FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

27 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Guys the numbers say that the large majority of people liked this event: now i'm not gonna complain anymore but one, just one of the people that like this event (again according to the statics there are many) can tell me what is so fun in all of this ? To find this event fun to play you should be a bored millionaire in my opinion, please tell me something that can change my mind about this event XD make me see the bright side

Maybe because the majority of people aren't in the top level brackets, where competition seems to be extreme.

As a free player in his 270s, I like the legendary contests, because they give me a chance to get a potentially great girl with little to no koban spending just by using items, orbs etc. that I've saved up. On the other hand, I have yet to ever finish a Legendary Days event with a girl acquisition because those are always behind the world bosses, ergo: You must dump kobans into performances to no end, since the drop rate are usually dogshit, or you end up with like 25-60 Shards and may get another shot next year.

So I don't know, from my perspective there's no question about it :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

This is actually the only time i've ever complain since the beginning (3 years ago). I really think this legendary contests doesn't deserve a place in our beautiful and pacefully haremverse, they are just bad for the game and players's sake (we started from "everyone can have some love" to legendary contests: "love only me i have a bigger one" XD)

PS: actually i lied i complained a bit with some girls of the "dead eye" artist, and for the last event shina :)

Man, I didn't said anything about you and complains. That was mainly a flick at Kinkoid and how they handle these things nowadays. It would be much better if their game resembled their own haremeverse where everything is good, peaceful and any problem can be resolved with love-making. Instead of this lags, bugs and other stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ismoke said:

Maybe because the majority of people aren't in the top level brackets, where competition seems to be extreme.

As a free player in his 270s, I like the legendary contests, because they give me a chance to get a potentially great girl with little to no koban spending just by using items, orbs etc. that I've saved up. On the other hand, I have yet to ever finish a Legendary Days event with a girl acquisition because those are always behind the world bosses, ergo: You must dump kobans into performances to no end, since the drop rate are usually dogshit, or you end up with like 25-60 Shards and may get another shot next year.

So I don't know, from my perspective there's no question about it

Thank you for sharing dude and to answer to you: I am at level 405 and yes this is a true hell XD don't come here save yourself, ruuuuuun you fool :) again thank you and good luck with the event i hope you save as much kobans as you can to get something good next legendary days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Thank you for sharing dude and to answer to you: I am at level 405 and yes this is a true hell XD don't come here save yourself, ruuuuuun you fool :) again thank you and good luck with the event i hope you save as much kobans as you can to get something good next legendary days.

Haha, well with luck (for me), they'll increase the level cap again just in time for you endgamers to move on, while us lowbies take your spots, staying in more or less the same not-as-vicious-competition range :D

• Haha 2

@Xemnas @ZyaJ I am 318 level in 281-320 bracket. I used all my book stashes, which I was stockpiling for some time (~180k). The most points I got from the league tokens, by the way (~320k) - made 2 refills in the league.

I don't think that 500k points is a low number for my bracket. I think quite the opposite.

6 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I am 318 level in 281-320 bracket. I used all my book stashes, which I was stockpiling for some time (~180k). The most points I got from the league tokens, by the way (~320k) - made 2 refills in the league.

I don't think that 500k points is a low number for my bracket. I think quite the opposite.

yeah i think for your bracket you putted up quite a show, that's some real effort. I guess 1- you are a hard core class or 2- You are a big fan of the god of war games (like me even tho i couldn't play some no ps4 for me XD, but i cheated and watched the game as a movie on youtube)

1 hour ago, ZyaJ said:

Wow you're lucky one by winning with just that. My ladder had this much on 12th I think. First place was about 2,5 million...

Indeed - my Contest ended with First Place being at 1.25 million as well.

il y a une heure, Тёмный Властелин a dit :

@Xemnas @ZyaJ I am 318 level in 281-320 bracket. I used all my book stashes, which I was stockpiling for some time (~180k). The most points I got from the league tokens, by the way (~320k) - made 2 refills in the league.

Agreed. I'm level 285, so same bracket as you, and as shown on my screenshot before, I finished second with 368k points, while that egyptian ninja sniper stole my win at the last minute with 384k points.

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There's a pretty big difference between what I said and how you seem to have interepreted it. I said most D3 winners wouldn't have too many fights left on the last day of the league. I never said anything about rushing or having finished their league. ^^

They'd have roughly a day's worth of fights left which is plenty, most brackets don't let you finish early for free. That's plenty of fights from my viewpoint.

2 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

Huh, the Donate buttons on the normal contest don't add points to the legendary contest and vice versa.

Of course, that's exactly how they should work. You donate money to that contest for points in that contest. That's how it worked back when we had 3 contests running at once too.

Well, it took me 500,000+ points but mission accomplished on day 1.  Recruited my muscular/curvy/sexy girl, Bellona.  Now I can just kick back and relax and just take care of the usual daily stuff, saving up everything for the next event I'll need things in.  So, it is possible for F2P gamers, provided they have a lot of patience to take on pay to players in limited runs.  It'll take me another 6 months to save up everything that I just used for this event.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 5
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Guys the numbers say that the large majority of people liked this event: now i'm not gonna complain anymore but one, just one of the people that like this event (again according to the statics there are many) can tell me what is so fun in all of this ? To find this event fun to play you should be a bored millionaire in my opinion, please tell me something that can change my mind about this event XD make me see the bright side

If the reset time is convenient for you, then except likely for the highest brackets (and unlike yours level 401+ bracket), getting a girl is much easier than during Legendary Days.  Easy 5 star legendaries get high ratings from many players.  And many players like competition and coming on top (and getting good rewards even when they don't).

I am not a competitive type myself (I value absolute accomplishment over being marginally above others), but I still feel a sense of accomplishment from my narrow 4th place win:

374608169_Screenshotcroppedat2020-08-2007-05-12.thumb.png.53ba44f9acbdc78746f2ba619beff865.png

I ensured that I had enough winnable fights for the final day of the league, used some boosters for the arena and league, and in total gave over 92000 XP to girls.

I was going for top 10 (50 shards) so that I would get the girl by the end even if I 'fail' one of the contests, but the difference in points was small enough that I took a risk to get more.   I had (and still have) plenty of books and plenty of level 1 girls in my harem.

About half an hour before closing, I reached the 4th place with about 10000 point gap (in retrospect, a bigger gap is recommended here as that is just 4 legendary spell books), and then periodically refreshed to see score movements.  A few minutes before closing, a new opponent (Piltnuc) appeared, and it became a race against him and the lag.  I was not particularly fast (and he might have even briefly thought he won), but the lag magnified the value of my initial advantage, and with a narrow victory, I got Bellona, the Legendary Goddess of War.  The competition was a bit easier than I would expect for my level 321-360 bracket.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The second day of event: Pachinko and donate, ok.

I played a free Mythic Pachinko x1 orb game and go to check the Legendary Contest bracket.

542829442_currentposition30.png.f74af0062df055b6dc83fe419555cf2a.png  

Hmm.. 😐 That's doesn't good. Ok, let's go to the Pachinko.

The Mask laugh 😀

959720510_maskguns.thumb.png.42b5c5fd55798faa279f48ce83bb0bca.png

Bang bang bang 😏

2081200656_newposition.png.316c2d87f8a831c1194b577e91445211.png

Now, that's good. I spent only 2/3 of all Pachinko orbs, so I can add more points. 😎

P.S. 57 Epic Pachinko x1 orb games gave me 3 girls.

387842794_prizeall.thumb.png.5e7bc55c17905c1cb606b1f0145b2648.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

7 minutes ago, Eman said:

^ How do you get 28 single Mythic Pachinko orbs? Don't you use the rewards for the 16 wins in the Arena?

Some people hold onto them either because they would prefer to only use them when there's a girl they really want in the pool or because they have so many girls that they can't use them for an extended period of time. I believe that Master Edward is more likely to be the former, but I had 40 orbs piled up before I found a usable rotation on them previously

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, Master Edward dijo:

x1 Mythic Pachinko orb gives book, avatar or booster, I don't need them, so I just collected orbs all month. ☺️

It can also give you one of the selected girls. I got two this way, but it's very, very rare.

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, GeorgeMTO dijo:

Some people hold onto them either because they would prefer to only use them when there's a girl they really want in the pool or because they have so many girls that they can't use them for an extended period of time. I believe that Master Edward is more likely to be the former, but I had 40 orbs piled up before I found a usable rotation on them previously

Well, the chances of getting a girl with them is so low that you'd need to save a ton of single orbs to get the girl you want.

3 minutes ago, PersonXXX said:

I actually did all of the missions to get the girls for each of the mission. And I only got one of the girls idek why  I didn’t get all 3 of the mission girls. And I have no clue who to talk to to get them.

To my knowledge there is only one girl, Bellona, in this legendary #2 event.   Are you referring to another event? image.thumb.png.05a8ac51032ddddc1fc6bbce6da31f38.png

9 minutes ago, Eman said:

It can also give you one of the selected girls. I got two this way, but it's very, very rare.

Yes, the odds are low. Now I have level 375 and in my harem there are more than 200 girls and enough kobans for events, so I switched to accumulative mode and I am in no hurry to waste resources, especially after the developers added PoA and LC 😉

Yeeeeeeah... No.

I was lucky in the last Legendary Contest due to the requirements being slightly in my favor. I was heavily boosted with drugs and such to fight in a lot of PvP and League Battles, with the added bonus of me having a truckload of saved up Kobans to spend. Currently? With all the back to back to back events. I'm worn out. I'm a little upset, but mostly sad, that I'll need to skip out on this event. Never been a fan of INTENSE competition when wallets and koban amassing can determine the winner.

• Like 1

hace 7 minutos, Master Edward dijo:

Yes, the odds are low. Now I have level 375 and in my harem there are more than 200 girls and enough kobans for events, so I switched to accumulative mode and I am in no hurry to waste resources, especially after the developers added PoA and LC 😉

I'm level 429 with 306 girls, and the only thing I hoard are champio tickets and single Epic orbs (124, but it should be lower by the end of this contest).

I was definitely right about my possibilities in this event. Yesterday I tried my chances upgrading girl levels and was at first place at 2:00am, only to end 10th this afternoon. The fact that I am not able to play from 8:00am to 14:00pm almost certainly put me out of the games, unless I had amassed so many points that other players get discouraged. Today is even worse, as I fell in the same ranking as Gogeta, so the fight for the first 10 ranks will be so furious that using my stashed orbs to get points is absolutely worthless.

All in all, this has quickly become the king event for the koban spenders: it is sufficient that half of the ranking decides to spend a good slice of kobans to improve their rank, that players unwilling or unable to use kobans are almost automatically out of the games, unless they have amassed a huge quantity of resources (and with some unlucky rankings, not even in that case). Even without my actual no kobans policy, this would definitely fall in the section of the event types I like the least. Even if I would be willing to spend thousands of kobans to improve my rank, knowing myself I can say that it would seem to me to throw those kobans in the trashcan. Even if the reward would be the strongest girls in the game, IMHO with that kind of competition the game becomes not worth the candle.

This not counting that, although Bellona should interest me for being hardcore, talking about tastes, after spying her poses I would say "only another girl in my harem". Despite her big boobs and fit body, from the start that pale skin gave me the creeps.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1