• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wanda. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Jade. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

fK0FCGb.jpg

Orgy days

From 14th to 19th of October (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)   23 girls will spook the Haremverse.

9 of them will be kidnapped by the villains, 2 of them are new recruits!
From the 2 new girls, one can be obtained from villain, one is in the Epic or Event Pachinko
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Pour Some Sugar On Us

Are you home, hero?

Knock, knock...We want your cock!
Trick or treat? Trick or treat?
Give us something sweet to eat.

The hottest trick-or-treaters will start knocking on your door on the 14th and will wait for you to give them their favourite lollipop until the 19th of October. Open the door to all of them and you will have an unforgettable Halloween orgy in front of the fireplace. 23 beauties are wearing their most badass costumes hoping that you can make them scream while fulfilling their dark fantasies. How could you refuse to give that sweet lollipop to: Halloween Kimie, Halloween Housemaid, Halloween Juliette, Vechta, Gork, Alicia, Mala, Murakawa, Maika, Becka, Morgan, Ruriko, Asha, Kaliko, Joy, Halloween Lupa, Countess Semana, Yuko, Halloween Lilith, Halloween Barrel and the two new gorgeous girls: seductive Jade and irresistible Wanda. Find them in the Event and Epic Pachinko. Also, when you complete all the Daily Festivities/ Missions Halloween Abrael will join your Harem.

To make the orgy happen, you will have to scare the bad guys away. Disguise yourself and save Countess Semana from Dark Lord, Morgan from Gruntt and Asha from Donatien. Spy on Silvanus to get Yuko, on Bremen to get Halloween Lilith and on Finalmecia for Wanda. Shower Karole, Jackson’s crew and Pandora Witch with fake blood to freak them out and invite Halloween Housemaid, Gork and Mala to your Harem.

Now pour some sugar on me and make me wet, sticky sweet from my head to my feet!

Mission Girl

mGXZpQc.png

Halloween Abrael

Boss Girls

xQvH5Px.pngMglqOAC.png0juJrmk.png

Countess Semana                                      Morgan                                                         Asha

3xkSb9T.pngM7YdARb.pngJCnHByx.png

Yuko                                                    Halloween Lilith                                             Wanda

DpmpVtX.png9rkQqrI.pngJvFsK0M.png

Haloween housemaid                                              Gork                                                            Mala          

Event Pachinko Girls

AHmJBbG.png5TOiXMT.pngdtwvpYd.png2c6CzQM.png

Halloween Kimie                                   Halloween Juliette                                                 Maika                                                      Alicia      

tc8QQZc.pngDYZYocK.pngbdtBIjs.pngzzVQMSw.png

Murakawa                                                Joy                                                                    Ruriko                                                             Becka

wnGwt4x.pngS89VxQA.pngpP7qbFE.png

Halloween Lupa                                     Halloween Barrel                                                     Vechta      

MmO0P79.pngalwn51X.png

Kaliko                                                         Jade

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9

OD is a great event cause of his shard drop range, but I get less and less excited about it since they almost dont change any girls from the revivals to a villian. At least they give you one new girl + one old girl which wasnt on a villian before. It would be a great event again if they switched at least one epic pachinko event girl/revival to a villian (for the newer players it doesnt matter which two girls they get and for the older is at least something to gain from this)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

... At least they give you one new girl + one old girl which wasnt on a villian before.

Last month they didn't even give us 1 old girl on a villain that wasn't there before, only the new girl! The other 6 villain girls were exactly the same as in the 2019 (Revival) events.

But that was actually the very first time it was this way. Let's hope that we get at least a little more variation this time ...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Last month they didn't even give us 1 old girl on a villain that wasn't there before, only the new girl! The other 6 villain girls were exactly the same as in the 2019 (Revival) events.

But that was actually the very first time it was this way. Let's hope that we get at least a little more variation this time ...

fair enough, there were also ODs with more than one girl before, so maybe they find a good balance, especially since we get more and more revivals in one OD (at least as long as they keep this shedule)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

They didn't give us an old girl on a villain, but they did give us a girl that had not been on a villain as the mission girl.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They didn't give us an old girl on a villain, but they did give us a girl that had not been on a villain as the mission girl.

Yes, that's right. At least the mission girl wasn't a mission or villain girl before. But we were specifically talking about the villain girls, that's why I didn't mention the mission girl.

8 minutes ago, blaa said:

fair enough, there were also ODs with more than one girl before, so maybe they find a good balance, especially since we get more and more revivals in one OD (at least as long as they keep this shedule)

I agree! A good balance would be nice, like 1 or 2 changes on the villain girls. As in the old days starting with the 2nd revival of the event they swapped 1 of the 2 villain girls.

It's kind of sad with all the (Koban) costly events we have, when you have 1 event with a great drop range, where you can manage to get more than 1 girl with free combativity, but you end up with just 1 available girl on villains (at least for older players).

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

1 minute ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Yes, that's right. At least the mission girl wasn't a mission or villain girl before. But we were specifically talking about the villain girls, that's why I didn't mention the mission girl.

The sentence you quoted doesn't say that. If you wish for a specific context to be read to your replies, maybe you should put that context in there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The sentence you quoted doesn't say that. If you wish for a specific context to be read to your replies, maybe you should put that context in there.

Yes, you're right. That was how I interpreted @blaa's statement initially, but reading it again (and again ;))  I agree, that could also include the mission girl.

29 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Orgy days are the best of those two by far. The drop rates are much more generous than Epic days.

I prefer ED; there are more reasons than the drop range to make an event superior, for instance are in ED more girls obtainable (for me), like 4-6, in OD mostly only 1-3. In ED i dont have to make 4(!) daily missions to obtain the girl, which means less stress, etc.

But sure, there are reasons and causes to like OD as well. They just dont convvince me in comparison to ED.

Edited by blaa

7 minutes ago, PoulVantera said:

*edit: your screenshot needs censoring as per forum rules btw

Not from where I'm sitting it doesn't

No spoilers! Do not spoil the surprise! In other words, pictures of girls, affections scenes, or just released quests are not allowed.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, blaa said:

I prefer ED; there are more reasons than the drop range to make an event superior, for instance are in ED more girls obtainable (for me), like 4-6, in OD mostly only 1-3. In ED i dont have to make 4(!) daily missions to obtain the girl, which means less stress, etc.

The drop range makes this my preferred event, but I agree with you it could be easily improved by making it one special daily mission instead of four to complete.

1 hour ago, Joker555 said:

I guess someone uploaded wrong picture, lol

I like dickgirls as much as the next person, but this is ridickulous.

I envy all the players who do not yet have Halloween Abraël - she is one of my most cherished girls.  I happily spent thousands of kobans to obtain her affection last year.

And I'm not bitter at all about getting two boosters instead of an amazing girl (again).  I much prefer getting fungus and bowls of green algae.  🙄🙄

Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 07.11.17.png

Edited by AmandaMoon
needed more eye rolling emojis
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I actually still miss 3 of the oldest girls in the event: Halloween Housemaid, Gork and Mala. So along with Halloween Abraël and Wanda there are 5 girls available for me from this event!

Although I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go for all 5. Since I blew a lot of Kobans in LD, maybe I will at least ignore Gork ... :D

• Haha 2

Got all the girls except Gork, Halloween housemaid, Halloween Abrael and the new girl. I'm so glad that Abrael is a mission girl as I wasnt able to get her before, I really dont care about Gork and the new girl, might go for Gork actually, for the sake of old art 🤣

• Like 1