[ 01-Nov-20 ] Lost Souls Carnival - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Servers acting up. Dare I say 'possessed'?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Carnival Bimbette. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • . Carnival Akama. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sue. Meh
    • \___/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Carnival Riley. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ronda. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Carnival Gossy. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Alisandra. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Yui. Meh
    • \__/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

R9CR21l.jpg

From 1st to 10th of November (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 à 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2), 8 lonely souls will come and find you to accompany them to the party!
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Candles, Marigolds And Skulls...

My joyful hero,

Starting today, the girls will be parading the Haremverse streets dressed as elegant skeletons, wearing sugar skull makeup, singing, dancing and looking so sexy that they can make even the lost souls find sexual satisfaction.

The Lost Souls Carnival, my hero, is a celebration of life! A colorful festival in which all the trapped spirits are guests of honor. They can cum and be released only when the carnival girls take your bone deep inside and make you feel alive!

Paint your face, gо out on the noisy streets of the town, and join the joyous carnival from the 1st till the 10th of November 2020. There will be 7 sugar-skull ladies waiting for you to keep the fire burning on the altars of Epic Pachinko: playful Akama, Carnival Gossy, Carnival Riley, overconfident Ronda, talented Alisandra, helpful Yui, and dreamy Sue. Succeed in All Souls Missions and Carnival Bimbette will join your Harem.

It was said that a group of villains wearing sugar skull masks had merged with the crowd and kidnapped some of the festival girls. Save Akama from Gruntt, Carnival Riley from Donatien, and Sue from Silvanus.

Now let me bury your boner deep inside my hole, I want to make your spirit rise!

Mission Girl

oF96PWt.png

Carnival Bimbette

Boss Girls

Psp3lzO.pngFRUNT92.pngkxa0BZU.png

Carnival Akama                                                Sue                                                        Carnival Riley

Event Pachinko Girls

5zpo2vi.pngGxfhfu2.pngFvDUSVf.pngEThohmc.png

Ronda                                                 Carnival Gossy                                       Alisandra                                                                     Yui

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

3 hours ago, Fiel said:

I'm scared of clown people:( So I might not go out of my way to get all of them.

I understand you. I know someone that has that fear too, i think is called coulrophobia. Well sad for you my mate, but don't worry i'll get them for you too 😉

Quite a number of forum dwellers know that I don't like horror, so I fear that the next one could be an empty event for me. I can already tell that I don't like any of the girls in the banner, I hope that I am not reduced to make room in my harem for a misson girl I don't like, only to not renounce to get daily missions kobans, plus ignore every villain with an event girl assigned for ten days. Hell, I hate Halloween...

20 minutes ago, Eman said:

*sigh* Another 5 events month. Looks like they don't give a sh!t about what we thinki.

I like the quantity of events though.

New original content event is great. Legendary days is great. Orgy event, is great for picking up missing girls. Legendary contest is great. Path of Attraction is great.

The only event I dislike is Epic days, since I cleared Epic pachinko and don't benefit from the event, but I understand there are many people who appreciate having the Epic Pachinko girls in the villains.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Quite a number of forum dwellers know that I don't like horror, so I fear that the next one could be an empty event for me. I can already tell that I don't like any of the girls in the banner, I hope that I am not reduced to make room in my harem for a misson girl I don't like, only to not renounce to get daily missions kobans, plus ignore every villain with an event girl assigned for ten days. Hell, I hate Halloween...

The event looks to be referencing Dia de Muertos,  Day of the Dead. It is a celebration that honors and remembers those people who have died. It's not about horror, so I wouldn't worry about that. The skull makeup is part of the celebration motiffs and has symbolic meaning about life, death, and mortality.

Of course, if this was a cheaply made horror movie that took place in Mexico ( or there-abouts), then, yeah, we're all screwed 'cause then it's all about horror.

• Like 1

hace 9 horas, Fiel dijo:

I like the quantity of events though.

New original content event is great. Legendary days is great. Orgy event, is great for picking up missing girls. Legendary contest is great. Path of Attraction is great.

The only event I dislike is Epic days, since I cleared Epic pachinko and don't benefit from the event, but I understand there are many people who appreciate having the Epic Pachinko girls in the villains.

It's a matter of opinions, I think there's one too many and that Legendary Contests and Path of Attraction could act like the Epic and Legendary events and take turns each month, leaving us again with a 12 day long main event so that we all have an opportunity to grab the three girls on villains, plus a free day within the different events.

• Like 7

Saved up over 100 combativity from PoA.
Spent it all on Donatien. image.png.4794a409d16aa995b200f3198c8db143.png
Hah, what a joke.
other than that- art is really meh. Bimbette looks the best out of all of these, Akama being a close 2nd. Everything else is really not good. Pachinko girls also arent really appealing (other than big boobs and asses which most men will like ofc, art wise it's not good tho). Poses also are a bit subpar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 4
  • Sad 3

Unbelivable guys i did 141 fights and i have a full Riley and 9 shards of Akama. This is incredible becouse usually my shards drop are so bad, let's hope that the universe is not having some bad plans for me after XD. I think i like all the girls but i'm not sure who is my favourite for now. In the end for me is W EL DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (thank you for this party celebration Mexican people)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Eman said:

It's a matter of opinions, I think there's one too many and that Legendary Contests and Path of Attraction could act like the Epic and Legendary events and take turns each month, leaving us again with a 12 day long main event so that we all have an opportunity to grab the three girls on villains, plus a free day within the different events.

That's the point, opinions, which means there are a lot of people who likes the quantity of events too.

The Orgy event exists so you can pick up previous girls you missed, but if you're going to extend the duration of the other events do you don't miss any girls, then the Orgy event becomes less useful. And all you get in the end is fewer legendary contests, which means fewer 5 star legendary girls.

I entered the event with 95 saved up combativity and started with fighting Gruntt, because I already had his tier 3 girl Sandra at 76%.

After doing the 95 battles I now have 51% of Akama and 92% of Sandra!

I have not decided yet, which girl I will pursue after Akama, because Sue is the girl I like the least from this event, but strategically it would be best to go after her, because I have yet to unlock Silvanus' tier 3! And with Donatien who holds Riley I have already completed all 3 tiers, so there is nothing to gain any more apart from the event girl.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Fiel said:

Not sure, how you are not benefit from 2 new girls, which are usually a lot cheaper than a EP-Pull, in ED.

Biggest task for me is deciding if i pull a few refills early to use the combativity reduction... well, we'll see - gl everyone, dont get to scared!

• Like 1