• .Tabatha. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Kuruva. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Virgo. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

So far I've managed to snare Pepa in Lili.  Because I'm so low on Kobans I'm not doing refills in any account so my luck has to fall where it may.  I'm not far off Kimberley and Sanita in four other accounts.  I might get another girl in each of these accounts and Lili, but I don't expect a third, those x100 drops notwithstanding.

2 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Yes, the villains are quite stingy with the shard drops.  I've done about 130+ drops and only have 61/100 for Pepa.   I got inpatient and used the 74 shards I had saved up from the PoA awards.

i am not sure, that's even understandable; you probably meant you did over 130+ fights. What do you mean by 74 shards from PoA I am not even able to think about anything fitting (maybe combativity, too?)

Edited by blaa

The begining of day 5 and I've got my first girl, Sanita. These are my numbers: 52/26 + 51/23 + 55/20 + 48/18 + 15/15 = 221 fights for 102 shards.

Now I have to decide which of the other two girls I go for. I really wish I could go for both of them!

• Like 1

Damn such a low drop rate from pacinko I just used in last two days about 50 epick pacinko orbs and 5 games on ewent pacinko and got just Kuruva Sense :/ but I been traying to get Tabatha I fell in love with her from Splaters Archipelago world campain and just no luck for here :/ but still so so at least Kuruva sensei so far :/

Cameo2.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, blaa said:

i am not sure, that's even understandable; you probably meant you did over 130+ fights. What do you mean by 74 shards from PoA I am not even able to think about anything fitting (maybe combativity, too?)

Yes, my bad.  I should have wrote 130+ fights and 74 combativity.   That's the last time I drink cognac and write in the forum. :) :)

1 hour ago, Dr. Lust said:

That's the last time I drink cognac and write in the forum. :) :)

How can I understand you. Also, like this, I gave my word to myself not to go into the network after drinking ... But then all the same I realized that whatever you say, but without the Internet it is sad and boring.

trn5UQoc2hs1ckpKhCcdiPft.gif.1e5dd15fb0fa88d967dd1fe50bc20402.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/5/2020 at 7:53 AM, Sensei2017 said:

Damn such a low drop rate from pacinko I just used in last two days about 50 epick pacinko orbs and 5 games on ewent pacinko and got just Kuruva Sense :/ but I been traying to get Tabatha I fell in love with her from Splaters Archipelago world campain and just no luck for here :/ but still so so at least Kuruva sensei so far :/

Cameo2.png

You have the same results I have, and like you, I have been trying to get Tabatha. If it weren't for the Pachinko, I wouldn't have the Boss girls at this event stage.

• Like 1

The start of the event was good as I needed only three days to obtain Kimberley (plus some more shards for Avia), but after having started with Pepa I quickly remembered how this game is made to fuck the players: after three and a half days Pepa is only at 66/100. For once I had hoped to be able to fight for and obtain all three villain girls, but I suppose that I will see Sanita next year (posed that my patience for this game has not exhausted).

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

hace 46 minutos, Observer_X dijo:

The start of the event was good as I needed only three days to obtain Kimberley (plus some more shards for Avia), but after having started with Pepa I quickly remembered how this game is made to fuck the players: after three and a half days Pepa is only at 66/100. For once I had hoped to be able to fight for and obtain all three villain girls, but I suppose that I will see Sanita next year (posed that my patience for this game has not exhausted).

Since the 4th anniversary, when they shortened the main event to make room for a fifth event a month without increasing the drop rate to compensate for the loss of time, it's near impossible to get the three girls without using kobans.

You're on your way to get two girls without problems, enjoy it while you can.

• Like 2

I've had a lot of luck in this event, I've already gotten two girls and have 16 shards for Pepa. Without refills. The first day was the best I remember in ages, with many drops in a few battles and a high shard count. In my current situation I'll get Pepa without refills with just average RNG.

I hope I'm not jinxing it by writing this xD

I know this is a once in a year occurence so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2020 at 4:10 AM, Pelinor said:

You have the same results I have, and like you, I have been trying to get Tabatha. If it weren't for the Pachinko, I wouldn't have the Boss girls at this event stage.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, Sensei2017 said:

but I been traying to get Tabatha I fell in love with her from Splaters Archipelago world campain and just no luck for here :/ but still so so at least Kuruva sensei so far :/

Good taste bros. Dat green haired Tabatha is definitely delicious😍

She reminds me of that super lewd girl from One Punch Man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With the uncertain drop rate as it appears to be (especially against Dark Lord - as per usual) I'm rather glad I have multiple accounts in this case.  I have all three girls across all accounts, but Sanita proved hardest to persuade (too many bribes and not enough cum perhaps).

About the name Sanita... Is it anything to do with the fact that she heals and cleanses?  As in Sanitise?  Just a thought, I'm probably way off the mark.  She's Miss Cutie Potty-mouth though.  I seem to recall: "Fuck yeah, don't stop!...

I agree with a lot of other members.  I think it's a good line-up this event, but with some 'could-do-better' criticisms.  The artist who drew Sanita and Pepa (and Kimberley?) still seems to like drawing their mouths ridiculously small, and latch-like when gaping in ecstasy.  Even their tongues are drawn pointed along with their chins!  On a good note, Pepa's bum and legs are nicely drawn in her third pose.  She was always the hottest one in Ninja Sacred Lands (vying with Derri) in my opinion and, although not quite the same, her rendition is still very creditable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.155c88fbe7d330cc38863cfbda711c12.png

Added just now courtesy of a free orb I gained trying for Pepa (successful).  Good to be able to pass judgement on her beyond her opening pose.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 2

Just waiting on Pepa and I'll have all 3 boss girls for the event. She's sitting on 96/100 and I feel like I'll have to work for each and every one of those remaining shards. Ninja Spy ain't gonna be too kind with me :P. Haven't had to use a single energy refill which is nice. I'm not expecting any legendary 5 star Charm girls this month but if one appears I'll be ready to burn kobans. 

1436736471_ScreenShot2020-10-09at2_09_50PM.png.25f1c26cdef542381a6ac4a68013d855.png

I like that shard tattoo. She got 94 rating, but I think those fine cheeks merit 100 at least. maybe she'll get 194.

I've had good luck this event, I should be able to get all three without refills. Started with saved 90 CPs from the POA rewards. Very likely to continue saving those for the classic event every month.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zamio said:

1436736471_ScreenShot2020-10-09at2_09_50PM.png.25f1c26cdef542381a6ac4a68013d855.png

I like that shard tattoo. She got 94 rating, but I think those fine cheeks merit 100 at least. maybe she'll get 194.

I've had good luck this event, I should be able to get all three without refills. Started with saved 90 CPs from the POA rewards. Very likely to continue saving those for the classic event every month.

Be wary. I easily rose up to 95 shards with her and then had to fight tooth and nail to get every last of those 5 shards.

Oh yes, she is a tease. A very costly tease.

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Hey guys,

I won't be around when next event starts, so I won't be able to create a thread for it right away.

If anyone up for it, I don't mind.

I'll get back tomorrow evening (european time).

I'd rather wait a few hours and get the trademark FinderKeeper treatment. :) But I guess people will probably want to discuss the 4-day event right away.

You could create a basically blank thread today (just name it "Next Event" or whatever) as a placeholder, and I could just update the title and maybe a quick OP for you when it starts tomorrow. Then, when you get back, you should be able to update the thread and opening post as you want. If that works for you, it works for me.

• Like 5

I've managed to get Kimberley, my second girl of the event, right before the start of the last day. A shame I won't be able to get the three girls (with only one day left I won't even try to get her), but it's been a good enough event.

Here are my numbers for those interested: 33/15 + 54/23 + 50/37 + 58/20 and 8/5 = 203 fights to get 100 shards exactly.

By the way, what's your opinion on this event story? Becase, in my opinion, it's one of the worst I've ever seen in this game, completely focused on one girl and not showing any of the other event girls as it's usual.

Edited by Eman