlessly handed to me in myriads of tiny fragments. I've been avoiding ranking up for a couple of weeks now, staying close to the 16th position every week, but I guess this time I have to go up...

Edited by Max669
  • Like 3

I'm down to exactly 12 books - one of each kind from common to epic. And I barely was able to squeeze into top4. But this abysmal event is finally over for me and I can finally go back to enjoying the game.

Here's the top players (361-400 levels):

17.png.0fecb7facd3d01bf60692e932b879997.png

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Zamio said:

I am barely hanging on for 25 shards on Day 1. (bracket 361-400 btw)

Have not made use of Regular Contest scoring yet, I will probably need to make use of that just to stay in the top 25. Top 10 is already out of reach for me.

Person topping my bracket currently is a weird one...

Level 362 on an account that's 3 years old. Profile lists a 99th place in a D3 bracket - so close to zero points if any, coming from XP in the Legendary Contest bar the small amount from daily missions.

I am assuming either the person had tons of books and items to sell and scored everything from the Regular contest or

claimed more than a week's worth of unclaimed daily missions (am not even sure if it's possible to keep unclaimed missions and get new ones at reset)

1625741138_ScreenShot2020-08-20at1_38_16PM.png.2cd64a772a8063fe2b16e3a9aa497008.png

You can keep around 2 weeks of unclaimed daily missions you always get new ones but if not claimed for a certain amount of time you lose the old ones most people got points by getting points in the normal contest since that gave points for the legendary contest as well the top 6 in my lc had over 1m

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Eman said:

The change has been done on regular contests. The ones within the Legendary Contst one were alreday that way, so no, it doesn't change how many shards you get.

My apologies then, i thought that this change affected both types of contests. I retract my statement.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Thanks, though I feel like I might have overinvested to get her on day 1. That's 4-5 girls which I could have used to win 300 kobans from other contests instead. Oh well.

Yeah I overinvested too but I'd rather get her early on the first day and then be done with it. Now I can relax :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

Ehm... I had one normal contest after reset, without any legendary one. And now even the normal contest disappeared. wtf?

same. I definitely saw one regular appearing. I think it was sell items. Now it's not there anymore

Yeah, lonely regular contest, legendary contest absent. Seems global. Now... will they fix it in a timely manner? Will they fix it at all? Or will all players receive a couple of MPx1 orbs and champion tickets next week, and the LC event be one contest short?

• Haha 1

Yep, I'm out as well.

I tried with logging out and then back in. That gave me the daily contest, about selling items (how fitting with the Pachinko contest), but not the Legendary one and, after checking something and coming back to the contest screen, the daily contest was also gone.

Weird.

*Edit*

Ok, now I have the daily contest again but it's the sex benefactor one, the one about giving money. That makes it double weird.

Edited by Eman
More content

5 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Oh this is fun! This totally isnt cancer at all, along with all the lag! :D

image.thumb.png.aec1516d2278be862726a62bef59cb7a.png

WHAT THE FUCK!
I was this close to get at least 25 points tier and now I'll lose a day??? It doesn't even have the regular contest!

hace 1 minuto, DvDivXXX dijo:

Yeah, lonely regular contest, legendary contest absent. Seems global. Now... will they fix it in a timely manner? Will they fix it at all? Or will all players receive a couple of MPx1 orbs and champion tickets next week, and the LC event be one contest short?

Because of things like this, I complained last time that 4 days was not enough time and that it could leave many peopl without the girl if someproblem happened, albeit I was thinking more of personal problems, not technical ones.