• .Alluring Autumn. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sexy Summer. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanton Winter. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

The girls appear to be better drawn than those in the last couple of PoAs but it's frustrating that the devs have once again opted to include multiple small orbs in the bonus pathway rewards when replacing most of them with a single EP*10 orb would significantly increase the desirability of the paid rewards without increasing the overall koban-value of the paid rewards. A little bit of market research into which orbs players desire would go a very long way.

Edited by Caradog
typo
  • Like 9

I was about to say the same @Caradog, i like the girls (for now will see after the scenes and poses, still feel a bit weird about this art style but is on me probably), good missions, the only shame is about the orbs; a x10 would have been great but probably i would have been happy with some event (purple) orbs too.

Probably the next classic is gonna be 9 days again, the last one i managed to get 4 girls (as should be for a f2p) only becouse i had a purple orb, becouse i didn't have the time to end one boss girl (ended at 54 shards).

Also at this point the red ones are not worth to use, becouse of the LC, in classics events. So yeah some purple ones would have been great.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Caradog said:

The girls appear to be better drawn than those in the last couple of PoAs but it's frustrating that the devs have once again opted to include multiple small orbs in the bonus pathway rewards when replacing most of them with a single EP*10 orb would significantly increase the desirability of the paid rewards without increasing the overall koban-value of the paid rewards. A little bit of market research into which orbs players desire would go a very long way.

I was thinking the same. When they had one in there I didn't have the kobans. Now I do, but those single orbs may all turn out to be nothing. Ah well, i like the paid girls. Here goes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

Just wondering (since I've never done it this way)... what happens if you don't use, say, the combativity rewards during the event? Are you still able to use them once the event is over? And if so where do you find them? 

If you don't claim anything, the rewards disappear when the event ends

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

Just wondering (since I've never done it this way)... what happens if you don't use, say, the combativity rewards during the event? Are you still able to use them once the event is over? And if so where do you find them? 

Any and all rewards need to be collected before the event ends. what you can do however, is not take the combativity, and then on the last day collect it all right before the event ends so u get some more saved up for the next event

• Like 2

hace 1 hora, Caradog dijo:

the rewards are only getting worse, it's hard to pay for it. The only reason why I would do it are the two girls who are the best two in my opinion, and they know it. but 7200 it's a little to much, It's like they are testing how much we are willing to pay. it's kind of sad, did not last long.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

3 hours ago, Čamuga said:

You'll really like the skeletal foot/hand/arm on some girls lemme tell you that....

Well, we'll see. To each their own as always, but honestly beyond simple matters of taste, I feel there are also some more objective qualities that can be analyzed in drawings, and I feel that a number of players tend to completely ignore that and confuse "I don't like it" with "this is bad" (not you specifically, or at least not just you, but many other players in this thread and various previous ones). Here, at least judging from the avatars, sneak peek and the poses we see in the event tab, I quite like all 4 of these girls and regardless of my own taste, I'd fight tooth and nails to defend the technical quality of both artists' work (I'm 99% sure that one particular artist did the two left-column girls, and another artist did the two right-column ones). I might change my mind when I see later poses and affection scenes, but right now I'm happy with this batch, and I'm very tempted to buy the premium path for this one.

Honestly, I can't even guess which of the 4 girls is supposed to be "the good one" according to you, or which one(s) is/are supposed to be the ugly ones according to several posters here. Based on the initial poses (and my own taste, ofc) my current favorite is actually the redhead that some seem to find badly-drawn and/or ugly (that nose is perfectly fine as far I'm concerned). And the other three are at least very decent in my book.

1 hour ago, ricardomagno said:

the rewards are only getting worse, it's hard to pay for it.

I disagree. July was of course an exception because it took place during the Anniversary Month so it had supercharged rewards. But this one has significantly better rewards than last month's (and also a better task structure). Since on top of that, the art is also much better than for PoA 4, I think I'll be just as happy to purchase the extra path this time than I was to skip it last month.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

A help to remember the tasks ( @FinderKeeper you can paste it in the first post).

For those who prefer something more compact, here's my own checklist in simple text format
(Edit: it also includes my reply to @jjjggg because spoiler tags work in mysterious ways ^^)

PoA 5 (Sexy Seasons) (2020/09) global: /7200ko

01 Daily Missions 12/
02 PvP Wins 15/
03 Sell Items 35/
04 PvE Wins 30/
05 Spend Cash ___M
06 Champ Fights 30/
07 Spend Energy 110/
08 PvP Wins 35/
09 Spend Cash ___M/
10 PvE Wins 70/
11 PvP Wins 50/
12 Spend Energy 200/
13 Champ Fights 60/
14 PvE Wins 100/
15 Contest Points 10k/
16 PvP Wins 60/

1 hour ago, jjjggg said:

@Čamuga@GeorgeMTO Ok great, thanks for the help!

I'll just add that if you have both paths, you can only claim the left-column one after claiming the right-column one. In some cases it can make a difference.

Edited by DvDivXXX
spoiler tags
  • Like 5

The nice art is back! This PoA is worth it for the Winter girl alone for me. If PoA keeps up the great art it's actually my favorite event, an event with less, better drawn girls, and an event that changes how you play to boot. I like looking through the event, planning out how to do it efficiently. 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

30 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, we'll see. To each their own as always, but honestly beyond simple matters of taste, I feel there are also some more objective qualities that can be analyzed in drawings, and I feel that a number of players tend to completely ignore that and confuse "I don't like it" with "this is bad" (not you specifically, or at least not just you, but many other players in this thread and various previous ones). Here, at least judging from the avatars, sneak peek and the poses we see in the event tab, I quite like all 4 of these girls and regardless of my own taste, I'd fight tooth and nails to defend the technical quality of both artists' work (I'm 99% sure that one particular artist did the two left-column girls, and another artist did the two right-column ones). I might change my mind when I see later poses and affection scenes, but right now I'm happy with this batch, and I'm very tempted to buy the premium path for this one.

Honestly, I can't even guess which of the 4 girls is supposed to be "the good one" according to you, or which one(s) is/are supposed to be the ugly ones according to several posters here. Based on the initial poses (and my own taste, ofc) my current favorite is actually the redhead that some seem to find badly-drawn and/or ugly (that nose is perfectly fine as far I'm concerned). And the other three are at least very decent in my book.

The good girl is Winter ofc, Summer is ok but nothing spectacular, and the other 2 are just SAD! I do delineate between taste and objective quality, and my god, the quality is bad. Taste wise I'd definitely like the redhead more, but only her initial pose we see in the splash page is good, everything after that makes me sad. The perspective is all kinds of fucked up, faces are awful... those 2 (from the free path) look about on par with the quality of the PoP girl, which is already atrocious enough...
Edit: I am getting the 2nd path because I need the extra rewards to beat the champions stage, and Winter is great while Summer is okay, so it's not too big of a waste.. Rewards are shitty though, I dont like how the free path is getting worse and worse, and it feels like we're getting 75% of the free path and then the missing 25% is being slapped on to the paid path, which makes you either glad you spent the kobans or annoyed/pissed that you wouldnt/cant spend them... I'm surprised how they managed to go downhill so hard in PoA... best PoA was the 2nd PoA imo (the anniversary PoA had the 10EP orb but I dont count that, that was the anniversary gift, not a quality of the PoA itself)

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ricardomagno said:

the rewards are only getting worse, it's hard to pay for it. The only reason why I would do it are the two girls who are the best two in my opinion, and they know it. but 7200 it's a little to much, It's like they are testing how much we are willing to pay. it's kind of sad, did not last long.

I'm curious as to how you can think they're testing how much we're willing to pay when the price has been exactly the same for every PoA?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My opinion on this event.  I think the girls are fine.  Two of them are really good and two are okay.  ( I have yet to look at anything but the snapshots though).  

I think that the steps are set up very well in this event. At least the first steps flow together very well.  If you saved your combat you should be able to get to level 8 amd the first girl with ease.

I think that people are complaining about the rewards because, of rarity of goods.  Places of Power gives out the same small rewards that Path of Attraction gives out so the rewards don't feel as special or as good.  If someone has never had lobster before and it is a rare.  It is special thing something that people are willing to pay top dollar for.  If however there are lobsters everywhere and people eat it on a regular basis. It becomes less special or good the value of lobster goes down.  The value that Kinkoid put on the resources available may be the same as past events but, the actually in game value has dropped. 

• Like 3