FinderKeeper

Winter is coming  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Rina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

23 minutes ago, Eman said:

I don't get those people. Not only do they cheat, but they do it in such a way that it's extremely obvious to catch them. What's the point?

Maybe they are the good guys :D They abuse the hell out of a bug so Kinkoid team notices it fast and prioritizes it. For real though, thank god it happened only on test server.

34 minutes ago, Eman said:

I don't get those people. Not only do they cheat, but they do it in such a way that it's extremely obvious to catch them. What's the point?

TEST SERVER

I was unsure if I keep posting it here or move to test server section in this forum.

I started the topic in this thread, so I just highlighted it.

Edited by windia

i am on a good run here, day 3 also was sucessful

image.png.f5c38858f9afd7675af868ff103bb486.png

milf hunter is one big whale on nutaku, but he's often not very active on day reset; so i had to invest 8 kobans in the end to snipe him, but i think that was a good trade. Spend around 320-330 tickets and free combativity.

Now looking forward to day 4, gl everyone still grinding out there

P.s: LC is still not a very likeable event for me, but it's way less stressful if you get the girl on day1 - i will do the same next LC, if there are fitting contests, i guess

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

Got 27th on first day, 26th on second day, 4th on the third (barely, I was paranoid I would be ninja'd and wasted some kobans), and it looks like I'll be in the 11th-25th on the last day.

This is somehow becoming a habit, like I can only get the girl during LC's by dumping 150+ tickets into the champions. Which also leaves me behind on the next event, the PoA...

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Sad 1

So got her at the end: 25 shard each day. The scores are becoming quite ridiculous in my opinion, i mean at the beginning were already a bit silly but now...... Always the same opinion for me: the girl is fantastic, the event is horrible; way too much stress. Not even this time i was able to change my mind: keep trying legendary contest XD. I just want my world of peace and love 😉. My thoughts are to the ones that tried to get her (using even a lot of resources) but without a positive result: i know that is not much but i'm sorry for you.

Edit: got the season girl (jakuzure kill la kill) and the Ienha ( saga saint seya)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

Well, I couldn't be around during the last 30 minutes but, fortunately, there were no major changes and managed to end 19th with 335k points.

1327057083_LC5_day04.thumb.JPG.0ad6a858478788c08c94650fd03527ee.JPG

x4.thumb.JPG.d369a622a8a648e27981cb06971816e1.JPG

I have to admit that I got lucky twice, because I managed to get two girls that contributed with almost 1/3 of my points: I got Sandra, Gruntt's Tier 3 girl and also Edia, the girl from the free path of the Seasons feature:

x3.thumb.JPG.ad2d07b823f8b0520891163071ec36ed.JPG

x2.thumb.JPG.123aa349db95d004ff4dfdb0ff4b1cd5.JPG

• Like 6

1 minute ago, tovaras said:

over 1,2 million points on day #4 and I barely got 50 shards... man I do not want to ever reach level 400, it would become impossible for me to get anymore girls from LCs anymore

Just for comparison, i had 570k on day #4 (while i could get maybe 800k if i had to), and i ended up first. Second guy had 430k, unfortunately i have no picture because i already claimed it. And that is bracket 240-280. Some things are certainly much easier on lower levels.

hace 5 minutos, tovaras dijo:

over 1,2 million points on day #4 and I barely got 50 shards... man I do not want to ever reach level 400, it would become impossible for me to get anymore girls from LCs anymore

It does really depend on the group you're in. I'm level 440 and, as you can see from my screenshot, with 1.2 million points you would have ended second.

There's always hope!

My LC report

Placing          Resources spent                  
2nd              1701 kobans (in League refills) and 3.1 Billion Ymen donated       
10th             100 10x GP orbs                
7th              1011 kobans (skip waiting + multi performances) and 175 tickets    
4th              All of my books 

Total
2712 kobans and 3.1 Billion Ymen

Last LC I spent:
1864 kobans and 630 Million Ymen

And the LC before that:
2888 kobans and 1.25 Billion Ymen

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tovaras said:

You'll have more resources too, specially Ymens.

Last time I have to put 2.4M to get only 4th.The 1st got 2.7M points.I am lucky this time.

Both my orbs and books are insufficient to get 1st next month.

I will stay and store all resource I have.Even it means giving up more common contest.Double mythic*6 orb is worth trying it.Screenshot_20201123-200210_1606145656834.thumb.jpg.a8de86070c4345e671dde73695478751.jpg

• Like 4

My result in a lvl441+ group 

1st day:

image.png.17d9aeb2b8d9466ffd51bf36d98d6d5e.png 

• I stopped expecting to get 100 shards on 1st day,
  • ! at nutaku!  there was "Who's best?" as daily contest.
  • this time three more league refills would have been surprinsingly the minimum to cross the threshold

2nd day:

image.png.3e9d081890b23c939f7f119e0b276179.png 

• it is very nice to see that a Ymen spending gives an live update on the contest page 
  • and the Pachinko animation is now much more fluent as needed for an LC (esp. GP was speeded up!) :)
  • as I could invest less then 40 MP orbs for two girls 🤪, I'm happy that my PoP gave me enough 10xGP :) 

day 3

image.png.54020e826b98fded294600813b486f8b.png

• well, until 5 min before the winner was somewhere beyond 10th - and until then I felt great that my grinding would pay off^^
  • I was not sure if my last two champions could give me 83 fights  - if so I would have needed at least 25% of the 6x MP orb price in kobans
  • which would have been nice invest, just he raced through the ranking in the very last minutes and it seemed to risky that he goes further than my champions.
  • he was either platin card or invested like 2600 (HeH) kobans

day 4

image.png.99e3550dcc26d136615d0ee29be55ee9.png

• the 3rd place had that points hours before, I did not track the progress over time
  • I like to keep some books, so it was nice that 5th - 9th did not move at all in the last hour :)
Edited by windia
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You'll have more resources too, specially Ymens.

I already bought and saved every single book that appeared in the market for a month... and also attacked jackson's crew level 1... I don't think it's possibleto get more books than that without spending real money

Well, I managed to win the girl with the last contest. Surprised me.

I had hopped to try on the 3rd day(?) with villains and champions but as work and such took up half my day it was a no go.

Then last days event came up and I figured, hell, everyone burn through books and it'll be too high. But, as it got later and I kept looking at the ranks I figured, ok, I'll do some leveling and maybe pick up 25 shards for some future endeavor for her.

The top 8 tiers in the contest were in the 1m - 1.2m range.

So I picked out girls I hadn't leveled yet (13) and took them all up to 300 or so. Then I looked at my score and it was around 500k.

So I did some more girls and got up around rank 8 or so.

At this point I was low on books and figured I'd have to do refills on the market if I wanted to get higher. Also, I had to watch the number or girls to raise. The problem with this one is that, eventually, for all future quests, we're going to run out of significant numbers of girls to raise. But I figured wtf and refreshed books several times, inching my way up the ranks.

I kept waiting for someone to come barrelling through and blast past me but it didn't happen and I reached rank 1 at 1.4m (1.39) and that was around 2am, leaving 2 hours for anything to happen.

So, as I had a 3 hour nap after work and was nursing a killer headache, I had nothing better to do than sit and watch and wait.

Funny thing was, no one raised their investment. It was the first time I think I did a contest where no one was pushing their points up at the end of it.

So, 4am hits and I end up with a 100 shards, a girl, and 3 orbs.

• Like 6

Hell, don't know how, but I did it. I think someone from the heavens looked down and gave me a blessing. So I got enough time and resources to spend to reach position 2 in the last day. I wasn't optimistic that I would have been able to maintain the first ranks, but it seems that blessing acted twice making a lot of other players forget to increase their score, so in the end i ranked 3rd. So I obtained Rina and also got two Mythic x1 orbs from the first day reward that I still had left to claim. Definitely this time the saying "one never knows what could happen" had the highest value, not lastly because yesterday, added to all this, finally I reached 100/100 on Nesola. I will need still a lot of time to make Sabira drop (she's still at 64/100) but at least now one was completed.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, tovaras said:

I already bought and saved every single book that appeared in the market for a month... and also attacked jackson's crew level 1... I don't think it's possibleto get more books than that without spending real money

You can spend kobans refreshing the market. Or you can save books for more than a month (not that I've ever done it, a month has been enough for me to be at least top 10 - amongst those who already have the girl though). The LC depends a lot on your bracket, really.

• Slynia unpinned this topic

My results were 3 top 10's and one "didn't bother":

image.png.0824912e529f5256419a59227528b837.png

image.png.54bb554ec9e502c69860656ce8b939c0.png

image.png.293faceb6552f8d4e4a476cf0ed1cf1c.png

Day 1: No kobans spent, just needed to claim the two smallest XP rewards from seasons.

Day 2: 200 GPx10 orbs plus some last-minute donating of 310m to defend the top 10 spot. Rina gotten at this point with 2x50 shards.

Day 3: Was a nice 4-way battle between the players who finished 2nd to 5th, before Pain nearly tripled his score at the very end via platinum card advantage... I could have easily sniped my way back into the top 4, but I'm already sitting on so many Mythic Orbs (260 shards worth at the moment, to say nothing of the singles) that even paying just ~200 kobans to upgrade from 10 shards to 25 didn't feel worth it. This one was 1st place or bust for me (for the Epic orbs, which I actually can use), so bust was okay.

Day 4: Forgot to take screenshots, but I didn't try here at all and finished 34th or so. Top 10 was nearly as high as what I spent for a top 4 last month, and books are actually a pretty valuable resource so I decided to save them for koban contests rather than get yet another 10-shard Mythic orb here.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3