​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

29 minutes ago, windia said:

legendary books wins you nothing! 😛

image.png.ee1939a52e4d0341d69a8dc179878fa9.png

680xp.. do I hear more  less ? Does anyone want to outbid undercut @windia :D ?

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc #Ididnotforgetitthistime

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, holymolly said:

680xp.. do I hear more  less ? Does anyone WANT to outbid undercut @windia :D ?

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc #Ididnotforgetitthistime

😱 I know we're heroes but you're really pushing it! :P 

I would love to see a zero-costing mythic girl being upgraded by zero mythic "stuff", just for the sake of pushing boundaries and all that 🙄🤨

I was waiting for a daily to finish so I could level up and thinking. If the Mythic Affection showed up in the Market with the same frequency that Legendary Equipment appears in the Market and Mythic Books showed up with the same frequency that Legendary Cordyceps. Then if the Mythic items showed up as a reward for beating the Club Champion, I would be looking at Mythic items in a completely different light.

Yes, the cost is horrible for these items, but the real issue is how something so rare can appear so often they look to be common place items displayed on every shop in the market. It also makes sense that it would take a team (club) effort to find items so rare they can only be described as Mythic.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Yes, the cost is horrible for these items, but the real issue is how something so rare can appear so often they look to be common place items displayed on every shop in the market. It also makes sense that it would take a team (club) effort to find items so rare they can only be described as Mythic.

Very true

• Like 3

I think is hard to redesign the interface to add a fith space or many extra rows, it's already stuffed the way it is. But there's a place that offer infinite vertical space: the Pachinko. Add a Premium /Platinum/Whatever Pachinko wheel to play with Red Gems (koban cost) and get your red stuff. I think is easy to implement codewise. Some newbie with resources to share can roll for them the same, as much whales can opt for it, without any imposition on both sides.

It's also more sensitive if you want to  deal focused offers or do events. You don't have to change nothing about the whole game math, and you can monetize the same. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My comments about the new patch notes

Patch Notes Week #25

June. 23.2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 15 Quest 5 “Clamor”: Watching how things unveil …Check out our latest adventure!
    New story 👍

Clubs
Club Champion Improvements

Rewards

• Minimum and max range for shards has been replaced with fixed and specific shard number instead 
    Now there won't be complaints because of the RNG 👍

Visual improvements

• The Champion Girl will be visible оn the pre-battle screen 👍
  • Club Champions will get dressed! They will have more clothes on their bodies 👍

Club Cooldown 24 hour

• To prevent cheating and Club Champion abusing a 24 hour cooldown has been introduced
    Does that mean that it will be fixed and you cannot unlock with kobans?
    EDIT: thanks GeorgeMTO for explaining it is intended to avoid people changing clubs repeatedly and smashing the CC to get the girl faster. then, a huge thanks to KK for implementing it 👏

Market
Mythic items

Mythic items will appear less often in the Market

• Books
    • Level 81-200: a very small chance for Mythic items to appear
    • Levels 201-350: 1 slot for Mythic items
    • Level 350+: 2 slots for Mythic items 
  • Gifts
    • Girls 41-200: a very small chance for Mythic items to appear
    • Girls 201-300: 1 slot for Mythic items
    • Girls 301+: 2 slots for Mythic items

With this change they have reduced the impact, 2 is better than 4 or 5, but it is still a decrease in the affection that you can buy with Ymens. Just one single slot dedicated to mythic items would suffice. 👎

Dropdown menu
The dropdown will now appear in several columns instead of all in one 👍

•  This will allow for all icons to be fully visible, including the Logout button 

Bundles

Bundles visual improvement

• Additional information has been added to bundles More info reduce misunderstandings 👍
    • For all bundles “One-time purchase only”
    • For equipment from bundles: “Stats may vary”

Reward optimization

Rewards have been synced 👍

• The rewards have been optimized to appear faster and sync with the pop-up
  • There will be no need to log out and back in to see your rewards faster
  • Claim all button has been added for several rewards

Edited by jelom
  • Like 11

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

Does that mean that it will be fixed and you cannot unlock with kobans?

Poorly worded. It's a cooldown for you changing clubs, not for the champion. Prevents people hopping between open clubs and just crushing their champion.

• Thanks 7

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Club Champion Improvements

Rewards

• Minimum and max range for shards has been replaced with fixed and specific shard number instead 
    Now there won't be complaints because of the RNG 👍

I am very curious about how this fixed number compares to the average drop we used to get. Anybody happen to be on a champ and can report on the change? I was low, so 1-3, and have 1 fixed under the new system. So far not an improvement, but it might be better at higher ranges.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

With this change they have reduced the impact, 2 is better than 4 or 5, but it is still a decrease in the affection that you can buy with Ymens. Just one single slot dedicated to mythic items would suffice. 👎

It is also still a reduction in usefulness of buying a market reset with kobans. Even though they are moving in the right direction compared to the previous patch, they've still made the situation around XP and affinity worse.

• Like 4

@Clubchampion

I tried it yesterday with testaccount. It starts with 1 shards and it goes up very fast to 7 with only a few tickets (I think it was 10). Then I used 50 more Tickets (46%) and it only goes up to 8. Now 4 other player joined and I get 16 shards. 

Such as/How? The lack of info is annoying.

Market
Mythic items

• Books
    • Level 81-200: a very small chance for Mythic items to appear
    • Levels 201-350: 1 slot for Mythic items
    • Level 350+: 2 slots for Mythic items 
  • Gifts
    • Girls 41-200: a very small chance for Mythic items to appear
    • Girls 201-300: 1 slot for Mythic items
    • Girls 301+: 2 slots for Mythic items

This is bad. If you wanted to add mythic items, that's fine.

You didn't have to take away the slots/ones we had though.

Reducing our ability/capacity to upgrade girls as we were doing is regressing and upsetting, IMO.

PS - Was hoping for a new chapter over at Comix, so that was also a bit disappointing. 

Edit: It seems there is a new chapter (though no announcement about it).

Edited by Karyia
edit
  • Like 11

My thoughts:

1. Shard Range: it bothered me a bit before (you know with my luck was not unusual to get 1 or 3 shard in 1-30 range XD) but now that the time for the champion was extended not that much, i mean that before we had to do him in 1 day so using 3 billions kobans to get 1 shard felt bad, but after the update was fine to have the rng since we are not really using kobans that much (imo). But ok, as people wish for me is indifferent :)
  2. Champion girl in the screen: ok
  3. Champion dressed: i was not bothered i do not look men XD, i wonder if they will "upgrade" like normal champions now that they have dresses to lose 🤔. indifferent here too :)
  4. Cooldown: very very good and needed well done, here i'm very happy. I had to make my club private because there was a champion vulture that joined to get out very after the end. So again very happy good job
  5. Mythic items: better, but i still think that the better solution (if we want to keep this kobans price too) is to add more slots or another shop for the items. I mean we already changed every other thing that we had from the start with a new interface, time for a market change too (imo)
  6. Menu: feels strange but is ok i was one of the "i can't see the log out button", fine just need time to get used to it :)
  7. Bundles: more information is always good
  8. Rewards: good good
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Thanks jelom, I did notice it a couple of minutes ago.

There was no announcement about it, though (at least, a notification ingame?).

And it wasn't there at the same time than HH, it came later. Still, all is good on that front.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Skarabey said:

1) make it really bad

2) make it better, but worse than the original

profit

While I'm more on the Hanlon's Razor kind of explanation, I agree on the principle. You can't change something to an awful alternative and then do a change that puts it in a middle ground between what we had and that change. We have memory, you know. Rolling back a change to rethink it is wise sometimes and nothing to be ashamed of.

• Like 4

Just now, Shorty-er said:

I am currently on 33 challanges on the club boss, with 18 people below me in the ranking. And I'm on a wopping 3 whole shards!

I am starting to wonder if KK took this opportunity to slip in yet another reduction.

It doesn't matter how many challenges you are in, what's the percentage?

The draft icons are green again (just to notify something else).

I'll swear that Level 200/210 is too early for even a single mythic item. Not only they chew off a slot, you lack spare kobans that you'll invest in other urgent stuff, not speaking the club you're in. Sincerely, I cannot spend 500 kobans so lightly  even by having purchased them, so such items are left unbought anyway (add 100 levels and we can debate).

Hope for next week.

The full sized menu appeared anyway on desktop by having a smaller resolution (like a netbook), the single column happened by reducing the browser zoom. Now I have to move the pointer further so I dunno if that's a good ergonomical choice (hiding unused or redundant voices/add submenu could have been).

Side note: can someone show me an early  champion pre-battle screen? To me the girl was always there.

Edited by lepidocter

Why dont you just expand the item slots for gifts and books in the market? I mean our own book, gifts, boosters and items are scrollable, so you already have the UI elements and what not. Then you can start offering mythic items already from level one. Something like 100 books/gifts, 92 of which are mythic should nicely maximize the profits I would assume.

Edited by 430i

My comments regarding the new patch notes:

Patch Notes Week #25

June. 23.2021

Adventure

New Quest release: World 15 Quest 5 “Clamor”: Watching how things unveil …Check out our latest adventure!

More story is always a good thing 😀

Clubs
Club Champion Improvements

Rewards

Minimum and max range for shards has been replaced with fixed and specific shard number instead

Too early to tell if this helps or hinders the members of my club who are still after the girl. Glaring obvious is any mention of reward changes for club members who do have the girl. Given the negative feedback I have seen both here and on Facebook, it's unsettling to see no mention in this aspect of the Club Champion feature.

Visual improvements

The Champion Girl will be visible оn the pre-battle screen

Seeing the girl is always a good thing. 😀

Club Cooldown 24 hour

To prevent cheating and Club Champion abusing a 24 hour cooldown has been introduced

I didn't see this as cheating or abuse. I looked at it as clever players gaming the loophole discovered when trying to find a way around the lousy shard-drop range possible no matter what they did on a single club. Here's hoping your "Reward change" will make seeking such loopholes a thing of the past.

Mythic items are now for sale in the shop as well (for real $). That seems to have slipped out of the release notes.

You know that saying of giving with one hand and taking away with the other?

With one hand KK take away some xp/affinity, and with the other hand they give us the opportunity to buy it back. For real $. 

• Haha 4

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic