​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

24 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I honestly don´t understand why the EpP girls are legendary again ? I thought KK wanted to do something about the raritys and thus changed the big batch of EpP permas we got not to long ago mostly to epic .. :/

I see you missed this post by gnome, and the several other times people referenced it in the thread. The rarities weren't changed to Epic, they had to be epic due to the archaic nature of their linked data server.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, gnome said:

Side note: The extra five girls in pachinko have an explanation that makes it feel like a one-time occasion. It relates to GH and the Cameo 2 event. A good chunk of the girls were from story bits not yet/not in GH, so they had just taken other old characters and used them instead. However, some of those had equivalents in HH. So it looks like Kinkoid took the five incongruent girls and split them (I only know of this happening once before: With GH and the Princess Tiana equivalent used to be what got split into the Ninja Agate equivalent when the variants section got added in the harem page). So the new ones correlate to the GH characters, and GH will get the new characters corresponding to HH Cameo 2 later (I'm assuming during the October orgy days, which was already going to be a bit crazy more so than other months already.) It also makes me wonder if there'll be a later realignment with the Bitch and Sung Tai ki characters later and all the corresponding variants (since the Bitch story character is the Sung Tai ki equivalent in GH).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I see you missed this post by gnome, and the several other times people referenced it in the thread. The rarities weren't changed to Epic, they had to be epic due to the archaic nature of their linked data server.

Yeah I must have missed those.. thanks for the info ! :)

(KK could still think about changing it though :P )

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Patch notes #43 my impressions:

1. League change: there is another thread for this, i'll only say that i'm not convinced that is better (more on the "bleah side" will see)
  2. classic event change: well ok was 6 before and we are back XD
  3. new feature: mix of feelings - between ok and well (HUGE) fear that is gonna add more expenses and kill everything horribly
  4. new side quest: always good
  5. More pachinko: at some point i had the feeling that 1 day i could have the pachinko empty, but i think this is never gonna happen now. But well more girls in a harem game cannot be a bad new (specially when i see that Dalila😍 and there is no word "exclusive" in the new XD)
  6. Pop girl: Good more free girl, but there is the strange fact that i was always getting the girl in a month. This past month i still have Kristen at 27 shards (pop are lvl 9 of course, and i do them 2-3 times a day) so is the shards drop rate.... dropped ? Of course is about our "forum data squad" to tell it, not me XD
  7. 1 Star girl: The more the merrier :) 

I´ve totally missed the classic event change 😮 ... looks like my eyes aren´t working too well today ^^ ... well I don´t know if that was nessecary but let´s see what they plan on doing with those.. I hope this will make classic events cheaper but I somehow doubt it :/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, holymolly said:

if that was nessecary

Probably is a good choice, because well.. with the league change is a bit harder i guess to save for the POA, and without the POA i don't see myself getting 3 girls (sometimes i struggled for 2 XD) in the classic event. 

But as you said the real problem is the new event, the "rebalancing" of the classic is fine they just have to not "mess everything up" with the new event (KK you can do it, think well and do not f.. it up XD)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Probably is a good choice, because well.. with the league change is a bit harder i guess to save for the POA, and without the POA i don't see myself getting 3 girls (sometimes i struggled for 2 XD) in the classic event. 

But as you said the real problem is the new event, the "rebalancing" of the classic is fine they just have to not "mess everything up" with the new event (KK you can do it, think well and do not f.. it up XD)

The question is: Are those 2 going to be more expensive than before/ than just doing 2 10xspins or is there even 1 less girl on the bosses (bad change) or cheaper/ easier accessible (than it´s indeed a good change that´ll offset the current league changes to some degree at least ) :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I I thought KK wanted to do something about the raritys ...

they did something about it, they gave us tons of exclusivity girls, it seems like this is a new rarity, hence what they probably were talking about.

• Haha 6

The 1 star girls are now available just so you guys know :) !

Also I´d like to say that both of the 1 star girls look good/a lot better than some of those we got previously.. I´d be happy if we could keep this quality as a standard from now on :)

Berry´s 1 star version f.e. looks way better to me than her normal EpP version

• Like 2

On 11/25/2020 at 4:34 AM, Noacc said:

Dating Tokens: A Reminder

The Dating Tokens will be temporarily disabled today ( 27th October) to restore the balance in the rarity of the girls.

Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable and takes away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase. 

• After the Wednesday (27th October  10 am UTC+2) update, you will not be able to spend Dating Tokens. 
  • Dating Tokens will be disabled until further notice.

We are preparing more thrilling features, updates of the B.D.S.M. (yes, this is not yet its final form) and exciting events with exclusive girls so stay tuned for more information!

Nice of you to give this "reminder" after the update in question had already happened.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

33 minutes ago, SuperMagus said:

Nice of you to give this "reminder" after the update in question had already happened.

to be fair: there where plenty of reminders from different community members on different platforms and probably the most important one: it got announced several weeks in advance :/ ..so yeah if a reminder 1h before they get unavailable was necessary than idk what to tell you.

• Like 2

As always my comments about the new patch notes in red

Patch Notes Week #43

Dating Tokens: A Reminder

The Dating Tokens will be temporarily disabled today ( 27th October) to restore the balance in the rarity of the girls.

Having Dating Tokens as currency makes all girls obtainable and takes away the exclusivity and the thrill of the chase. 

• After the Wednesday (27th October  10 am UTC+2) update, you will not be able to spend Dating Tokens. 
  • Dating Tokens will be disabled until further notice.

We are preparing more thrilling features, updates of the B.D.S.M. (yes, this is not yet its final form) and exciting events with exclusive girls so stay tuned for more information!

We were reminded before so it was unnecessary except for the people that didn't read the patch notes and could ask what had happened to their DT

League reward rebalancing

I won't comment here this point as it has a dedicated thread

Due to community feedback, new rebalanced league rewards changes will take place starting this week (next Wednesday rewards will be the new ones).

We want more players to get more rewards, so we've increased the prize pool and the amount of awards for the lower ranks. And we'll also be adding exclusive girls as rewards!

The changes are the following:

• All “Kisses” rewards have been replaced with “Worship”
  • Total Kobans have been increased by 5%
  • Total Orbs have been increased by 2%
  • Koban and Orb rewards have been decreased in the top League ranks: 1 to 4th
  • All players in tier Sexpert I to Dictator III will receive exclusive league girl shards
  • Bottom rank over 75 will not obtain girl shards

For detailed information, check out the screenshot and the blog post!

All changes will take place starting next week.

New Leagues girl reward:

• Dolly

Classic event changes

• The number of obtainable classic event characters changes to 6 girls (Previously 😎
    • The change will start with the next classic event (01.11. 2021)
    • The remaining two girls will be included in a new upcoming feature.
      • Stay tuned for more news!

It means there will be 2 less girls in pachinko, so we will need around 30 EPx1 orbs less every month (or equivalent 10800 Kobans for 2 EPx10 rolls).  👍

Speculation: The 2 girls in the new feature won't cost anywhere near to the reduction in orbs (or kobans) for the classic event, so we will get a net gain, my guess is over 50%.

Adventure

• New Rare Side Quest release:“Slippery When Wet”: Red Battler wants to introduce you to the ancient art of oil wrestling. However, she doesn't suspect that you are intent on winning!!... Check out the latest side quest!

A bit of content 👍

Harem

• Bunny has recruited two new Pachinko girls
  •  Sorceress Dalila (KH)
  •  Burglar Reimi (KH)

More girls 👍

Places of Power

• One PoP new girl is drawn to your power!
  • Risa (HC)

A free girl requiring only patience grinding a feature 👍

One star girls

• Two new one star girl have been released
  • Posh Berry 
  •  Nighttime Arabelle

Two free (because we get enough GPx10 orbs) girls 👍

Improvements:
B.D.S.M

• A pop-up overlay has been added after losing a performance

A pop-up overlay is never an improvement 👎

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Patch note is poorly worded. The pop-up overlay was already there, this is just a stylistic change to the existing overlay on loss.

it makes sense, that jelom didnt knew about this though, just look at his level and ego 😃

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, jelom said:

I also got the occasional loss in seasons and with the bigger randomness of the new BDSM even in leagues.

True, I got a loss in the current league because my opponent made 5 consecutive crits 😅

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

True, I got a loss in the current league because my opponent made 5 consecutive crits 😅

At least that's something we can rely on...something that stays constant across all the different systems and changes...opponents/defenders landing some really weird crits :D

13 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

At least that's something we can rely on...something that stays constant across all the different systems and changes...opponents/defenders landing some really weird crits :D

Well, tbh, I've seen it on my side too. I had an "impossible" 25 because all I did was crits.

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, tbh, I've seen it on my side too. I had an "impossible" 25 because all I did was crits.

Yeah.. rng just lost me my top 4 spot 🙄 .. it´s all cool and stuff until you get crit the f out and lose your last 3 fights and finish 11points behind the 4th place :/

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, jelom said:

League reward rebalancing

I won't comment here this point as it has a dedicated thread

Due to community feedback, new rebalanced league rewards changes will take place starting this week (next Wednesday rewards will be the new ones).

We want more players to get more rewards, so we've increased the prize pool and the amount of awards for the lower ranks. And we'll also be adding exclusive girls as rewards!

The changes are the following:

• All “Kisses” rewards have been replaced with “Worship”
  • Total Kobans have been increased by 5%
  • Total Orbs have been increased by 2%
  • Koban and Orb rewards have been decreased in the top League ranks: 1 to 4th
  • All players in tier Sexpert I to Dictator III will receive exclusive league girl shards
  • Bottom rank over 75 will not obtain girl shards

1.jpg.302328cf180ed2632ec482427ba03ea8.jpg

Are You serious??? Not only have the rewards decreased significantly, but also the rewards for the more serious league are less than that of the weaker one! What's the point of staying in Dicktator III now?

18 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Are You serious??? Not only have the rewards decreased significantly, but also the rewards for the more serious league are less than that of the weaker one! What's the point of staying in Dicktator III now?

That's clearly a bug, those won't be the rewards.

In fact, it seems they have already fixed it:

image.png.068e2088022ea32412da80a17bb9131b.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Chill, this is obviously an error. Although it would be hilarious if kinkoid does not fix it right away, but only after the weekend.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic