​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

On Silvanus and Karole I have 3 girls available. I have only 1 of all those girls (Winter Kimie) already. And all of them drop at "any tier". Distributing them each on one tier would have been a solution for the dilemma, indeed.

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But the intention is good

I have no idea what the intention actually is. Is there a reasonable amount of users who have only a small number of OD girls left but still a full EP pool? To me it seems there is simply no use case for this change: Newer players can anyway only get about 3 of the villain girls, and will have more than 3 available across all villains (the way it was before), and those players who have so many OD girls already that less than 3 are commonly left on villains, have an empty EP pool and can hence grab them that way. Sure, with the change one might safe some EPx1 orbs the one or the other month, but AFAIS those orbs are not really rare when the EP pool is empty already (not much use for DD left).

Instead of doing some half baked non-thought through and non-communicated/validated change, with the realistic/likely chance for KK to introduce bugs with this, without gathering any feedback from real players, better work on the massive amount of critical bugs across most major game elements, Laby, league, ... But I know I am wasting my time telling this over and over here ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

46 minutes ago, Horsting said:

And all of them drop at "any tier". Distributing them each on one tier would have been a solution for the dilemma, indeed.

Ah, my bad then. I've read too much (or not enough ^^) into @mdnoria's post about the bug with girl images hiding the diamonds to select different tiers in the OD thread. I automatically assumed this was crucial because there were different selections for each tier.

Looks like a missed opportunity to me. Overall, I have to agree with your sentiment, then. At least for now. I'm still hopeful they'll tweak this into something that gives more choices rather than more randomness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Roles survey in the new patch notes.

Really bad idea to overload the game with more and more complexity and the added time needed to search for the girls with specific roles.

Also naming them different than in other RPG games(*) is not clever. How am I going to remember what each of them does?

P.S.: I have suggested adding another 26 more roles including one that gives kobans :P

(*) If Kinkoid wants the game to be a RPG then use the canonical names and don't invent new ones.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 3

I absolutely agree with jelom. Introducing roles would be another overkill. So basically.if Kinkoid want to make duels unpredictable, then simply say that it's random and that's it. Already it's more or less a matter of luck. Another layer would be just killing any joy.

Besides the idea so much concentrating on the duels is just quite opposite what the story tells. To have a harem which is based on love and lust, but without violence, and now then introducing worriors and paladins and similar things are just killing the idea.

• Like 6

Oh yes, and there is one more thing. Actually if classical rpg roles are introduced, then hat would be the game difference from any other rpg game? Maybe it's better to embrace the your own  difference than try copying features from others? I believe the initial idea was to be something new and different.

• Like 5

Gameplay Pachinko: Nice to go forward directly, but where is the button for quit??? Need to reload page to go off...

Labyrinth: Ok, if you find those small icons, you find your way. But why??? The blue fields were ok for me. Blue to click like everywhere else... Will see how often i go wrong with my small phone...

pachinko.JPG

• Like 2

It seems to need some time, for all those buttons to kick in.
Didn't have the play again thing the first time.

image.png.79329212939fa640b78382035c9e555b.png

But I find it much more fascinating, that KK always announces "Improvements" in a way, that I just don't understand.

image.png.e37ae1faa78cba9b2c90045abf57f3dc.png

What do they mean by this?
Would it be too hard to ad one ore two more sentences to explain it?

Do those cards gather something new?
Or can I gather those cards?
Is there a completely new way on doing any stuff for whatsoever?
I don't get it...

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

One negative thing: Hitting enter/return does not trigger the Ok button anymore for rewards, probably related to this Reroll. But happens also when you have no orbs (e.g. when using the free spin) where the Reroll button does not appear. Looks like I need to extend my script to not only hit any Skip button on key press, but also the Reroll button on Pachinko, if present, otherwise the Ok button.
EDIT: Dammit, DM rewards also do not react to return/enter anymore, DG chests and villains do. Strange inconsistent behaviour 🤔.

Generally a nice time saver, especially when adding keyboard reaction back in. Though it will also make Pachinko contest sniper races more resource intense 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Generally a nice time saver, especially when adding keyboard reaction back in. Though it will also make Pachinko contest sniper races more resource intense 😄.

It probably will slightly, but that was already mostly determined by how much you're prepared to invest and whether you can dedicate the time at reset.

I just find it a delightful improvement, not just for sniper races, but also for MP when one of my 10 missing girls from MP showed up in CxH today and I could just keep tapping one place on the screen until she dropped. I'll take the odds of overshooting a pachinko contest over the extra strain on my wrist and brain any day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jelom said:

Roles survey in the new patch notes.

Really bad idea to overload the game with more and more complexity and the added time needed to search for the girls with specific roles.

Equipment and bulbs already bog down the game and have terrible UI's. I'm expecting that it will be faster to look up a girl's role through zoopokemon's spreadsheet than through the official UI during champion drafts.

I don't see this being impactful for villains, and potentially just confusing for beginners. Villain fights are free wins for anyone who understands the game mechanics and fields a competent team. The only villain that has ever won any battles against me was 3rd form Pandora, but she was power crept long ago and I doubt any player whose been around long enough to reach her will have trouble with her. Even worse, if these roles cause skill pop-ups in villain fights they could slow things down and make it an absolute pain. Active skills already work this way, and I maintain a separate team for villain fights just so I don't have active skills constantly popping up for me. 

Champion drafts are already irritating enough to get pose matches. Since roles are much weaker than the +100% damage bonus from a pose match, this really means that the only roles that matter are those that are useful on a non-match and the others are kinda irrelevant. You'll take the bonuses you get, but otherwise are just looking for matches. With that said, I think the healer and bard roles are potentially problematic. Against weak champions, healers can potentially go infinite and along with know-how class you could potentially out-heal a champion. Against strong champions, however, they are completely useless since the champion will almost certainly out-damage them and you just want to get some impression in. It's not a good design in my view. The other one that looks potentially problematic is Bard, since against really strong champions who have pose matches on their own girls (such as Visor) you often don't even reach the second row so the downside can be dodged entirely.

Where this is most problematic, though, is for pantheon. The way pantheon works, the boss floors have absolutely massive defense and damage so you only really win with lucky crits. This makes the roles that eliminate crits into pure downside. Similarly the healing powers are completely worthless, as time is against you and drawing out the fight is a bad thing. This means that the majority of roles here aren't just useless, they are outright detrimental. This looks like an extremely frustrating system. And worse, this is asymmetric since the pantheon floors do benefit enormously from these things. So we'll end up with power creep where pantheon gets harder, while we have to deal with most girls being unsuitable for pantheon. This is potentially a really bad change.

What needs to be done right now are UI improvements. Right now there are way too many page loads to set up a team. It takes around 20 page loads to assign equipment to all my girls, presuming the game doesn't crash from me constantly loading pages in the harem (it does that a lot) which will just mean more page loads. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Attirm said:

What needs to be done right now are UI improvements.

Definitely. If Rena has time and mood, probably the Harem++ script will make role overview and assignment much easier and faster, and the HH++ quick navigation, but without scripts it will be a horrible additional amount of back and forth and waiting for the harem to load etc. Adding more and more per-girl features paired with such a bad and slow UI is just contradicting. But none of the designers is (really) playing the game, and no one is listening to our feedback, so it will come as bad as we expect + a handful major bugs, with many of them never fixed. Yey!

• Like 1

I just realized KK forgot to announce that scene preview is in the game now and it's actually great for checking if girls are CSQG or no.

And we now know that Takara from Lab is a mixed bag between them (I guess posting blurred images should be fine since they're freely available to anyone in game now):

Spoiler

Scenes 1, 3 and 5 seem to be the same modified image that has been rotated/changed background. Not sure if 2 and 4 are unique or just well hidden reuse of the same image

image.thumb.png.f7c170b0128de71eace4e66ae1549cff.pngimage.thumb.png.3b2bcfe566c1ed33a56eeb3303ce6c12.pngimage.png.7b7939c55ccdd943679dc288bb7dafa7.png

I was afraid that the feature will be so blurred out that it will cover the ability to check if the girl's scenes are unique or not but it seems that they were quite generous with clarity for them.

A big thumbs up from me for that.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Indeed, that is a great feature! And just as a side note: While the pose previews are blurred via CSS, so that one can easily unblur them, the affection scenes are indeed other images, so also technically done the right way.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 1:49 PM, Der DinX said:

But I find it much more fascinating, that KK always announces "Improvements" in a way, that I just don't understand.

image.png.e37ae1faa78cba9b2c90045abf57f3dc.png

What do they mean by this?
Would it be too hard to ad one ore two more sentences to explain it?

I just realised what it means, they found another way to annoy us with a popup.

image.thumb.jpeg.f34c5b66e0abe444adab76ccfceeb18c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

I'm shure I could spare some, but I don't know how to verify if it really works.
But a good improvement, if it really works.

-----

Have done a few fights in PSH and I don't thing this works.

image.png.e6e2ed763161ccca92311eae02d107de.png

But as for this announcement I can't tell if it should work already.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

• The issue impacting the skills calculation in multi-fights is fixed
  • Harem loading optimization

On the test server, the skill bug has been fixed and the harem pose filter now includes unowned girls. On the production server, the pose filter still does not include such girls, so the skill bug is not fixed yet.

image.jpeg.69c47914874f3f1bd18a53cb13e6dc9f.jpeg

-----

Oops, the pose filter matches all unowned girls. So the girls whose poses match will be mixed with the unowned girls whose poses do not match.

Edited by renalove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, renalove said:

On the production server, the pose filter still does not include such girls, so the skill bug is not fixed yet.

The bug is only there since about half a year now, no need to be impatient. Of course, again, not a single Laby bug has been fixed. Makes sense to work on some visual glitches first, which have no effect on actual game play.

1 hour ago, nechtan said:

The upgrade and level-up of girls is sped up so you can upgrade more and quicker

What does this mean exactly?

Not sure either. I thought the harem would load faster, which would mean also faster navigation from the individual girl's upgrade pages. But it still takes about 6 seconds here, not sure whether this is an improvement or not.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, mdnoria said:

We need people to validate this claim. Who wants to eventually sacrifice some points ? 😁

I can confirm that the multifight bug has not been fixed on hh.com

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, nechtan said:

What does this mean exactly?

Probably another useless button, where some (un-)intellegent RNG does something stupid.

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Makes sense to work on some visual glitches first, which have no effect on actual game play.

Of course it makes sense, because visual things you can see, even if you don't understand them.
Probably those are the easy ones, so if you fix them, people think you actually care.

And the real bugs are not even noticed by many players, because all descriptions are so vague, that it could be a feature anyways.

Edited by Der DinX

7 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Probably another useless button, where some (un-)intellegent RNG does something stupid.

Not exactly.

image.png

or

image.png

Only one click to upgrade/uplevel to the avalaible max.

Obviously bugged at the moment at test - what you invest doesn't count for Daily Goals and Contests at the moment.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Not exactly.

Ok, looks like an addition to the existing "max" button.
But I'd say this is probably more an option for those, who have anough resources and do update/-grade new girls anyways directly after receiving.

For those who have to budget there stuff, it's just another button to be ignored.

And of course it is much more important to program cosmetics with small real use , and instead destroy another big effort from the community, to make this game playable, and help with all those impractical micro transactions.

5 hours ago, renalove said:

Important Notice

Now Harem++ does not work on the test server due to harem loading optimization. I bet it won't work on the production server either. Unfortunately I cannot fix this. It needs significant rework. Maybe it would be faster to remake it. I will wait and see for a while.

If this really has that big impact, guess I'll really stop playing this game with the current intensity.
And it would be a good time, after having played D3 for the first time with real effort and probably score much much higher than anticipated.

• Thinking 1
  • GG 1

Why are all these changes in the patch notes, when they are actually on the test server only? 🤔

That is a good change. Completely wrong priorities given the hell lot of bugs elsewhere, but at least a QoL change instead of some shattering feature rework.

• Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​